Hannah Saunders #2 My life is so perfect, don’t agree? here’s 64 stories, SEE!!! Look at me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, it's quite annoying that she posts so many pics from her wedding EVERY single year it's her anniversary. There's no need. And what is she talking about getting car sick because she was checking emails? Hun, youre constantly filming or on your phone while in the car. This "car sickness" has made me think maybe all your suspicions of her being pregnant are true.

Reactions: 3
I cannot put my finger on it, but something has really changed with her face. That make over in BT was extremely underwhelming, it's exactly the way she wears it day and night 24/7. how many stories has she up today? easily 60 or 70 and it's going to be nonstop all weekend. The amount of time she gives herself off is such a joke, like as an adult hannah sometimes special occasions fall on weekdays and most working people wait until the weekend. she just starts her weekend on whatever day the anniversary or birthday falls....but "checks emails"... I die when anyone classes that as work, especially the like of her that is on her phone constantly.

Reactions: 7
'so I'm getting my makeup done' 'so you can all book in with him' 'so so so'
God she can literally only speak one language and she can't even speak that. PR and communications my eye.

'so I'm getting my makeup done' 'so you can all book in with him' 'so so so'
God she can literally only speak one language and she can't even speak that. PR and communications my eye.
'Em' and 'kind of' are overused also. Her vocabulary is very limited.

Reactions: 2
I would love if she was staying there when they were cutting sillage. The noise from the the machinery and everything. Wouldn’t suit a city slicker like herself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wedding anniversary day … the most boring day. Literally no one wants to see your wedding photos again Hannah. How vain is she ??

She is pregnant, she announced it in the salon my friend works in very very loudly (that’s why I don’t mind saying here as she was very obvious about it). She is 100% looking for attention with the car sickness and constantly holding things over her tummy. Great news and delighted for anyone expecting but I can just imagine the constant preggers updates now.

Reactions: 14
She is just one person I can’t imagine being pregnant , giving birth or being motherly. I could be completely wrong. Best of luck to her if she is .. healthy mam and healthy baby🙏🏼

Reactions: 8
That BBQ was probably to announce it to the friend group so
Do people really have parties just to tell their friends they're pregnant? 🙄
---
She is just one person I can’t imagine being pregnant , giving birth or being motherly. I could be completely wrong. Best of luck to her if she is .. healthy mam and healthy baby🙏🏼
Can't imagine it either. I've always said she is far too self involved and vain to go through it.

I admire her for not announcing her pregnancy yet on SM and I’m also kind of shocked but maybe it’s too early to announce it online which I completely respect but she’s made it SO obvious that she’s expecting from the start! She’s been covering her tummy with handbags, her arm and even water bottles for what seems like a LONG time! There have been no mirror selfies in the gym in her sports bra either. She’s been living in paper bag trousers, wearing dresses with a bow or peplum effect and now she’s transitioned to floaty dresses. Her outfits in Kerry were a dead give away IMO. She’s also mentioned car sickness twice now which she never had an issue with before. Her friends and family obviously know awhile…hence the bouquet of flowers from her work “girlies” and her aunt that she received ages ago…. again she couldn’t keep that off SM!! Also the fact that her face looks completely different sans Botox and filler! Anyone notice that her chin looks so uneven?
When other influencers announced their pregnancy I genuinely was shocked but I guess Hannah just overshares and I can read her like a book at this stage 🕵️‍♀️🕵️‍♀️😂😂😂 . Best of luck to herself and Bitchie. Baby news is always happy news 😍

Reactions: 9
Loling at the glam of Hannah tonight to go for a burger in the local village like girl…. No one cares

I could pretty much guess how this announcement will go. Lots of “so so so happy and beyond excited, this is the best news, we are so so blessed”. What a year 2023 is. The best one yet. New home, new baby 🤮
I’m saying that good for her and hope it is true. But the updates will be unbearable.
also sick of her “working” when in reality she is checking emails. I would hate to work for someone like this.

What did make me laugh was her, on her fifth anniversary, trying to figure out what age she was when she got married. A difficult sum clearly.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What did make me laugh was her, on her fifth anniversary, trying to figure out what age she was when she got married. A difficult sum clearly.
this was hilarious. What an absolute gobshi*e. she was so so so young.No one actually cares what age you got married Hannah.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.