Hannah Saunders #2 My life is so perfect, don’t agree? here’s 64 stories, SEE!!! Look at me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually don't mind Hannah (despite some of my comments on here) but some of these responses are DERANGED!!
Screenshot_20230104_110135_com.instagram.android.jpg

Ur amazing... We love you!!
Even the people asking for airwrap tutorials when she's already said she's used it twice and still getting the hang of it, there are surely thousands of airwrap tutorials between YouTube, Instagram and tiktok?

Reactions: 7
this one has so many personalities it's beginning to be insane. boss witch girl on top of the world one day and a complete bimbo the next day... "lying here slathered in creams while watching the man do the work just like how it should be" . what??? does she think that's cute, it's embarrassing. "hot guy never without his tools".... number 1 he's not hot in anyway shape or form and number 2,imagine a fella saying that about a woman.

Reactions: 8
On the scrounge now for some company to offer to do her office for her 😜

Reactions: 2
She keeps publicly shaming Richie, first about the moulin rouge tickets and now about the worktop last night. It’s like she has to be perfect and anything that goes wrong has to be someone else’s fault. But why shame your husband on Instagram?

Reactions: 1
I don’t know why she bothered setting up a home account when she’ll post it all on her personal insta too. I want a before and after picture of a perfectly curated house on the personal account and not Harvey Norman gold knife recommendations, please and thank you

Reactions: 9
I am cringing listening to her talking about how normal it is to lose your ‘v plates’ in a field in Ireland. I actually find it very distasteful for a woman of her age and something you’d hear someone in their teens or early 20’s talk about (apologies if I sound like a prude). Somehow I struggle to picture Hannah getting the ride in some field out the back. She really has so many personalities, ‘sophisticated boss lady’ one minute, and cool and down with the teens talking about ‘losing the v plates’ the next.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's really just said "V plates" talking about Prince Harry. Why are you even talking about this? 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a random conversation from somebody like her and as mentioned above why is she even talking about it 😬

honestly it’s like she doesn’t know who she is and just contradicts each of her personas with the next one she decides.

Reactions: 4
Very strange conversation and joking from someone who has spoken about being subject to sexual abuse as a child.

• Wow
Bit of a leap
How so? I just think its very odd for her to talk about Prince Harry shagging at the back of a pub and joking about people losing their virginity in fields. Find it even more bizarre given some of her previous convos online. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Anyone who uses the term V Plates when talking about virginity has the mentality of a 5th year child, how does this woman survive life

So much for having a ‘house inspo’ page when all she’s posting on her normal page is house stuff 🙄

I don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone refer to virginity as v plates…and definitely not from someone in their 30s. Crass enough

Reactions: 3
I was super mortified watching her stories today, V plates... and she said it 3 times!! I find her incredibly immature. She thinks she is the epitome of class, getting free burritos sent for her guests coming to see the house, she's becoming really grabby and greedy.

Maybe I pay far too much attention to what she says but she has said that her & Richie do adare as their gift to each other, then half the stuff she got for Christmas was from him (airwrap etc). She said they were going to leave the kitchen in the house as it’s new for further down the line, now the very busy boss lady is spending her Friday afternoon looking at a whole new one? Is it lies or is she just that spoilt

How so? I just think its very odd for her to talk about Prince Harry shagging at the back of a pub and joking about people losing their virginity in fields. Find it even more bizarre given some of her previous convos online. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I agree it's a bit strange. It was so uncomfortable to watch actually.

Maybe I pay far too much attention to what she says but she has said that her & Richie do adare as their gift to each other, then half the stuff she got for Christmas was from him (airwrap etc). She said they were going to leave the kitchen in the house as it’s new for further down the line, now the very busy boss lady is spending her Friday afternoon looking at a whole new one? Is it lies or is she just that spoilt
Just that spoilt

The airwrap came from her parents, but she still got Paris Texas boots from Ritchie. I think she is trying to come across relatable when she says things like it's their Christmas present to eachother but I think she would be better off not trying to dress things down when that's never the case. Regarding the house, I think she can't help herself when it comes to boasting and right now she can show very little of the house as it's not up to her standard. So she's ploughing ahead with a renovation. I guarantee the bathrooms will be the next to go and Burlington bathware going in.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.