Hannah Saunders #2 My life is so perfect, don’t agree? here’s 64 stories, SEE!!! Look at me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doubt she’d have flown to NY if she was.
people have definitely being saying that since Christmas on this thread. I'd say she would have news by now. I remember someone saying they saw her in some fertility clinic and it was definitely as far back as January. if its one thing that's not fair game to talk about imo is someone's fertility /choices to become a mother. I don't think it should be discussed here.

Reactions: 7
people have definitely being saying that since Christmas on this thread. I'd say she would have news by now. I remember someone saying they saw her in some fertility clinic and it was definitely as far back as January. if its one thing that's not fair game to talk about imo is someone's fertility /choices to become a mother. I don't think it should be discussed here.
100% agree, don’t think speculation is interesting…leave her to it, I can assure you we’ll know ALL about it if it when it happens and she’s ready to share.

Lots of hiding the tummy in her sweaty betty stories and no turning to the side either 👀

Reactions: 5
Her face or bone structure on her face looks different ? Maybe she is expecting and hasn’t been getting her Botox or filler maybe? I hope she is what she wants to be ( pregnant or not pregnant)

Reactions: 2
Omg just watched as well. She looks SO different like she’s suddenly piled on loads of weight round her middle and legs? Her face looks a bit odd too wkth the video with her hair down

Reactions: 3
Long-standing sweaty Betty lover- she lived in that power cut line from Dunnes. She’s so disingenuous. I don’t know who is influenced by her!

Reactions: 9
In her stories from yesterday her lips look like sausages. How can she say she doesn't have lip filler 🫠

In her stories from yesterday her lips look like sausages. How can she say she doesn't have lip filler 🫠
Just have to look at old pictures to see she was like Kylie Jenner previously, no lips at all. How she can stand there and lie is beyond me! She owes no explanation, I’d personally not pick the question to answer and then no lies being told.

• Haha
Here we go again with influencers trying to be secretive about collabs, ads etc. Putting #collab really small at the bottom of her posts about Brown Thomas instead of in the box along with the rest of what she wrote. Bloggers think they're disliked out of jealousy, they're not. They're disliked because they're hypocritical, untrustworthy, and fake as f*ck.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Here we go again with influencers trying to be secretive about collabs, ads etc. Putting #collab really small at the bottom of her posts about Brown Thomas instead of in the box along with the rest of what she wrote. Bloggers think they're disliked out of jealousy, they're not. They're disliked because they're hypocritical, untrustworthy, and fake as f*ck.
She's seriously snakey. sure she gets her nails done out some place near her, rathgar or somewhere. but into BT for the freebie.

Reactions: 2
Can’t wait for the bbq tomorrow…..will there be a big reveal?? Hopefully the 20 guests will squeeze into the “sun trap” at the end of the garden! Imagine to buy a house for over 1 million and it doesn’t even have a south facing garden?!!! That tiny little “snug” room at the back of the house will NEVER get a bit of sunshine but at least the built in shelves will gather nothing but dust and make the room so much smaller 😂.
The previous owners bought that house for 570k in 2019 and completely gutted it to sell. It was in turn key condition but Hannah still wasn’t happy and took out the BRAND NEW kitchen, carpets, wardrobes etc!
In other news, Bitchie is looking a lot better since the hair chop! Still a Lewis Capaldi lookalike 😬😬! For such a big lad he has the smallest of features; his lips are non existent and his mouth in general is very small are as his eyes. Hate to talk about looks but Hannah goes on about him being such a “hunk”. I’d say she’s raging that Mandy, Kate and Martha have bagged such rides! Actually all the school girls have v handsome husbands!
Also why would anyone go to this Hilary one for a blow dry when she has to blow dry the hair straight first then put a wand through it?! Sure we could all do that at home! I go to the hairdresser to get for a boho or curly blow dry so I’m not wrecking my hair at home with hot tools! Her sister Caroline and Queen Jean are SOOO dark and their hair looks in fab condition, glossy, no extensions etc. Hannah you need to go back to your roots!!!

Reactions: 12
I don't think I've ever come across someone playing grown up the way Hannah does. She wants to be an adult and do adult things, yet let's her mum makes the sauces for her bbq get together. She can't ever just take the reigns and be an adult herself, she always goes back to relying on her mum and dad for everything. She would absolutely crumble if God forbid she had to stand on her own two feet.

Can’t wait for the bbq tomorrow…..will there be a big reveal?? Hopefully the 20 guests will squeeze into the “sun trap” at the end of the garden! Imagine to buy a house for over 1 million and it doesn’t even have a south facing garden?!!! That tiny little “snug” room at the back of the house will NEVER get a bit of sunshine but at least the built in shelves will gather nothing but dust and make the room so much smaller 😂.
The previous owners bought that house for 570k in 2019 and completely gutted it to sell. It was in turn key condition but Hannah still wasn’t happy and took out the BRAND NEW kitchen, carpets, wardrobes etc!
In other news, Bitchie is looking a lot better since the hair chop! Still a Lewis Capaldi lookalike 😬😬! For such a big lad he has the smallest of features; his lips are non existent and his mouth in general is very small are as his eyes. Hate to talk about looks but Hannah goes on about him being such a “hunk”. I’d say she’s raging that Mandy, Kate and Martha have bagged such rides! Actually all the school girls have v handsome husbands!
Also why would anyone go to this Hilary one for a blow dry when she has to blow dry the hair straight first then put a wand through it?! Sure we could all do that at home! I go to the hairdresser to get for a boho or curly blow dry so I’m not wrecking my hair at home with hot tools! Her sister Caroline and Queen Jean are SOOO dark and their hair looks in fab condition, glossy, no extensions etc. Hannah you need to go back to your roots!!!
most of her girlfriends are punching to be honest with their fellas. none of the girls are stunning and as you say the guys are very attractive.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.