Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PeonyBlush

VIP Member
I always find influencers get themselves in a rut very easily because their sense of purpose is so messed up. They are essentially walking talking advertisements and need attention and validation for them to continue working - If brands don’t want to work with them, then they don’t have much work to do. And I can imagine that messes up their mental health and sense of purpose because they really don’t live in the real world with a more normal job and haven’t developed crucial life skills and so they cannot relate to most of their followers and to the world around them. Influencers have unattainable lifestyles and get paid way too much and I can imagine they get bored and lack motivation regularly because they crave normalcy and structure which they just don’t have being an influencer and they already have everything they could possibly want or need (a lot of the time for free!). And this is one of the reasons social media especially Instagram has become toxic and unhealthy.

So for Hannah - she has the house, the boyfriend, enough money so now she’s struggling with her confidence because she’s got the house that she so spent so long thinking about and decorating she’s struggling with her purpose again. It’s all like ‘ok what next?’ As now she’s overthinking everything. It’s kinda sad really.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Alicia-M

Cannot believe she has the cheek to say this lockdown has gone quickly. Well it would go quick if you’re still seeing your mates, still getting procedures done and still having parties!!! Meanwhile my best friends 21st was on FaceTime!

She’s ignorant as fuck to what’s going on!!

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Not shocked. Everyone I’ve seen meeting up with friends has ended up inside. Honestly sick of people

She’s deleted the stories now

Ellie.R_93

VIP Member
Why is everything always I don't know about anyone else? Is anyone else like this or is it just me? - it's annoying!!! It was like when she had a phase of if that makes sense, yes hannah it does make sense I'm mangaging to keep up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Katleesi

VIP Member
i find it bizarre she has long term boyfriends. I can’t imagine her talking much or having a personality to attract someone for a long period of time.

• Heart

gossipgirldemi

VIP Member
“I want to go travelling until my house is ready, travel the world.. oooo where shall I go”
*goes to Ibiza again for the 2nd time in a month for 3 days* 😂😂😂

• Haha

sheleg

VIP Member
I have no idea why influencers pose for photos in multi-storey carparks. I can’t think of anywhere less glamorous! The ones near me are full of junkies and reek of piss.

• Haha

cba_2020

I was actually surprised with how much I enjoyed watching her moving vlog, got to give it to her, to be able to buy a house at 24 is amazing! The bit where she mentioned how the sight of her own Christmas card or buying her own milk made her emotional, bless 😂 I like how close she is with her parents as we don't really see that side of most influencers, it was cute and genuine

But one thing I am curious about and this by all means I'm not trying to belittle her achievement as she clearly saved up a hefty amount for it, how does she earn that much money which im guessing she is paying for a mortgage, but how is that sustainable for an influencer when their income isn't stable and promised within a few years? maybe her mum and dad helped a little as they're quite successful

Shes less popular than Rachel (for obvious reasons :sleep:) and Rachel has she has a lot more followers, viewers & has more money coming in yet Rachel has been renting for a few years.. and she said she could never see herself buying a house. Its just crazy how fortunate Han is
She's said before but she makes around 5 to 10k a month so she is easily able to afford it! She's been doing YouTube for a long time now and has only really splurged on a car (I don't see load of designer unlike a certain friend) so I can 100% see how she can afford it with no help at all!

Clarity456

VIP Member
i actually think Rach is a pretty girl tbh, shes just a curvy girl, i wouldn't call her less pretty. but yeah id be fuming if my mate did that to me.
Unpopular opinion, I actually think Rachs face is far nicer than egg head hans when she doesn't overdo the orange! 😄

itsthedramaforme

Makes a slight change from “if you know what I mean” though. Yes Hannah, we ALWAYS know what you mean🤦‍♀️🤣
She also always says ‘I feel like…’

‘I feel likeeee I haven’t sat down with you guys in ages’
‘I feel likeeee I haven’t done a Q&A for a while’

Bla bla

• Haha

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
Firstly, what a boring selection of clothes and secondly, it’s just an edit? So they were bringing these items out anyway and she is just basically advertising them? She didn’t design anything or have any input at all....she just picked a selection of clothes to advertise for a brand.....not exactly anything to be that proud of is it? If she had actually designed them and had some input I’d be more impressed!

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
“This lockdown” lol you’ve only been following the rules for the past month and you live with your parents? Fuck off
637313A7-9A55-4DFE-96FD-9A385AB2C136.png

sheleg

VIP Member
Why do all MAC staff look like a group of bitchy Year 10 girls in the common room?

• Haha

Lsp97

Has anyone watched Rach and Mads’ Dubai vlogs? How non existent is Hannah, I didn’t even realise she was with them. She’s supposed to be vlogging one of the days there and even Rach said in her vlog “Hannah won’t vlog” so that says a lot if her own mates know she’s as boring as what we all see

just gonna put it out there ... people are dying kim !!! stop fucking pretending ur gods gift and follow the damn rules like everyone else

• Heart
  • Sad