Hannah Saunders #2 My life is so perfect, don’t agree? here’s 64 stories, SEE!!! Look at me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad Hannah got to escape from all the building at home (why didn’t she stay in her folks house till it was done?) by spending the night 5km from her house in a swanky hotel. Poor little pet.

Reactions: 5
her hair is awful, the condition of it and the colour is not good. it's uneven and brassy. she's thinks she's drop dead gorgeous. she's not.

Jayzus what is going on with her face in her latest stories?! Top half is totally frozen, bottom half reminds me of a puppet or a mask or something? So weird… she’s aged herself massively I feel, has the appearance of someone much older that’s had work done to make them look younger.

Reactions: 7
Jayzus what is going on with her face in her latest stories?! Top half is totally frozen, bottom half reminds me of a puppet or a mask or something? So weird… she’s aged herself massively I feel, has the appearance of someone much older that’s had work done to make them look younger.
i can’t get over how different she is since she’s moved home. I enjoyed watching her beauty stories in London but now she doesn’t seem half as friendly and her face literally doesn’t move at all, such a shame

Reactions: 6
i can’t get over how different she is since she’s moved home. I enjoyed watching her beauty stories in London but now she doesn’t seem half as friendly and her face literally doesn’t move at all, such a shame
I looked at one of the stories of one of the people she has tagged on her Instagram stories out for a birthday dinner and she's in the background of course on her phone when the food has just been put on the table to take a picture of it. I think that's really rude. but the waiter stretches over to pour wine and his sleeve obviously ruins her picture and you can really obviously see her getting annoyed 😂😂like the guy is doing his job. she must be a nightmare to be in company with I hate that tit going on around me. a picture of her bleeping steak like!!!!

Reactions: 4
I looked at one of the stories of one of the people she has tagged on her Instagram stories out for a birthday dinner and she's in the background of course on her phone when the food has just been put on the table to take a picture of it. I think that's really rude. but the waiter stretches over to pour wine and his sleeve obviously ruins her picture and you can really obviously see her getting annoyed 😂😂like the guy is doing his job. she must be a nightmare to be in company with I hate that tit going on around me. a picture of her bleeping steak like!!!!
They’re all on private now…. Hi Hannah! 👋🏻🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They’re all on private now…. Hi Hannah! 👋🏻🤡
so funny in other people's photos she looks totally different, let's just say not quite as polished
---

also from what I could see there's about 7 of them at the table and she was the only person with her phone out recording, everyone sitting chatting letting the waiter get on with it at the table, she's there with a face like thunder cos he has ruined her photo. how do they stick that behavior

Reactions: 3
Woah, her eyelids are extremely hooded, only noticing this now! 😳 I’ve no idea how she claims she hasn’t had botox, not only has she had it, she’s had too much of it, her brows don’t move at all and this adds to the hooded look! 🤡

Reactions: 4
Woah, her eyelids are extremely hooded, only noticing this now! 😳 I’ve no idea how she claims she hasn’t had botox, not only has she had it, she’s had too much of it, her brows don’t move at all and this adds to the hooded look! 🤡
Her eyes look like they're on upside down. The way she does her make-up really doesn't flatter them.

Reactions: 6
She does this weird thing with her mouth too, don’t know how to explain it, her tongue is always visible, like she’s using it to speak a certain way, now I can’t unsee it, very bizarre 🫠

Reactions: 1
She does this weird thing with her mouth too, don’t know how to explain it, her tongue is always visible, like she’s using it to speak a certain way, now I can’t unsee it, very bizarre 🫠
I totally get you, it's so weird, and sucks in loads of air and rolls her tongue after she does it, it's so strange.

She must be only early 30s but she looks like she’s in her 40s with work done. I’ve friends in their late 40s who look younger. She’s had way too much stuff done for her age. IMHO

The Evoke piece - basically everyone is skinny and blonde? There's like one plus size woman? Mortified for whoever put that list together

For a house of that price I’d have wanted much bigger living rooms!
The hallway looks really big in comparison to the other rooms. Disproportionately so. The living rooms are really small looking at her videos, I agree, but she’s put huge furniture in them. The Helen Turkington sofas are big solid sofas. I don’t think the size of the rooms can take them. Not to mention the completely unnecessary two coffee tables in one of them!! The unit she had built in the rear living room is nice but it’s taking a lot of space from an already small room. For someone that’s had an interior designer in there’s a lot of decisions I’d question.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.