Hannah Renée

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been very quiet over the last week bar the apology videos... Do you think her parents have grounded her and taken away her phone and laptop x

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She's been very quiet over the last week bar the apology videos... Do you think her parents have grounded her and taken away her phone and laptop x
She’s taking this time to better herself *hand on heart*

• Haha
Reactions: 17
as funny as this is lmaooo I would much rather silence than the other two posting as if nothing happened

Reactions: 12
Wonder if everything will be #ad when she does return!

Reactions: 5
do you reckon she'll drop those 2 loser girls
no, these are her best mates, she’s not going cut them from her (boring) life because people on the internet think she should.
han must have a lot more in common with those two than we think.

Reactions: 15
did anyone else watch Hannah’s video and notice that she decluttered her room and when she showed it after, the picture she had of her, Madison and Rachel was no longer there🤔not sure if she’s moved the place of it or if she’s got rid of it

• Wow
Reactions: 6
did anyone else watch Hannah’s video and notice that she decluttered her room and when she showed it after, the picture she had of her, Madison and Rachel was no longer there🤔not sure if she’s moved the place of it or if she’s got rid of it
I’ve just watched it and now you mention it, it wasn’t there at the end. Wonder what she’s done with it 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Was there a girl on here who mentioned messaging Hannah about wearing mink lashes and ended up getting blocked? I swear I saw it on here but it might have been on Rachel or Madisons thread but anyway found it interesting that in Hannahs new video she goes on and on about only wearing faux mink lashes

• Wow
Reactions: 1
7172DA14-177F-4F2B-B3ED-393CCC46A2B6.png

Thank duck she gets those teeth sorted out. I hope she becomes more conscious when it comes to changing her appearance.

I hate the super dark hair on her too. It’s way to harsh against her skintone

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hannah: spend the day with me!!
Me trying to think of an excuse: ermmmm, well, ah, okayyyyyy.
*Hannah films herself eating a crumpet*
Me: yeah I’m gonna leave

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Was there a girl on here who mentioned messaging Hannah about wearing mink lashes and ended up getting blocked? I swear I saw it on here but it might have been on Rachel or Madisons thread but anyway found it interesting that in Hannahs new video she goes on and on about only wearing faux mink lashes
it was @Oohthedrama who said about the lashes on Madisons thread. Will copy and paste her post here, hope it’s allowed 😬

If you want to lie you need to be clever enough to remember what you’ve lied about.

the witches of chav-wick aren’t clever enough to do that, our Boujieee babe and that awful Rachel scank have alway been fake, plastic, unpleasant and insincere

but Han, she’s a clever one, shes shown her true colours to her fans now but many will forgive it because she’s got her act down to a fine art,

I've said this before (and it was why I dipped out of this thread, because I knew she has a fan base here) long before tattle existed she was advertising mink eyelashes, myself and a few others respectfully asked her to look into alternatives as nobody should be supporting mink farming. Not hate. Not trolling. Just a concern about her advertising something so vile.
She blocked me,
I was messing with her bag so she blocked me.

theyre nasty girls and their aim is to get themselves a man with a blue tick, celebrity status or a good wage.
The only thing is han can’t pull off sexy like the other two do.
She’s not the type to get it all out on display like our gurlll madsieeeee.

but it makes her just as dangerous if not more so, nobody is stupid enough to think this is the first time they’ve a a dippeteeequeue partieeee.

vile creatures the lot of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thank you so much for finding it @Honeh 💖
So it seems Hannah’s 3 minute chat about mink lashes in her latest video is dedicated to @Oohthedrama !!
she even said she could buy the faux mink lashes from unicorn lashes but as they still make and sell mink lashes she didn’t want to support that!! Well She’s a changed woman now! Ticking every box now isn’t she! humble, genuine, animal activist, but still dull.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.