Hannah Saunders #2 My life is so perfect, don’t agree? here’s 64 stories, SEE!!! Look at me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's funny, so many bloggers don't show their kids faces. I'm assuming Hannah obviously got permission from her sister to show the girls' faces but regardless, why would you? They're not yours

Reactions: 3
It's funny, so many bloggers don't show their kids faces. I'm assuming Hannah obviously got permission from her sister to show the girls' faces but regardless, why would you? They're not yours
because they are her minis.. her minions 🙄... firstly imagine landing over to your sisters house full of kids and the first thing you do is record the kids playing, toys everywhere and calling it Santa's grotto... isn't every house with 3 small kids? she's so cringe. everyone says it on this thread and it's so true, she's like a child playing mammies and daddies/house/grown ups with a job. I feel mortified watching her

Reactions: 4
She really does think her life is a movie, her Christmas stories are like a parody Love Actually remake or something. Multiple stories of her nieces looking at the camera with the cheesy background music ‘when somebody loved me’. And then filming the inside of her nieces room, I actually felt I was invading the poor child’s privacy by watching it.

Reactions: 5
Nothing more boring than when people share pictures of kids especially when the kids are not their own. Nobody cares!

Reactions: 10
She loves her Minnie’s so much she’s packed off into London for the night!
because you can't show how loaded you are if you sit at home playing with the minions, not much boasting to be done there, that was all just for show and content, auntie hannah adored by her nieces, check. now that bits done into the swanky areas of London to boast.

Reactions: 9
Did she really just walk into the lobby in Claridges just to take a video and then walk back out? She's a bleeping bellend. There is a serious want in her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she really just walk into the lobby in Claridges just to take a video and then walk back out? She's a bleeping bellend. There is a serious want in her.
She is nearly one of thee most pathetic people on Instagram and there's a huge amount of them. I'm finding her more unbearable by the day. she has 40 stories up today of absolutely no significance other than to name drop in the most unsubtle manner I've ever seen, it would make you almost die of embarrassment. she's a grown married woman in her 30th like a child in a sweet shop waltzing round London name dropping... Duke of York Square, a swanky shopping area near the kings Road, into claridges, name dropping in the art gallery, Victoria Beckham makeup, it's not impressive its cringe. as you say, the want in her is next level.

Reactions: 12
Back to her 800quid hotel now for ten mins before our for a divine meal with 29 more stories! It’s worse she’s getting like girl go help your sis with the kids or go back home and settle into your new house

Reactions: 5
Back to her 800quid hotel now for ten mins before our for a divine meal with 29 more stories! It’s worse she’s getting like girl go help your sis with the kids or go back home and settle into your new house
Herself and Richie are well matched in the smarts department anyways..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve had about as much as I can take of this pretentious “completely removed from reality” prick 😤 between the the husky twink smokers voice, the over emphasised posh accent, the constant name dropping & showing off & constantly splashing the cash .. it’s just vulgar & making her look like one of the biggest dickheads on the gram!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She is nearly one of thee most pathetic people on Instagram and there's a huge amount of them. I'm finding her more unbearable by the day. she has 40 stories up today of absolutely no significance other than to name drop in the most unsubtle manner I've ever seen, it would make you almost die of embarrassment. she's a grown married woman in her 30th like a child in a sweet shop waltzing round London name dropping... Duke of York Square, a swanky shopping area near the kings Road, into claridges, name dropping in the art gallery, Victoria Beckham makeup, it's not impressive its cringe. as you say, the want in her is next level.
It is absolutely tragic that she walked in there to get a video and then walked back out. Couldn't afford a room Hannah? I stayed there a few years ago and didn't feel the need to document it. The name dropping really cheapens her 'brand'. She's starting to come across very tacky.

Reactions: 8
In a way I feel sorry for her, she must be seriously insecure to feel the need to post all this and not just relax and enjoy 2 nights away with her husband.

I also cringed on her telling the story of how Richie booked the wrong days, imagine telling people other than your friends that your husband messed that up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Think it’s been said before but she’s clearly from new money. Loads of it but zero class to go with it

Reactions: 7
But doesn’t she work so hard. Surely that gives her every right to brag 50 times a day about how her life is beyond amazing. God love her having to move today into her 1m+ house in Rathfarnham. Wouldn’t ya just hate that 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.