Hannah Saunders #2 My life is so perfect, don’t agree? here’s 64 stories, SEE!!! Look at me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but that last response (to the commenter) really winds me up. Hannah was the one who brought up the fertility vitamins without anyone asking and talked about them for a min of 4 stories (then linking to a fertility doctor). Please correct me if I am wrong but my understanding is that you would only be taking them if trying for a baby so how can you be surprised when someone asks about that? Again, she brought it up. If she felt it was too personal or private maybe she shouldn’t include in her stories.
Wouldn’t surprise me if it’s so she can start linking to Therapie, fairly sure they’re one of her clients (in the Uk anyways) or were one

And the whole “I didn’t let myself get stressed about buying a house” thing, don’t get me started. I used to love following her but atm she’s unbearable!

Finally…what the hell is this website she’s creating? Is she trying to make herself a brand? Who asked for that?

Rant over 😅

Reactions: 12
I can’t see where someone asked her anything about having a baby and I’ve gone through her story 3 times to see (yes it took me ages 😅). I can only see the DM she received about how she shouldn’t have been asked, did she delete it?

Reactions: 6
Sorry but that last response (to the commenter) really winds me up. Hannah was the one who brought up the fertility vitamins without anyone asking and talked about them for a min of 4 stories (then linking to a fertility doctor). Please correct me if I am wrong but my understanding is that you would only be taking them if trying for a baby so how can you be surprised when someone asks about that? Again, she brought it up. If she felt it was too personal or private maybe she shouldn’t include in her stories.
Wouldn’t surprise me if it’s so she can start linking to Therapie, fairly sure they’re one of her clients (in the Uk anyways) or were one

And the whole “I didn’t let myself get stressed about buying a house” thing, don’t get me started. I used to love following her but atm she’s unbearable!

Finally…what the hell is this website she’s creating? Is she trying to make herself a brand? Who asked for that?

Rant over 😅
To be fair, buying a house would be so much less stressful if your wealthy father was helping you out in the background.

Agree with a precious poster about the beauty reviews. She doesn't have a very broad vocabulary when it comes to talking about why she likes something. I often wonder how her job is PR when she doesn't come across and authentic, genuine or very articulate. I think she has a very inflated sense of self, as someone me mentioned, she thinks she is the authority on beauty and skincare by simply purchasing the product. She doesnt do before and afters, describe what the benefits are, what she has noticed since using it etc... and there are always diplomatic ways of saying you didn't like something or something didn't work for you. It would be important that the reviews are well rounded. She an entitled idiot and that's really all there is with her.

To be fair, buying a house would be so much less stressful if your wealthy father was helping you out in the background.

Agree with a precious poster about the beauty reviews. She doesn't have a very broad vocabulary when it comes to talking about why she likes something. I often wonder how her job is PR when she doesn't come across and authentic, genuine or very articulate. I think she has a very inflated sense of self, as someone me mentioned, she thinks she is the authority on beauty and skincare by simply purchasing the product. She doesnt do before and afters, describe what the benefits are, what she has noticed since using it etc... and there are always diplomatic ways of saying you didn't like something or something didn't work for you. It would be important that the reviews are well rounded. She an entitled idiot and that's really all there is with her.
Her job is PR because that’s her dads business. He’s CEO of FleishmanHillard. Hannah is far from self made

Reactions: 7
You’d think she’d learn how to set a table. Knife always goes to the right Hannah and the blade always faces inwards 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
wonder why she deleted the question asking her if she's having kids... yet left the little rant up about asking such a question. I find it hard to believe anybody asked her that to be honest.

Why bother with a home account ,if her personal account has more home content ? It's just silly!!!!

Reactions: 5
I cried laughing at that story of the painter just now, the poor man looked so confused having a camera shoved in his face

Reactions: 3
I have a theory that the reason she has never owned up to lip fillers and botox is because she doesn't get it from Therapie, who offer these services and are a client of hers. If she admitted she gets it done people would naturally enquire as to where and it would look very bad if she wasn't attending the clinic she is paid to promote.

Reactions: 15
And she’s away next weekend too! 🫠
I think it's so embarrassing the way she rattles off all the plans she has and "exciting things" coming up. like she really thinks other people don't know how to live or enjoy their life. I have to say I'm the complete opposite I find it really hard to boast and talk about myself because it's a really horrible trait, infact if I'm doing something lovely or going somewhere lovely I'd be nearly playing it down and not making a big deal out of it. I'd say if she hadn't something planned for every weekend she wouldn't be able to think straight.

I’m always reluctant to comment on people’s financial situation because no one knows what’s going on but she’s definitely spending more than ever this last year. So many expensive trips, super fancy hotels and even this week just casually popping into BTS for 2 pairs of fancy jeans that I’m sure cost over €200 for both. The influencer work must pay very well!

Reactions: 4
Tell followers I won’t bore you with house stuff on this page .. sets up a page dedicated to house stuff .. post nothing to it and just use her usual personal page for house stuff. What was the point of ‘our Dublin abode’ at all? 🙄 I’ve never seen somebody appear to rely on validation by others so much as our Han.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why she isn’t using her own account for all these house updates. She specifically said she was going to use the other account for that in case some people weren’t interested. Also the way she speaks of this house and all the bits that need doing, you’d swear it was a doer upper and a shell of a house, not a turn key

She sounds obnoxious tbh speaking about needing something to look forward to at the weekends.....you've moved moved into your new home. Enjoy that for a while. Its like watching a child play house and office the way she portrays herself, can't put my finger on it. The insecurity must be off the charts ro need that much validation 24.7.

Reactions: 8
She sounds obnoxious tbh speaking about needing something to look forward to at the weekends.....you've moved moved into your new home. Enjoy that for a while. Its like watching a child play house and office the way she portrays herself, can't put my finger on it. The insecurity must be off the charts ro need that much validation 24.7.
somebody hit the nail on the head here.. said she's never content with what's going on right now, always seeking out the next bigger thing. she really is like a teenager trying to act like a grown up.. like I can just nearly guarantee most of her working day today will be spent in the hair salon like most Fridays.

She's not posting on the home account because it doesn't have many followers. It's the same reason she doesn't post on her PR page when she's talking about brand she works with. Anyone else feel like she uses her personnel to phish for clients? The constant tagging and boasting about how she loves the brand. The overview the other day about what type of budgets she's managed in the past. I feel like everything she does so obviously has a motive behind it. I imagine she's very bitchy when it comes to friendships.

Reactions: 9
somebody hit the nail on the head here.. said she's never content with what's going on right now, always seeking out the next bigger thing. she really is like a teenager trying to act like a grown up.. like I can just nearly guarantee most of her working day today will be spent in the hair salon like most Fridays.
Haha! You’re right she’s just posted a photo in the salon 😂 I’m beginning to wonder if she actually works at all - with all the bumbling around the house, in the salon, shopping, holidays and going out for lunch/dinner I don’t know where she gets time to do all the girl boss stuff!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.