Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Binx

VIP Member
I like Hannah, she seems sweet if a little boring but my god she has the flattest hair I've ever seen. like, I know it can't be helped really but its literally flat against her head

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Tea4u

VIP Member
She actually has a lovely body / figure, she just doesn’t know how to dress 😩

• Heart

Intrepidtraveller

Not our super innocent and quiet Han meticulously laying her baby hairs at the start of mom Madison's new video 🙄 like why?
Also to me, the slicked back hair just makes her look like she has an egg head. Not a good look 🤔

Alicia-M

Han was my favourite YouTuber for so long and when she started hanging with Mads and Rach she became really showy and all about labels and seductive insta pics so I unfollowed her and thought I’d refollow if she went back to her old cute self but since NYE there’s no going back, she’s done now. I used to think she was down to earth like Sophdoesnails

I also feel like right now she’s painfully trying to claw back a good following with regular insta pics and family type videos on her channel. I don’t watch her videos anymore but I’ve seen them pop up and I feel like she’s desperate to be liked again with wholesome family content. If NYE didn’t happen she’d be round at Mads now saying she’s her support bubble along with Rach and god knows who else

Last edited:

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Oh bore off I bet the video starts with her awful caught off guard singing and sipping her wine like every other video

• Haha

Gabrvvxbnan

Honestly the biggest thing for me is that she starts almost every sentence with “I feel like,” sorry if this has been said before.. I’m new to the thread but it’s driving me INSANE. I actually quite liked Han and thought she was the most down to Earth out of the 3 of them but I’ve had to stop watching because I can’t stick hearing it every 10 seconds. Surely she must notice?! EDIT IT OUT

ctk2211

Han has finally uploaded an apology on Youtube and 1. She genuinely looks upset compared to the other two horses. 2. She has turned the AD’s off on her videos so she won’t get any money from them. 3. She has made a personal donation to the NHS. 4. She has taken accountability and not tried to point blame or be a cunt in the comments
I feel like she really means it - it’s obviously because she got caught, but I think she really gets why people are upset at least

Reactions: 14

gossipgirldemi

VIP Member
“I haven’t been well over Christmas / New Years” translation for I caught covid and didn’t want to tell anyone 😂

• Haha

Katleesi

VIP Member
This might be the most interesting video she’s ever done… that’s quite tragic because it’s literally half an hour about wardrobes.

• Haha

angesandia

A £500 amazon haul what!! I don't understand how she says she wants to go vegan for the environment but buys an insane amount from fast fashion and really unethical companies

• Heart

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
I don’t know if anyone on here follows her friend Millie Roberts, but she’s posted a video on her story tonight and Hannah is clearly in someone’s house with Millie and two other girls 🙄
Oh wow! I went and had a look and you re right! They were clearly outside then have gone in when it got dark! I honestly can’t understand how someone can be so bloody stupid??? We aren’t allowed in people’s houses yet! No household mixing I thought still for quite a while! She’s ok to be in the garden outside with friends but they definitely shouldn’t be inside together! Seriously it baffles me that people are this thick, especially those who ve been caught out before, I mean firstly don’t do it, but if you are going to do it, don’t broadcast it for everyone to see!!!

• Heart

Caty996

About time she had her own thread. Granted she’s not as problematic as her “besties” i.e Madison Sarah but she’s breaking the lockdown rules of Tier 3 and just tries to be quiet about it.
A very genuine girl but I think she’s easily tainted by Mads & Rach

Harry

Chatty Member
tbh though she was only 19 there so now she probably would feel more comfortable naturally as she’s older
Yes I agree but I think her wanting to move out is more to do with she thinks she’s missing out because mads and rach have their own places. And of course she can break lockdown rules without her parents telling her off. She seems to come from a good family so I would imagine part of the reason she moved in with mads for lockdown is her parents didn’t want her backwards and forwards breaking the rules as she can’t seem to stay away from her friends during lockdown like most of the UK are having to do

• Heart

sheleg

VIP Member
Imagine leaving your less pretty friend on her tod to go and have one-night stands with greasy waiters from Ushuaiaiiaiaiaia.

• Haha
  • Sick

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
She’s ruined her face. She genuinely..... sorry genuineleeeeeeeeee looks awful with the teeth, fillers and face that doesn’t move.

i have a question though, because this assumptions upload is so boring I think I zoned out.
Did she get pissed that one of her followers tried it on with her ex via instagram DM’s. Why is that wrong 😂 wouldn’t do it myself or want anyone’s cast offs, especially the 3 scanky witches of eeeeeeeeeeeastwick,
but her followers owe her nothing 😂

“you’d love to have a house with land some day to buy a horse....”
hannah you’re so fucking boring these are the assumptions being sent in 😆😆

• Haha

whatitdoboo

She’s literally nowhere? And then when mads and Rach are vlogging and rach is like “Hans not here.. boyfriend” like she’s left them to FaceTime him? Get a grip love