Hannah Saunders #2 My life is so perfect, don’t agree? here’s 64 stories, SEE!!! Look at me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gym, dog walking, makeup, preening, Instagram filming, treatments and overseeing the reno lol. She's doing duck all work, maybe a few emails but that's it.

Reactions: 6
Also the way she speaks of this house and all the bits that need doing, you’d swear it was a doer upper and a shell of a house, not a turn key
Her impatience and need to have everything right away would never have allowed her to purchase a doer upper. It is kind of comical listening to her go on though. If you can comfortably live in the house while the work is going on its really not a big deal.

Reactions: 3
God almighty would she ever give over.. she got a tbar of highlights, she's posting about it non stop since 11am this morning. she does this every single time she gets her highlights done, bombards Instagram with a million stories as if it's some revolutionary event. like seriously is she OK? why would you post so many stories about getting your roots done?!

Reactions: 9
What’s she like?!!? She looks like some kind of wannabe Beverly Hills housewife at 40/50 years old… the face is caked and she’s looking so plastic / super pinched.. it’s giving mutton dressed as lamb even though she’s not old .. super tacky though
* whoville

Reactions: 1
She is so un relatable to the average person in this country. I earn an average enough salary (like most) and I could never justify half the spending she does. I’d be scared to see how much she spends on her beauty and fashion purchases.
Most items she shows on her stories are eye watering prices…

Reactions: 4
I think she just does it for the attention. She wants people to ask if they’re trying so she can then make a big drama out of it being rude to ask.
This! She's made so many posts that are sooooo long to read about how rude it is to ask someone when they are having kids.

Her hair is so bad. That colourist should be shot. The extensions and real hair are completely different colours and her own hair is completely peroxide with the blackest roots that simply cannot be covered.

Reactions: 7
Rich looked so handsome last night in his blazer and shirt 🙄 not only does she need to validate herself she needs to validate him as well and by the looks of it he has absolutely no interest.

Such an over the top privileged evening. Looked so boring. Do they ever have fun or a bit of a laugh. That hotel is £450 per night for a standard room 😱

Ritchie always looks like an unwilling participant in their relationship. Poor Hannah thinking she's going out with a David Beckham lookalike. Handsome is not how I would describe him.

Her hair is so bad. That colourist should be shot. The extensions and real hair are completely different colours and her own hair is completely peroxide with the blackest roots that simply cannot be covered.
How can you have black roots days after getting highlights? It already looks dry and wirey.

Ritchie always looks like an unwilling participant in their relationship. Poor Hannah thinking she's going out with a David Beckham lookalike. Handsome is not how I would describe him.

How can you have black roots days after getting highlights? It already looks dry and wirey.
Richie is definitely not handsome or good looking. he's grand, very average, wouldn't turn heads.. but she insists he some sort of ride.... he would have to be to have hannah as his wife... but he's not. I agree her stylist isn't doing a good job on the colour, it's a yellow brassy blonde and really in bad condition

And she’s so 5 star hotel look at me- she went in the wrong entrance to get the insta moment! The reception is round the corner- discreet and away from the Main road!

Reactions: 4
And she’s so 5 star hotel look at me- she went in the wrong entrance to get the insta moment! The reception is round the corner- discreet and away from the Main road!
much nicer hotels in Belfast and more central. I've been in the merchant few times, it sure is very grand in decor but thought there was no atmosphere in it. she's all about appearances. I'm really surprised she had a drink in the crown... thought that be too rough and ready for her.

I don’t know why you would stay in the merchants restaurant until 11 pm, why not book an early dinner and go explore the cathedral quarter where the craic is amazing. A waste of night in Belfast in my opinion!

I don’t know why you would stay in the merchants restaurant until 11 pm, why not book an early dinner and go explore the cathedral quarter where the craic is amazing. A waste of night in Belfast in my opinion!
because she is zero craic 😂looks like they did nothing, few shops and sat in the merchant. she must take a, million pictures and videos of herself looking up into the camera when she's ready for a night out for alllll the questions she will get the next day... would you be bothered 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.