Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katleesi

VIP Member
Has anyone ever tried to follow santi before?

But anyway nothing from Han for 2 weeks now... has she given up on her job?

Can hardly claim depression when you're out and about getting pumped full of shit with baddy maddy and getting your teeth done and then on the lash every night.

Reactions: 16
Han is such a genuine soul. Before she lived with mads she was so lovely, was so relatable, didn’t wear makeup all the time and just seemed so much happier. Mads is bad vibes. Cancel her 2021!!! I feel like she just got her teeth done because rach and mads were :(

xbxbx

Chatty Member
I was just going through my subs on YouTube and came across Han’s old second channel that she ditched after 9 videos (Hannah Renee Chats) and look how different she looks in the profile pic! Granted it was years ago but still, that’s a whole different person🤣

Attachments

• Wow

How’s she in a relationship already? Swear she gets into a new one every year….. preaching loving ur own company tho lol. Do we know who this new guy is?

gossipgirldemi

VIP Member
Has she posted anything since they arrived in Dubai? Or am I blocked on stories?
No she’s just boring AF. She uploaded like an “arrival” picture of a coconut but literally nothing since. It’s embarrassing Instagram is her career. Like she can’t even be arsed, she does not deserve the platform she has.

lashesfordayz

anyone else notice the fact that in her new video she was saying how she hasn’t done a hair mask or treatment in a long time but then jumped right into an ad of a hair treatment she claims she’s been using and loves? like how can she say she’s been using it and loves it right after she said she hasn’t took care of her hair recently… seems fake to me lol

• Haha

Katleesi

VIP Member
I wonder if she’s vlogged any of her trip/coachella. I feel like the best we’ll get is a ‘GRWM at coachella’ doing the same makeup she always does🥴
She’s probably spent the whole time on her phone missing her boyfriend; let’s me real. It’s scary how dependant Maddy and Han are on men.

PeonyBlush

VIP Member
Oooo she’s showed the back of her boyfriends head in her new date night in London photo dump 😂 like honestly no one gives a fuck if you have a boyfriend Han hun but I think she loves the attention she’s getting from keeping him private.

She’s always been really clingy with any boyfriend she’s ever had and she loses her personality even more. Probably why she tolerates Mads being clingy with her boyfriend and distancing herself from the girls because Han is pretty much the same herself.

Last edited:

ProblemChild

VIP Member
“I just thought I’d date a rugby player, becoss you can dress it uurp with jeans and a cute pair of hee-ulls, orrr chunky trainerrrs for daytiiiime and I don’t actually have anything like this in my wardrobe sooo… yeah I just picked that uurrp”

• Haha

xbxbx

Chatty Member
Does anyone else find it really annoying how she says "at the minuuuuute" for everything she's into? its such a weird phrase, even Madison says it too which no shock there as they're basically carbon copies of each other
Makes a slight change from “if you know what I mean” though. Yes Hannah, we ALWAYS know what you mean🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha

Alicia-M

Weeks been really shit thanks to covid spreaders like you, Wbu x

Similar to your awful week last week except we’ve been living awful weeks for 10 months now unlike you who has been living like normal until the internet finally outed you 🥰

• Heart

okrrrrr

I’ve always had the impression that Hannah has never supported or attended a Molly Mae event before obviously because of her loyalties to her best friend (and Tommy’s ex girlfriend) Millie… wonder why the sudden change of heart last night

i have never been more bored of Hannah until now, guys she’s in her mid twenties and honestly behaves how my sisters did before they left home for uni after school, she can do nothing on her own (if it wasn’t for her mum and dad she wouldn’t have known how to buy a house she can’t even literally buy a sofa by herself without 3 months of deciding and then settling for fucking white anyway) as someone mentioned above she’s basically unemployed and let’s be honest, she takes breaks on youtube for no other reason than she can’t.be.arsed.

She has nothing to do all day and has no interest in being in this new house she wants to live with her mum and dad and be 16 forever which is fine but just own it ffs, the girl has zero clue about that real world, literally none and it’s scary, most you tubers are unrelatable now at the best of times but she is on another level