Hannah Saunders #2 My life is so perfect, don’t agree? here’s 64 stories, SEE!!! Look at me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s fair to say she lives exactly like the child (literally) of a millionaire whilst trying to portray she’s a self made boss witch..
I think even Rich’s job is due to Daddy dearest
Her mum doesn’t work right? So it’s all from her dad?

Reactions: 1
The second hand embarrassment I just experienced watching her take a sip of her drink. What was the point of that ?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The second hand embarrassment I just experienced watching her take a sip of her drink. What was the point of that ?🤣
nothing went into her mouth... literally not a drop... sure the froth would be on her lips, she kind of pushed her tongue out after, you could see not a drop went in... what was the actual point... she's so painful. she just has to post everything. I hate and I mean hate people showing themselves putting on lipstick, the noises from her mouth where giving me the ick as she applied 3 good layers of lipstick and gloss. ground breaking hannah.. a browny nude SK lipstick.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine your parents and brother drop over for a visit (that's what families do hannah it's fairly normal) and you whip out your phone and start recording them just sitting on the sofa chatting. why would she bother posting that? she's really childish I sometimes forget she's 33 and married. and she's posting links to clothes while her family are there. can you imagine what she's like to be around, she's never off her phone. and didn't she say last weekend she's not doing dry Jan as she rarely drinks.. I've seen wine in her hand twice since she said that, why bullshit it's so immature.

Reactions: 3
The Chinese she was in last night is easily the most expensive Chinese in Ireland, it is in no way reasonable, her saying it’s good value just shows how out of touch with reality she is.

Reactions: 4
The Chinese she was in last night is easily the most expensive Chinese in Ireland, it is in no way reasonable, her saying it’s good value just shows how out of touch with reality she is.
I honestly think she’d take it as a compliment to be told she’s out of touch with reality, has no clue about the cost of living etc. She would take it to mean she’s doing better than others. Hence the constant posting and juvenile carry on.

Reactions: 7
I honestly think she’d take it as a compliment to be told she’s out of touch with reality, has no clue about the cost of living etc. She would take it to mean she’s doing better than others. Hence the constant posting and juvenile carry on.
Well you’re doing better than most when someone else can find the lifestyle

Well you’re doing better than most when someone else can find the lifestyle
Fund. Damn autocorrect 😂

Last edited:
What on earth was with the fertility tablets story? It was beyond bizarre? The dramatic ‘what else am I taking, oh I almost forgot I’m also taking these fertility tablets’ and the 5 min rant about how rank they smell. Does she think she is a high profile celeb and we are all speculating whether she is trying for a baby? I honestly found it so immature and like a teenage girl telling people that she’s taking the pill. I’m starting to feel the need to press unfollow, she gets more immature by the day. And then the radio recommendations for working from home, holy moly 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry but I can’t deal with Hannah about to rip out that kitchen. You could see it today in her stories…. It’s new, minimalist, stylish and simple… it’s a crime to tear that out it’s just so wasteful and it goes with the vibe of the house overall much more than some Cotswold theme 🙄 Also had a laugh at her finally convincing Ritchie about getting a cat the other day … as if there was ever going to be a scenario where she didn’t get exactly what she wanted

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Absolutely bizarre display about fertility supplements. She mentioned her folic acid is next to her bed and she takes it at night. Surely that’s doubling up on folic acid if she’s taking it along with the fertility supplement which clearly has folic acid in it too. Def hinting she’s trying for a baby…

I think she just does it for the attention. She wants people to ask if they’re trying so she can then make a big drama out of it being rude to ask.

Reactions: 13
Sorry but I can’t deal with Hannah about to rip out that kitchen. You could see it today in her stories…. It’s new, minimalist, stylish and simple… it’s a crime to tear that out it’s just so wasteful and it goes with the vibe of the house overall much more than some Cotswold theme 🙄 Also had a laugh at her finally convincing Ritchie about getting a cat the other day … as if there was ever going to be a scenario where she didn’t get exactly what she wanted
If she dismantled it carefully and put it up on Adverts someone would gladly take it away. On my way out the other side of a renovation and you would be amazed the things people sell or give away for free. Absolutely nothing wrong with it and could mean the world to someone else who is maybe struggling.

