Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chloesl

Sheesh, the whole Mille/Tommy thing was what, 2-3 years ago???? People get over things??!
I remember them slagging Tommy off, but even then I don't think they said a bad thing about Molly, and I know they said towards the end of LI something along the lines of "oh I know we didn't like Tommy as he was a jerk to our friend, but he seems genuine with Molly and they're cute" so obviously Millie didn't mind it even way back then.
Idk man, if I were Millie and had an ex from like 3 years ago who is now dating a face of a brand, I certainly would NOT mind my friend going to a social/business event that brand had??? It's not like she's f*cking Tommy, she's literally an influencer going to a PLT event, who cares 🤣

Reactions: 15

Tigerlily72

Just been having a stalk to find what her old teeth looked like and they were absolutely fine! I've always been so insecure about my teeth and i'm currently in my second year of wearing braces and it annoys me so much when influencers who have perfect teeth and didn't need anything doing to them go and ruin them.
IMG_7216.PNG

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Stopped posting in the maddieeeee thread because I know everyone there likes han, and I can’t stand her 😂

• Haha
Hannah, Madison, Rachel and those 3 lads are having a party during lockdown for the second weekend in a row. Great role models, they should be ashamed.

• Heart

Katleesi

VIP Member
As boring as Han is, it’s nice to see her actually doing stuff herself in her new house. I’m so sick of watching these spoilt influencers just walk around with the camera whilst the rest of their family does the work for them

Esme

VIP Member
I promptly unfollowed Hannah after the NYE party. I don’t follow the other two cretins. I did send Hannah a long Instagram message off the back of her apology stories. I basically said that I didn’t see why she was apologising when they’d been repeatedly partying previously. I also pointed out that when she said she understood lots of people didn’t see their family for Christmas and that’s why they were upset, I said people hadn’t seen their family or friends for 9m+ as that’s how long this pandemic had been going on and she clearly wasn’t sorry, just sorry she got caught.

I didn’t get a reply but I did say I expected she’d block me. I wasn’t horrible just factual. I really do hope for her sake she distances and betters herself.

• Sick
  • Heart

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
So I suffered through and omg that girl has no mind of her own. She’s said so many times she’s not moving out, she hates living on her own and now she’s trying to create mystery around the fact she’s moving out this year? What happened to hating living on your own? At the start of the video she said she’s happy being single, but then is downloading Tinder? She changes her opinions to what her friends are doing and thinking. She also mentioned that she doesn’t care as much if her Instagram/Youtube doesn’t grow 😂 yeaaah that’s why after you lost followers from NYE you have been posting multiple times a day and done giveaways

• Haha

moreblushpls

she's talking about the new teeth in the video, says she's on the fence and she doesn't mind people telling her they don't like them as long as they're not rude. quite surprising tbh but atleast she's open to criticism

Kindred_

VIP Member
He deffo dumped her and she just tried to be cool about it by saying they were better off as friends 🤣🤣

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
I am soooo gutted Han is following suit with Mads. I really liked Han I liked how kind of shy yet funny and bubbly she was but now shes literally just jumping on the bandwagon of fillers, massive teeth, seductive pictures and stuck up personality. In the past 2/3 videos I've seen her in shes been so quiet, seemed quite moody and quite un interested tbh (especially the ick video that one of them posted there were so many awkward silences and fake laughs and Han said about 4 words). Either way hoping shes okay as I know shes mentioned shes been going through a break up etc but still SIS come on pull yourself together

missgarcy

I know lockdown has eased in the UK but do they need to be out every freaking day? I understand you want to see your friends and family but they are eating out/having drinks all the time, covid is still here and they act as if everything is back to normal...

• Angry

gossipgirldemi

VIP Member
So the beginning of the video “I asked for these assumption questions yesterday and I’ve not actually looked at them since, because I didn’t wanna plan what questions to answer”

17:27 - “this question made me think last night and....”

SO you have pre selected the questions for the video??? Fucking dumb ass can’t keep up with her own lies.

She’s basically only made this video to inform everyone she’s moving out. ASSUMPTIONS ARE BORING AF!!!! Do something interesting, it’s like watching paint dry.

• Haha

Janedoe123

I used to work in the same department store as Hannah years ago, it makes me so sad to see she’s ruined her face. When she wasn’t a full time influencer she was so nice, really sweet quiet girl. Feel like she is wrapped up in Mads and Rachel’s bullshit influencer bubble.

Melier

VIP Member
I genuinely think she’s worse than the other 2!!! She doesn’t live there, she lives with her family who she could now spread it to. At least Mads and Rach live alone

Itsjustwhatithink!

Why do people forgive Hannah so easily but come for Madison? I cant stand either of them but I think the fact that Hannah tries so hard with her butter wouldn't melt sweet girl persona really shows her up as a fake and liar when shes caught breaking rules multiple times too.