Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Does anyone else find it really annoying how she says "at the minuuuuute" for everything she's into? its such a weird phrase, even Madison says it too which no shock there as they're basically carbon copies of each other

Reactions: 13

Kindred_

VIP Member
This girl brings nothing to the table does she. She’s gonna need to restart those pole dancing lessons ASAP.

• Haha

Leeylax

I just cant get over how much work shes had done to her face at 24, shocking and quite sad really

ellawhite3006

what is the point in redoing her room if shes moving out, why not wait until shes moved out to redo her room? doesnt make any sense

epicmature

Chatty Member
If I remember rightly she hated being on her own away from her family and felt too lonely and a bit depressed she said.
shock horror though mads and rach have their apartments and she said in her recent video she is thinking she might move out again and get a flat in town
She also left not long after surviving the Manchester arena bombing so I imagine that had a huge part to play in her wanting to be back home 💔

• Heart
  • Sad

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Why all of a sudden now she's saying she's moving out soon? I remember not too long ago she was saying she's in no rush to move away from her family and didn't enjoy being alone :s
To party freely with Mads n Rach without receiving backlash from her parents maybe 🤭

Caty996

I know we aren’t there yet but thread suggestion: Hannah Renee #2: Still going through a breakup

• Haha

Speakingthetruth15

Her latest vlog is a little embarrassing. Waking up late morning, making a breakfast, going to the gym, going horse riding then a date night. Is that really how she spends her days / weeks? Literally a complete dosser. Not a sniff of any sort of work, can’t believe so goes on as if normal people can have a day like hers. Yes hun we could all have bodies like you and look like you if we didn’t work…

plus she’s gonna get the shock of her life when she moves out.. no more lounging in bed until midday and moaning your family have eaten all the food. Actually have to get off your arse and do some adult chores.
Placing my bet now she has a boyfriend by the time she moves out and they live together instantly
I’m sorry but why do I constantly feel like her breath stinks like shit? She just looks like a smelly breath kinda girl 😂😂😂

• Haha

Kindred_

VIP Member
I feeel likeEee, do you know what I meannn, I’m spending time with my famaleeee, if that makes senseeee.

• Haha

lashesfordayz

glad she’s finally stopped mentioning her ex all the time like that was super annoying 😂 did u know her ex was a chef 🥱

• Haha

queencarmen

VIP Member
as someone raised in mcr i can't stand her accent it's so odd and veers in an out all the time! idk what it is with hannah and mads' accents its like they try to lose their mancunian accent and end up with some weird americanised version of it. hannah is from salford (i think??) and mads is from north manchester so there's no reason why they should be talking the same LOL