Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
The nerve of her to say shes going through it lmao the bitch is on crack

She had a vacation away at maddys going to parties, seeing her friends constantly, had a normal life compared to key workers and those staying at home! now she wants to be a victim to what most people have been dealing with for several months????

Reactions: 18

Alicia-M

669A2506-6D3D-4ED8-B478-944558697CC3.jpeg

I saw this and thought ‘Mads has done Han dirty with this thumbnail’ but it’s Han’s video! 😩 why has she messed with her face so much and got these teeth! 😭 she used to look so gorgeous

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Binx

VIP Member
the problem with Hannah is that she literally has no personality, never has anything interesting and is just so very very boring and dull.

and there's nothing wrong with that, but as an 'influencer' it doesn't really work

whatitdoboo

Definitely true about her not being 100% on moving out. She moved into a flat in Manchester around 2017 and said she lost herself and get homesick and had to move back home. I know that was years ago now but I can see her feeling the same. She’s deffo a kinda girl that can’t do much on her own and doesn’t feel comfortable in her own company which is sad, but I have been enjoying her content & I think both her and Rachel’s energy is better since they’ve not spend *AS* much time with baddy maddy

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Honestly shes at COACHELLA and still is being so boring as ever and barely posting! how she still gets brand deals ect goes beyond me, she's so lazy

Katleesi

VIP Member
They’re all being very shady and quiet this Dubai trip… barely posting anything. Even Rachel isn’t posting much. Obviously there for other type of work 👀

• Haha

gossipgirldemi

VIP Member
Imagine getting to go to a festival for FREE with, I’m sure, free flights included and then 1. Moaning about having to feed yourself and 2. Being so lazy you miss your transport and mist of the day of a festival. The lack of respect & entitlement is REAL

Also realised the slicked hair back is not a vibe 😂 just looks like she is bald

Kindred_

VIP Member
What a nasty attitude reply from JeanVintage_ on Instagram. I didn’t message in a rude way at all, it was actually informative. It’s no surprise the brand is owned by caseyxjean who is currently in Bali so clearly she believes in rule breaking and being selfish too. Their actions do have an impact!!! I’ll be avoiding the brand like the plague 🤢
What the fuck! That’s actually horrific for a brand to reply like that.
just checked and they only have 22k followers, they obviously need all the influencers they can get.

• Wow

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
When will someone (maybe her newest boyfriend) tell her that she does herself no favours with the slicked back hair and massive eyebrows and teeth

• Haha

justapossum

FD1DD1B1-4784-4E39-B8DE-BB3117B89580.png

Seriously... ANOTHER get ready with me?! How many times can she do this video. It’s really not that hard to film something different. She could even film baking a stupid banana bread and it would be more fascinating than watching her slap on make up for the 100th time 😫

itsashbenzo

I really dislike it when influencers do that. Your job is to recognize what people following you want to see, not to mention you've been doing the job for years... If by now you aren't able to figure out what works and what doesn't, that says something about you.

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
Not shocked. Everyone I’ve seen meeting up with friends has ended up inside. Honestly sick of people

She’s deleted the stories now
As if deleting it makes it better 🙄 just makes them look more guilty now because they know they ve been caught out......again, absolute joke! How she can sit there in her videos going on about how she misses friends and can’t wait to see them once lockdown has ended etc making out she has been sticking to the rules is beyond me! So selfish!

• Angry

Tea4u

VIP Member
She's been very quiet over the last week bar the apology videos... Do you think her parents have grounded her and taken away her phone and laptop x
She’s taking this time to better herself *hand on heart*

• Haha

Taetae95

I know we'll never get anything juicy but wish she'd spill some more on the random dates she seemed to be going on in ibiza...

I get just going for it for fun but if there were only 2 of us on a girls trip I'd feel a bit weird ditching my mate though

Alicia-M

I used to love Hannah and I still do like her but she’s a lot different to how she used to be. She used to just be this cute and friendly family girl from Manchester but now she’s very bloggerish with loads of “seductive” pics on insta. I had to unfollow her cos I felt uncomfortable seeing her arse out in bikinis on my insta feed rather than pics of her makeup and clothes lol! That’s why I subscribed to her in the first place, we don’t need more insta models ffs! 😭😩 but I do like her, just wish she’d stop breaking lockdown and posting it!

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
I love how dead her thread is just goes to show you could get more personality out of a boiled egg (which she pretty much resembles)