Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tea4u

VIP Member
She may be dull but her body 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
You can tell she works hard on exercise and diet with her definition

• Heart
Reactions: 13

xbxbx

Chatty Member
Well that was a half arsed vlog. I wasn’t expecting much to begin with but still. Hardly showed any of the actual festival, didn’t really explain who she was there with and why, didn’t give a proper introduction about the girl she was sharing a room with.

Then the video ended with her saying they’re going to Amsterdam?? I’m assuming that was a stop over on the way home but again no explanation. Also didn’t film anything in Amsterdam because she was ‘unwell’. It’s a bit weird that she didn’t extend her trip. If I was flying all that way for a festival I’d be making the most of it and having a few days holiday to chill out and explore, not come straight home.

When they were trying the Prime drinks at the end and she said ‘they’re always sold out in the UK’. No Hannah, they haven’t even been released here yet🤦‍♀️

Anyway, I’m jealous she got to see Billie Eilish. That’s about it.

Tea4u

VIP Member
I don’t think Hannah is better than any of them but I do think that she talk more accountability that any of the other two. I hope that they Don’t think that just because they’ve made one Instagram story and YouTube video that is over because it’s not everyone’s found out about it even people that don’t have YouTube know about it it’s gone in dazed magazine and more of the mainstream media so when they say that tattle is bad they really have no idea because Rachel and Madison comments themselves are just bitchy.

xbxbx

Chatty Member
I just seen she was out last night with Rachel and Mads. So clearly she’s feeling better again but still couldn’t film and post anything even though she’s been MIA for ages. Yes everyone’s entitled to time off but cmon. Even a 10 min ‘what I got for Christmas’ would’ve been something!

Ellie.R_93

VIP Member
Does anyone else find it really annoying how she says "at the minuuuuute" for everything she's into? its such a weird phrase, even Madison says it too which no shock there as they're basically carbon copies of each other
Its always I dunno about anyone else at the minute or does any one else at the minute, and it drives me mad as they go on like they are the only ones that do or think the stuff they say.

lozzapalozza

Every day is a weekend for them they don’t have a proper job like most people what she on about

Tea4u

VIP Member
Han hasn’t posted for days because she’s too busy becoming a VIP member over on Baddies thread 🕵️‍♀️ wonder what her username is...

• Haha

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
I always struggled to understand the dynamic of their friendship and where Han is placed in it and I reckon behind closed doors with no cameras recording Han is probably worse than both Mads n Rach combined which is why all 3 of them gel well together and move reckless together. Toxic people love toxic people back 🤔

She's getting called out on her instagram pics and thankfullyyyy she isn't being ignored in this, its pisses me off how Han takes the the backseat whilst allowing the other 2 to take the heat when she's just as worse! You're not innocent boo :rolleyes:

Kindred_

VIP Member
Hannah: spend the day with me!!
Me trying to think of an excuse: ermmmm, well, ah, okayyyyyy.
*Hannah films herself eating a crumpet*
Me: yeah I’m gonna leave

• Haha

br0ws3r

VIP Member
I feel like she’s got too comfortable doing nothing. I used to watch her years ago when she first moved out and she was a completely different person. She’s become so lazy and detached from her job. Shocking she’s managed to buy a house still but maybe that’s money she’s saved from when she actually worked. She’s probably thinking Dubai is “time off” but in reality every day is a day off for her. Filming what you made for breakfast isn’t work

Clarity456

VIP Member
I really like the way she’s decorated so far. It’s similar to mine, white walls, light furniture etc. I do hate the grey carpet though, grey is🤢. She’s done the right thing by going neutral to begin with because if she fancies adding a pop of colour here and there it’s easy enough to add on top of white walls. Neutral to me = calm. I hate when people have colour everywhere in their home like it’s a high school art project. Too much colour is ‘loud’ and headache inducing🥴
I wasn't having a personal dig at you 😂 my own house is the most neutral thing you've ever seen but like Hannah's kitchen table, her bedside tables, her bedframe etc. to me, are like items you'd buy to put in a rental house. Where's the personality? Some metallic accents or a mix of textures for example.

Theres neutral
IMG_20220208_153150.jpg

then there's neutral
Screenshot_2022-02-08-15-32-44-568_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Her channel and career are going nowhere, time to go back to MAC hun
Can genuinely see this happening, about time she put in a real shift instead of banging on about her ex. Legend has it that she will be in the nursing home telling all the other residents that she’s still going through a break up.

• Haha

Alicia-M

Ommgg I know, their videos are all the same! Q&A, answering assumptions, say it or shot it, who knows me best. People go on YouTube to learn or get inspired and videos like that are good as a one off to get to know someone but they’re taking the piss and the questions are DULL. We don’t care how many times it took you to pass your driving test or your body count for the 5th time 😴. Their channels are so self-centred

Reactions: 12