Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

13570QP

I'm late to watching her assumptions vid but the justification for her, Mads and Rach still being able to see each other is bullshit. I know for a fact that in Manchester you can only form a bubble with another household if both are single adult households - Han and Mads living together in "one household" is more than one adult... where are the brain cells girls :rolleyes: 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Tea4u

VIP Member
What the fuck! That’s actually horrific for a brand to reply like that.
just checked and they only have 22k followers, they obviously need all the influencers they can get.
I’ve never heard of it either but Hannah had her blazer on 🤷🏻‍♀️ Whether they have 22k or 220k they should get an attitude replacement cos clearly hers stinks

moreblushpls

she seems so much happier now that she's home tbh. I think living with mads probably drained her. she even said she hasn't been feeling like herself and she said she felt like she was losing her personality.

She's back

What a nasty attitude reply from JeanVintage_ on Instagram. I didn’t message in a rude way at all, it was actually informative. It’s no surprise the brand is owned by caseyxjean who is currently in Bali so clearly she believes in rule breaking and being selfish too. Their actions do have an impact!!! I’ll be avoiding the brand like the plague 🤢
I'd be posting this everywhere! What the fuck!? Who speaks to someone like that, nevermind a "business"!!!

• Heart

Lulu23

Chatty Member
Just found this thread but I met Hannah and mads years ago at her Christmas party I think, and can confirm that even then they sounded completely different irl to how they did online 😂

• Wow

Itsjustwhatithink!

All this blowing up with Maddy could actually be the best thing that's ever happened to Rach and Hannah. If they have any sense they'll completely distance themselves from her and carry on with their careers without her. I'd have a lot more respect for them both if they did.

lozzapalozza

Just dipping my toe into this thread so I get notified 🤣 things that annoy me about her that make me want to scream:
1. When she says everbodTEE how we TDoin. She is from Manchester but puts it on so much
2. The side pout. Just stop
3. The claw joke
4. Her IG photos when she seems to be all sexy when my little toe has more personality and more sex appeal than she does

• Haha
  • Heart

gossipgirldemi

VIP Member
Her latest vlog is a little embarrassing. Waking up late morning, making a breakfast, going to the gym, going horse riding then a date night. Is that really how she spends her days / weeks? Literally a complete dosser. Not a sniff of any sort of work, can’t believe so goes on as if normal people can have a day like hers. Yes hun we could all have bodies like you and look like you if we didn’t work…

plus she’s gonna get the shock of her life when she moves out.. no more lounging in bed until midday and moaning your family have eaten all the food. Actually have to get off your arse and do some adult chores.
Placing my bet now she has a boyfriend by the time she moves out and they live together instantly

Bluejeanzz

VIP Member
I haven’t watched the new vid but was it not assumed that her and her most recent ex didn’t have sex at all because in a vid with the ~trio~ she said the last time she had sex was ages ago?

Harry

Chatty Member
What I’d like to know is how the heck did boring Han meet an American football player 🧐

• Haha

xbxbx

Chatty Member
What’s with the harsh nose contour in yesterdays video!? She doesn’t need any contour on her nose at all. Who’s she trying to be, Voldemort?? The pictures don’t even show how bad it is. It’s literally two brown streaks down the sides of her nose. Zero blending to be seen.
BBBD901F-1C26-4655-B38D-F439965CDA19.jpeg
57EE0C3B-4D4D-403B-B8E2-5C24F90B09B7.jpeg

• Haha

Binx

VIP Member
^ lol don't worry guys, her personality trait is "girl always going through a breakup" so whoever it they'll be long gone soon

• Haha

idk2

VIP Member
It definitely comes across as he dumped her and she was trying to play it off bc my gal was HURTTTT that first video when she explained it. I acc felt a bit bad for her. He seemed like he had his shit together, very private, health/fitness-driven and she was just a dainty influencer who was on her own schedule with no ambition Miss "I don't care if my channel grows". Who says that? Like it's your LIVELIHOOD. You should care.

chloesl

What I’d like to know is how the heck did boring Han meet an American football player 🧐
They met through a dating app 🙂 hinge if I recall, she said it in Rach's drive with us video!

She's been quite quiet on stories these days considering she went to NYC, as an influencer you'd think she would have more to post aside from her sponsored missguided content :unsure: Also could you imagine being in a fresh relationship and going away after a few months and him having to take all her insta photos omg 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13