Hannah Saunders #2 My life is so perfect, don’t agree? here’s 64 stories, SEE!!! Look at me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really like her style, some things she wore were cool, other stuff like dresses were feminine and floral in a pretty way. now every outfit screams tack and there has to be a cut out somewhere, either on the tummy area or the sides or its backless. I think all black on her is very severe with the barbie hair and makeup. I think she looks lovely when she is under done, the full hair and makeup is very ageing. Same with Rosanna Davison, full glamour every day of the week and it looks ridiculous
The cutouts would look better on someone who has curves, they do nothing for Hannah. Paired back would look more chic. The full on glam everyday is definitely aging and the fact that she looks the same no matter what she's doing kind of takes the wow factor away from when she does get dressed up. She seems to only be capable of one look.

Reactions: 8
The cutouts would look better on someone who has curves, they do nothing for Hannah. Paired back would look more chic. The full on glam everyday is definitely aging and the fact that she looks the same no matter what she's doing kind of takes the wow factor away from when she does get dressed up. She seems to only be capable of one look.
exactly all of this. like her done up on a night out looks exactly the same as her heading in to the office. or the full on makeup in the hot tub on a spa weekend, all the other girls were au natural and they looked gorgeous, she looked ridiculous.

Reactions: 7
I'd be raging if I was the birthday girl! She barely made an appearance in either of the grid posts. Oh and there are 64 stories up in the past 24 hours

Reactions: 4
I'd be raging if I was the birthday girl! She barely made an appearance in either of the grid posts. Oh and there are 64 stories up in the past 24 hours
Imagine having the time to post 64 stories in 24 hours. it's just ridiculous. Like imagine being away with her and just looking at her recording everything and then see it all on her stories, she's incredibly self indulgent and self serving. Id say she's the type in the relationship that always has to get her own way, it's like I want something we are getting it, an example off the top of my head... the cat question today and few weeks ago she showed her "hunky husband with the tools" doing a job and her lying on the bed letting her million creams sink into her face saying the man doing all the work just the way it should be, and it wasn't funny because she genuinely meant it,was an awful bimbo vibe off it.

Reactions: 5
Imagine having the time to post 64 stories in 24 hours. it's just ridiculous. Like imagine being away with her and just looking at her recording everything and then see it all on her stories, she's incredibly self indulgent and self serving. Id say she's the type in the relationship that always has to get her own way, it's like I want something we are getting it, an example off the top of my head... the cat question today and few weeks ago she showed her "hunky husband with the tools" doing a job and her lying on the bed letting her million creams sink into her face saying the man doing all the work just the way it should be, and it wasn't funny because she genuinely meant it,was an awful bimbo vibe off it.
I think it's awful that she's making him get a cat with her. I know they're low enough maintenance - I had them growing up, but you definitely know they're there! Does she think acting like a spoiled child is attractive? She was talking on her stories about 2 weeks ago and Ritchie popped up in the background to tell her he was heading out and she was so rude and dismissive towards him. I thought it was odd that she didn't stop recording to talk to him properly, or that she didn't record that section again without him in it. She really strikes me as a mean girl deep down.

• Heart
I think it's awful that she's making him get a cat with her. I know they're low enough maintenance - I had them growing up, but you definitely know they're there! Does she think acting like a spoiled child is attractive? She was talking on her stories about 2 weeks ago and Ritchie popped up in the background to tell her he was heading out and she was so rude and dismissive towards him. I thought it was odd that she didn't stop recording to talk to him properly, or that she didn't record that section again without him in it. She really strikes me as a mean girl deep down.
Yes I remember that and it instantly Struck me as super rude and just silly, she was there doing her "everyday" makeup and used about 20 products which every extra step she added made her look older, I think he said he was going golfing so you would be gone a good 4 hours, he wasn't just nipping out for milk, she totally ignored him and said something like oh he wants "my" car, I'm nearly sure that's same day you are talking about

Reactions: 3
Yes I remember that and it instantly Struck me as super rude and just silly, she was there doing her "everyday" makeup and used about 20 products which every extra step she added made her look older, I think he said he was going golfing so you would be gone a good 4 hours, he wasn't just nipping out for milk, she totally ignored him and said something like oh he wants "my" car, I'm nearly sure that's same day you are talking about
Yes that was it! It was weird and a bit uncomfortable to watch.

Reactions: 1
Yes that was it! It was weird and a bit uncomfortable to watch.
was really rude and he seems like a harmless fella, seems to just go with the flow and all the Instagram bullshit. There has to be a want in you to feel the need to try and portray constant perfection, there's no such thing. she literally spent all weekend on her phone, and you know yourself, it's not a simple as a quick photo and tap upload, its never that quick, she wastes so much real time just to let others know she knows how to live a nice life and everything is amazing

I can’t wrap my head around when she actually works - I know from working with PR people it is usually a 12 hour day 5 or more days a week and all I see from her is house updates, heading to a meeting and then she’s picking up door handles an hour later?!

Reactions: 9
I still dont know why they officially moved in to have house turned around like that with all the changes. They do look fab and expensive.

I can’t wrap my head around when she actually works - I know from working with PR people it is usually a 12 hour day 5 or more days a week and all I see from her is house updates, heading to a meeting and then she’s picking up door handles an hour later?!
She manages the team and has everyone else do the pitches and maybe reviews and goes on the odd client meeting and promo night/shoot. She's onto a good thing but makes it too public. She should at least pretend to be beat into work.

Reactions: 3
She manages the team and has everyone else do the pitches and maybe reviews and goes on the odd client meeting and promo night/shoot. She's onto a good thing but makes it too public. She should at least pretend to be beat into work.
This. My boyfriend's sister is friends with her, she has a good team but apparently does feck all herself. Not great.

This makes complete sense. A bit early in her career though to be taking a step back? Her business is only in it's infancy.

Reactions: 6
I’ve been wondering why they didn’t just buy a site and build their dream house if they’re able to buy one for a million?

I also don’t understand why they paid all that money for what looks like a totally “modernised” house with the interiors and finishes, but changing it completely to period style design… I think it was said before, if they have the million plus the money for renovations, why not just buy a period property?! Bizarre

I’ve been wondering why they didn’t just buy a site and build their dream house if they’re able to buy one for a million?

Reactions: 6
I also don’t understand why they paid all that money for what looks like a totally “modernised” house with the interiors and finishes, but changing it completely to period style design… I think it was said before, if they have the million plus the money for renovations, why not just buy a period property?! Bizarre
Agree. Round peg and square hole. Makes no sense why she didn't build or buy a period home to renovate. She would actually have saved herself money and the home renovation account would have been justified. At the moment it's very self-indulgent. At least try and do something yourself Hannah, she has outsourced every little detail. She strikes me as someone who has no imagination or creativity in her.

I'm not an interior designer but love Pinterest struggling to see the cotswold vibe except for the kitchen table and the sofas maybe , it's a bit of a mix of different styles. Im not saying that's a bad thing still a gorgeous house but she went on and on about the cotswold look ,I'm just not seeing it!!!

So you're telling me she made her husband come to the ladies to fix her jumpsuit instead of asking a woman already in there? 🥴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.