Hannah Saunders #2 My life is so perfect, don’t agree? here’s 64 stories, SEE!!! Look at me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tiles in the hallway are rotten and don't suit the styling she's of the walls and the runner on the stairs.

Reactions: 5
I think all the renovations look really nice, it would be easy to live with. But I do question the different carpet on the stair runner and landing…. Surely you’d keep the same carpet for both to keep everything flowing? The herringbone one is lovely to be fair.

Reactions: 2
fish shack is a really casual fish n chips place, I wouldn't say a chain but there's 3 or 4 of them on the coastline around Dublin, its grand, nothing fancy, beshoffs probably nicer but from her stories you would think it's a really fancy spot. why does she over do everything, nothing is just as it is.
Also I died at her denim jumpsuit twirls in the hallway. her hair is in bits and you can really tell when she turns and you can see her head from behind.

Reactions: 7
She’s very quiet on Instagram today, thought we would have seen 10 million stories of her night out tonight.

Reactions: 2
I CAN’T with the sucking in of air when she speaks 🫠
isn't it the strangest thing, I've never seen anyone do it before, she rolls her tongue up before she does it and she does it like every 10 seconds. it's so weird. also, why would you have so much lip gloss on at home, it's hideous.
---

I just watched her stories, did she just show us her bra? my god her vanity really is on another level, she absolutely loves herself. she's nowhere near as hot as she thinks she is. put your best lingerie on.... hannah are you still pretending to be in a 2007 romcom🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Hope everyone is tuned in to the q&a she’s having with herself!
what's your favourite hotel in Ireland? omg please bleeping stop. then, as if it couldn't get any worse, could you recommend any hotels in kerry 😂😂the Europe got 2 mentions. questions about a dare, do you recommend adare🙄🙄could you recommend any dresses for a wedding.... 25 links thrown up. so embarrassing as if they are from genuine followers

Reactions: 8
£150 a roll, so roughly €170, for that minging wallpaper in her toilet… is she well… also, one of the dress link recommendations she put was for like €660… so out of touch with reality… also love how someone asked about her bathrooms and had to point out how she hasn’t done ANYTHING to them (except wallpaper), like she’s embarrassed about the existing bathrooms the house has, which are probably brand new anyway… honestly duck off hannah you vapid witch

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She finds her Vday gift that she shouldn't know about and posts it on IG. Bit rude I'd say.

Reactions: 10
She finds her Vday gift that she shouldn't know about and posts it on IG. Bit rude I'd say.
I think this is her trying to be funny which is something she always fails at. She is honestly the dullest person I've come across on social media. I don't mean dull as in her life is boring, but moreso that she has no personality.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.