Hannah Saunders #2 My life is so perfect, don’t agree? here’s 64 stories, SEE!!! Look at me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, and doesn’t she still mention UK clients? They’d obviously Want to transact with a UK entity, so that really shows how much of a facade this whole Girl Boss persona is.

Annoying as this whole girls weekend narrative is, at least the rest of her friends are dressed like normal grown women, but of course Princess Hanhan has to be so extra and wear a top down to her navel. She’s such an attention seeking desperado 🤡
I totally thought the same, they’re all dressed fairly casual/warm and not wearing make up in the hot tub and there’s Hannah with the full face on… she has to outdo everyone!

Reactions: 6
All her friends look gorge. Would Hannah not consider giving up the brassy blonde for something a bit more classy. Even just a caramel or something softer
Agree,even though she can clearly afford top up her colour more frequently then the rest of us, her hair seems like such high maintenance.

Do you think the hotel gifted all her pals a candle too, or just Hannah? I would be mortified if that happened when I was away with my friends and they were all left out.

---

Agree,even though she can clearly afford top up her colour more frequently then the rest of us, her hair seems like such high maintenance.
I think the colour really ages her. That and the overdone botox. She looks closer to 40 to me.

She’s having a beautiful massage in a DIVINE treatment room that looks like a wooden shed vibe 😅, obviously she’s got her and the girls discount.

I wonder if Richie is having a divine time snow boarding without Hannah shoving a camera in his face 24/7, would love to know how he acts when princess han isn’t around!

she's totally addicted to her phone... I'd imagine she's a pain in the arse to be around, she never puts it down and enjoys what she's doing. Couldn't have people not seeing how good hannah is at living her best life. Any chance she gets she's bragging. her pals are just there chilling, not done up to the 9s but still looking gorgeous and seem sound, she's there plastered in makeup, bouncy blowdry recording everything for the purpose of boasting. even her swimsuit is so OTT.. I find her style so tacky.. even in the pool she's recording herself and her friends are in the background enjoying their swim.. she's there trying not to get the hair wet or the makeup wet. chill out hannah, take a day off!! you will have more fun, it must be exhausting trying to convey perfection all the time, funny thing is, her friends look stunning just relaxed not giving a tit.

---

I totally thought the same, they’re all dressed fairly casual/warm and not wearing make up in the hot tub and there’s Hannah with the full face on… she has to outdo everyone!
only she absolutely doesn't out do anyone. she is super tacky and OTT and nothing is more unattractive than a person constantly recording everything to brag post.

Reactions: 5
She does but her Irish entity is only up and running for about 18 months, was she not operating in England for years? I’d have presumed she’d have fairly substantial accounts for that company at this stage.
Yeah and you don’t have to publish accounts for the first 18 months I think I’ve heard that somewhere. Will be interesting to see what they’re like.

Reactions: 1
Hannah said before she studied commerce in UCD. Also how rude of you to refer to an arts degree as something with no substance ??? Maybe if you’d done one you know
She studied Arts in UCD (archeology & drama). She wanted to study Comms. in DCU, but didn’t get the points.

---

I’m so glad others agree. I just can’t take her seriously when she comes on and says how hard she’s working and how busy her business is. Most people in legit jobs are flat out most of the time no matter what you work at. How the hell does she make her money? Do we really think her Dad finances her?
Who knows really. I’m guessing maybe not everyday expenses, but likely with the house.

Last edited:
Can she ever, just once upload an item of clothing that costs €1-€60 euro. €220 for a dress I saw on asos for about €30…

Reactions: 3
The selfie video as she walks along. 🤣God bless that confidence. I just don’t know how anyone can take themselves that seriously.

Reactions: 7
Her style has definitely gone downhill of late. It's very try hard and cheap looking.
I used to really like her style, some things she wore were cool, other stuff like dresses were feminine and floral in a pretty way. now every outfit screams tack and there has to be a cut out somewhere, either on the tummy area or the sides or its backless. I think all black on her is very severe with the barbie hair and makeup. I think she looks lovely when she is under done, the full hair and makeup is very ageing. Same with Rosanna Davison, full glamour every day of the week and it looks ridiculous

Reactions: 9
To be fair to her I think she just massively overlines her lips to make them look bigger although someone did post a photo of her from when she was much younger and her lips def do look a lot thinner in it. Hard to say!

Reactions: 2
I wonder what the service issues were in Glasson?! I didn’t think she would admit there’d been any

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.