Hannah Saunders #2 My life is so perfect, don’t agree? here’s 64 stories, SEE!!! Look at me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her eyebrows do not move, she has a forehead full of Botox. There is no denying it.

Reactions: 7
Her eyebrows do not move, she has a forehead full of Botox. There is no denying it.
Absolutely. Even her cheeks barely move, she’s like a ventriloquist’s puppet when she speaks. How she thinks she can get away with saying she hasn’t had work done is beyond me!

Reactions: 5
She's an absolute liability, and part of the problem for so many girls and women these days who can't see past the charade that is Instagram. Shes not self made, and she lives the life she does because of the backup of her parents. This is what privilege looks like, nothing more, nothing less.

She's always wearing tan, her hair is full of extensions (that much at least she admits to) and she's had quite a few tweaks to her face, at minimum botox and lip filler. I know the signs, I've had both myself.

She's so tone deaf in terms of how she portrays herself on line, because fundamentally the want in her is so strong, she just MUST SHOW OFF AT ALL TIMES!

Reactions: 11
She's an absolute liability, and part of the problem for so many girls and women these days who can't see past the charade that is Instagram. Shes not self made, and she lives the life she does because of the backup of her parents. This is what privilege looks like, nothing more, nothing less.

She's always wearing tan, her hair is full of extensions (that much at least she admits to) and she's had quite a few tweaks to her face, at minimum botox and lip filler. I know the signs, I've had both myself.

She's so tone deaf in terms of how she portrays herself on line, because fundamentally the want in her is so strong, she just MUST SHOW OFF AT ALL TIMES!
I can’t understand why she has to be so boastful, we all know she comes from wealth and so what!! how is she not really embarrassed to boast and carry on like that... she makes such a big deal of the most insignificant events. I was mortified yesterday when she was listing off what an exciting January she has ahead of her and has lovely things to look forward to and encouraging people to book things and do things in January. would it ever, momentarily even, enter her head that alot of people don't have the spare cash to go expensive hotels and have a girlie spa weekend. showing off what she bought with her BT voucher... hundreds of euros worth. she's so tone deaf it's actually ignorant. like even last week while doing her grocery shop she made sure she showed the handle of her trolley said marks and spencer, just incase you would think she was in aldi or tesco.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I sometimes wonder if she’s just completely unaware of how it comes across due to being in a bubble with similar and likeminded people her whole life.

Reactions: 10
I sometimes wonder if she’s just completely unaware of how it comes across due to being in a bubble with similar and likeminded people her whole life.
all her pals are just as wealthy as her and they don't carry on like her showing off, it's like she has no cop on, I've also noticed saying if she's out with a big group of friends and Rob Kenny has it on his stories, you can always hear her in the background over everyone else, talking about herself and making herself the centre of attention.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Aside from the constant bragging and posting, she's always on the hard sell. Everywhere she goes, everything she does she never resists an opportunity to tag the page and say it's highly recommended. Like it's beyond having a nice experience and thinking people would benefit from knowing about it. She does it was absolutely everything. She sees a shop she thinks looks nice - she posts and tags. Give it a rest. She's only shy of taking a photo of toilet paper and tagging the brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
These sockets are fine for you normal plebs but I need extra special ones because “I’m not normal” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok so this evening Hannah is gushing about a new skincare brand after this morning posting about the consultancy session she was looking forward to with a really interesting and exciting new brand which amazingly turned out to be that very skincare brand .. surely that should be tagged as PR but there’s not a sniff of it 🙄

Reactions: 11
Ok so this evening Hannah is gushing about a new skincare brand after this morning posting about the consultancy session she was looking forward to with a really interesting and exciting new brand which amazingly turned out to be that very skincare brand .. surely that should be tagged as PR but there’s not a sniff of it 🙄
The lines between her recommendations and her work are very blurry. If the brand is a client then she should be declaring this on every story so as to be transparent. Mentioning it once and assuming people will remember is lazy, and then there's new followers who would never have a clue otherwise. It's odd that she doesn't use her actual PR page to talk about clients products but then it doesn't have as big a following and she stands to benefit more from free products etc when she does it through her own page. In the early days I took one of her recommendations and bought a skirt and jumper from Outdazl. When they arrived I was disappointed that the quality wasn't there considering the price, and the jumper had a horrible musty smell. After one cool hand wash it's really out of shape and feels thin. When it came to light that they were a client of hers I was cross and felt a little foolish.

Reactions: 9
Anyone know how much Helen Turkington sofas cost? To be fair Hannah’s taste in home decor seems very nice so far

Reactions: 1
Shes the only person I've seen to not tighten their belt whatsoever and continue to go on lavish breaks, ski holidays, get beauty treatments, shop like there no tomorrow and go out for dinner just as she moves into a new build and renovate it unnecessarily. Doubt her and bitchie rent are doing that well 😉😂

Reactions: 8
Shes the only person I've seen to not tighten their belt whatsoever and continue to go on lavish breaks, ski holidays, get beauty treatments, shop like there no tomorrow and go out for dinner just as she moves into a new build and renovate it unnecessarily. Doubt her and bitchie rent are doing that well 😉😂
Ye they can’t be making THAT much honestly… it’s never ending , shopping , lavish holidays , big house , interior changes , renos… I’m trying to add it up…. Interest rates are massively increasing as well in the next year … how are they able to spend so much constantly… I know rich people who are buckling up for the recession

Reactions: 4
she never mentions PR for any of the Sarah keary stuff she shows which is almost daily be it the million identical brown nude lipsticks, SK makeup brushes, the stupid bow in her hair or those cami lacey tops she wears under blazers. Constantly plugging SK. that was the whole point of showing the contents of her makeup bag in the office... to show her 4 SK makeup brushes and lipsticks.

Reactions: 3
Her spending is on a level I’ve never experienced before. My husband and I have very well paid jobs , well above the average. We are currently trying to buy our first home which costs slightly less than Hannah’s and we literally cannot spend anything at the moment and we won’t be going on any holidays this year. We’re at the stage where we are thinking of just building a house instead as it would cost less and we wouldn’t have to be so tight on cash. My point is on paper we’re earning a lot yet I cannot for the life of me understand how she spends the way she does having just bought a 1 million euro house and having engaged an interior designer. It just doesn’t add up to me. Where is all this money coming from to be able to afford that and the endless dinners, nights out, weekends away, holidays, clothes, beauty products etc etc.

I must be doing something seriously wrong in my life to not be where she is at!

Reactions: 9
Her spending is on a level I’ve never experienced before. My husband and I have very well paid jobs , well above the average. We are currently trying to buy our first home which costs slightly less than Hannah’s and we literally cannot spend anything at the moment and we won’t be going on any holidays this year. We’re at the stage where we are thinking of just building a house instead as it would cost less and we wouldn’t have to be so tight on cash. My point is on paper we’re earning a lot yet I cannot for the life of me understand how she spends the way she does having just bought a 1 million euro house and having engaged an interior designer. It just doesn’t add up to me. Where is all this money coming from to be able to afford that and the endless dinners, nights out, weekends away, holidays, clothes, beauty products etc etc.

I must be doing something seriously wrong in my life to not be where she is at!
But is it not really obvious where it’s coming from?

Reactions: 12
I think it’s fair to say she lives exactly like the child (literally) of a millionaire whilst trying to portray she’s a self made boss witch..
I think even Rich’s job is due to Daddy dearest

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.