Hannah Saunders #2 My life is so perfect, don’t agree? here’s 64 stories, SEE!!! Look at me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely flashing the bmw key in her stories 😂 she can’t help herself even though it’s her mums car

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m pretty sure she and Richie bought a BMW when they were still in London. I assumed it came home with them.
either way there's no need to be a knob flashing the logo repeatedly to make sure we know she's driving a BMW. but of course this is hannah, never misses an opportunity to let us know she's wealthy and buys expensive things.

Reactions: 6
"I just built a table" Hannah it's a flat pack you're not a bloody carpenter 😭😂 I can't with her lack of life skills it's hilariously mortifying

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"I just built a table" Hannah it's a flat pack you're not a bloody carpenter 😭😂 I can't with her lack of life skills it's hilariously mortifying
She's such a child the way she speaks about the most basic of adult tasks and sometimes I think she loves to act the bimbo. I built a table🙄. like she was seriously shocked the supermarket was packed on the 23rd of December.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thought she was going to the in laws for Xmas dinner?? As now she seems to be cooking the whole thing according to her stories

Reactions: 3
oh god I just looked at her interiors page and there's 1 post on it... her with the cheesy grin gazing up at Richie 😂sorry now but wtaf😂😂how is a selfie in anyway interiors related. she just can't help herself.

• Haha
So much hilarity from detached from reality hannah! My fave being when she said she had a few more emails to go before finishing up work for Christmas as if she hasn’t spent the week at adare and boozy lunches 😆

• Haha
Oh that was my fav too. What a load of rubbish. But look at least Hannah can close down the laptop now and enjoy all the festivities. Then we will see outfit after outfit change , all her beautiful over the top gifts from Richie and her family and then my bets are a NY E party in her new house with a toast to an exciting, best year ever got 2023.

Reactions: 7
How is she in her 30's and can't cook a roast potatoe? I think she feels these statements are something to be proud of, like she's been so privileged that she never had to, and that's something to brag about? Her reaction to everyday adult tasks is so odd. I'm a little embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 4
Looks like Clara’s sister Ali McGinley and Conor Moroney bought the big red brick Georgian house instead…somebody pray for Hannah 😂
9DE28517-0C46-458E-8719-A6C72D586655.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Looks like Clara’s sister Ali McGinley and Conor Moroney bought the big red brick Georgian house instead…somebody pray for Hannah 😂View attachment 1829301
Now there's an interiors journey worth following. Love the reeded glass above te door. Plenty to be done in those houses, not like Hannah paying a designer to decorate her already renovated gaff. Who gives a tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
see she's back heading round BTs for a browse... what a souless way to spend the immediate days after Christmas. what could she possibly need?

You can buy anything online. Shops opening this time of year is cruel.
I need a couple of fresh bits from supervalu but I can't bring myself to even dash down to the supermarket never mind drive into town to walk around department stores for a "browse". These few days off are precious and I'm enjoying beach walks before an afternoon of sitting by the fire, eating, drinking baileys, watching movies and playing games. I couldn't face going near the shops. its just compulsory with her I think, it's like she can't stop buying.

She’s just very materialistic. It’s all about the pretty things, the perfect hair and make up and the posing in front of the mirror. Then it’s home with cuddles with the furries and food and drink somewhere local with the best pals. But Hannah deserves every minute if it. She works so so so hard. I’d say she doesn’t 1 hr work a day between going to the gym, walking the dogs, doing her make up, eating lunch with a pal and posting and scrolling on Insta. The poor love.

Hannah off to Uk tomorrow for a reunion with all the fam… poor thing it’s been ages! had thought we were gonna miss out on the piano sing song with sis this year 🎉😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.