Her level of spending is actually grotesque. Every day its constant stories about clothes/shoes she has her eye on. She never, even for a moment, seems content with what she has and is always eyeing up the next thing.

The stories about the fertility tablets were weird and as someone mentioned, like a teenager saying it's their time of the month. Even weirder was her recap of everything she did that day workwise. It's like being an adult is a novelty for her. These are all every day run of the mill things. I don't know anyone who works as hard as she trys to make out who also has time to float about their kitchen rambling about fertility tablets or attend beauty appointments in the middle of the day. Something very off about this one. I don't think she's all there mentally.

Reactions: 11
Can’t wait to see what happens once a little Lewis Capaldi junior enters the picture. Night nurse? Full time nanny? Signed up to private school at conception?

• Haha
we
Can’t wait to see what happens once a little Lewis Capaldi junior enters the picture. Night nurse? Full time nanny? Signed up to private school at conception?
She absolutely won’t be able to COPE without having 25 hours a day to preen herself! As ever with Hannah I think she thinks having kids is all the Mary Poppins bollocks she seems to post about her sister’s kids. As for when she has one… get the popcorn!

• Haha
It honestly seems like she’s spending more money now than she did before they bought the house?? A ski trip the end of Feb that will most likely be to a high end resort! 🙄

Reactions: 9
It honestly seems like she’s spending more money now than she did before they bought the house?? A ski trip the end of Feb that will most likely be to a high end resort! 🙄
and the jacket she is eyeing up and shared is 500pound sterling. for one jacket for a 4 or 5 day holiday. she is so out of touch and I used to find it mildly amusing to watch but now I'm just looking at her unable to figure out what the want in her is. financially and materialistically she has all she wants and much much more but as an above poster said, she's always looking for more. more clothes, more products, more makeup, more holidays, it's like she thinks she can't be flashy enough. even with her makeup the other day... did anyone else think she looked so much better with just the initial base and maybe a bit of blush, she looked younger and freshers, but she kept adding another step, and another step until she was fully plastered, like she was doing a cream bronzer, then a powder bronzer, then a cream highlight, then a powder one WTF.. she even said herself that was a quick makeup 8 million products later

Reactions: 8
Thing is with Hannah she actually doesn’t do decent reviews of ANY beauty stuff like make up or skincare etc. she just follows the latest trends, thinks cos shes seen other influencers but something , it’s a new product and she’s bought it that it’s good enough as being “obsessssssed” and automatically “adoooores it” - she never actually says anything is crap or doesn’t work… she thinks by purchasing it makes her a beauty expert when actually I’d respect her opinion more if every single thing wasn’t “the dream” or a “must” … she isn’t actually good at describing or giving feedback or an honest review

Reactions: 7
Thing is with Hannah she actually doesn’t do decent reviews of ANY beauty stuff like make up or skincare etc. she just follows the latest trends, thinks cos shes seen other influencers but something , it’s a new product and she’s bought it that it’s good enough as being “obsessssssed” and automatically “adoooores it” - she never actually says anything is crap or doesn’t work… she thinks by purchasing it makes her a beauty expert when actually I’d respect her opinion more if every single thing wasn’t “the dream” or a “must” … she isn’t actually good at describing or giving feedback or an honest review
She always says I will never slate a brand or give a bad review because I don't think it's fair just because I didn't like it doesn't mean you guys won't. Well it works both ways hannah, just because you adddoorrre the Victoria Beckham lip liner it does not mean I will, you still have no bother mentioning it several times. it's so annoying, nobody says she has to slate a brand, but an honest fair review from time to time is helpful. she's so high maintenance she would be well able to give a few tips on what's not worth the cash.... take for example tonight she's washing her hair.... she has 5 hair products out, 5!!!!! she's ridiculous.

This one won’t be able to cope with a baby and the parents don’t seem to be too hands on with their other grandchildren so she will struggle I’d say.
The daytime beauty appointments really gets to me. I’ve been working the whole way through lockdown and I now see my friends work from home and all they seem to do is nip out her and nip out there to get bits done. No idea how they are getting away with it but it makes me 😡 I know it irrational but 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.