Hannah McNally The Begging Blue Haired Scally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A hundred percent agree
If she knew she had no choice but emergency accommodation why didn’t she stop buying tobacco and weed for a few weeks and try and build up money

she wasn’t paying rent so had loads spare she could of put to one side

a few more weeks in her house wouldn’t of saved her ass anyway

she also at one point was trying to call her mums bluff saying she needed a specific bit of paperwork and taunting her mum about it. I’m guessing she was one step ahead as the next day she went back to saying she did have to leave in three days
I would LOVE to see what her Mum's like and hear her side of the story.

The inability to unplug the washer, to remove the tvs off the wall and get the wardrobe down irked me so much.

People have just always done for her, she has no basic life skills and acts like a teenager.

Did you see her cooking her tea? She cooked a bowl of pasta, no sauce and didn't even know how long to boil bleeping pasta.

She's just clueless.

Totally agree with everything you’ve just said she is a beg and needs to get her life sorted instead of relying on tik tok to help her that deane did nothing but help Hannah but because deane didn’t like peachy h then turned on deane and called her every name under the son in my eyes that deane has done nothing wrong nor has kiesha h is a bully in my eyes
Peachy is a twit 🙂

Reactions: 3
I would LOVE to see what her Mum's like and hear her side of the story.

The inability to unplug the washer, to remove the tvs off the wall and get the wardrobe down irked me so much.

People have just always done for her, she has no basic life skills and acts like a teenager.

Did you see her cooking her tea? She cooked a bowl of pasta, no sauce and didn't even know how long to boil bleeping pasta.

She's just clueless.

Peachy is a twit 🙂
She just lacks any type of skills, the last time she had to lone parent was 10 years ago and now she’s got a 14 yr old who is quite a handful and having to stand on her own two adult feet and it’s a sharp shock to reality. I genuinely don’t know how she’s going to cope long term.

Makes me cringe how up her arse the mods are has anyone else noticed that? They bow down to her, do you think they’ve put in any money?

I did see the wasted trip to storage last Sunday that she blamed on one of her mods, maybe if she would’ve sorted stuff herself it wouldn’t of gone bleeping wrong. And yet, she turned on several people that tried to help her last weekend. And now a tonne are blocked. I find it vile.

Can anyone help with the maths though?
One of her mods said the storage was £28 a week and it was meant to be 2 months upfront (that’s why it was wasted because the 2 months weren’t paid I think) but in the next breath, she needed £350 - £28 x 8 = 224 so is she scamming people???!

She just said on her live “remember Linda you have more to lose then me, you have 4 kids, I only have one” Oh that’s ok then Hannah you’ve only got one kid to lose 🤦‍♀️🤣
Then she said “ I don’t sit on live all day smoking weed in my daughters bedroom” That is exactly what she is doing seeing as they are in a bedsit 🙄🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She just said on her live “remember Linda you have more to lose then me, you have 4 kids, I only have one” Oh that’s ok then Hannah you’ve only got one kid to lose 🤦‍♀️🤣
Then she said “ I don’t sit on live all day smoking weed in my daughters bedroom” That is exactly what she is doing seeing as they are in a bedsit 🙄🤣🤣
Literally a direct threat there

well done Hannah you pillock

now anything that happens to Linda deserved or not she has proof Hannah is gunning for her

I got 50pence she can have but she'll have to come to cornwall to get it.
I’ll buy her an extra mini roll so she has 3

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hannah mcfanny. What a drip!! Scrounging. Crying. Anger. Fake illnesses. Fibromyalgia my f-ing arse. Dancing if thats what you call it!!!! Blocking people who helped. Preaching about bullying yet her and her chihuahua peachy are bully ambassadors. I’d happily meet the cretin and show her what’s what

Reactions: 8
Hannah mcfanny. What a drip!! Scrounging. Crying. Anger. Fake illnesses. Fibromyalgia my f-ing arse. Dancing if thats what you call it!!!! Blocking people who helped. Preaching about bullying yet her and her chihuahua peachy are bully ambassadors. I’d happily meet the cretin and show her what’s what
Don't hold back love 🤣🤣🤣 You'll fit in well here!

• Haha
Don’t be silly she acts hard but as soon as some one calls her out she tries to take the moral high ground that it’s not worth her getting arrested

she’s currently shopping picking things up and repeatedly talking about it like she wants to get her followers to tell her how she should buy it or offering her the money for it 😂

She keeps saying she's getting stalked but she's making it very obvious where she's staying to anyone who lives in that area 🙄🙄

She’s really pissed me off I don’t blame Linda for calling the police on her she’s mentally unhinged and a serious risk to her child. The amount of times she’s been on about throwing herself infront of a train and talking about topping herself like she’s talking about which pants to wear for the day. The scruff hasn’t been to the laundrette and instead has gone to buy brioche buns for her and S when she was at her mums house all she ate was marmite on toast and now she’s filling her face with McDonald’s on the daily. No wonder she’s piling the pounds on

Let it all out sweetheart. This is your safe space 😂

• Haha
She keeps saying she's getting stalked but she's making it very obvious where she's staying to anyone who lives in that area 🙄🙄
In and out like a revolving door too

Again she’ll just think when she gets housed she’ll just get hand outs to sort it and complain and continue to be ungrateful
She’s lucky she wasn’t just turfed out on the streets and some people would kill for a bed, kettle and microwave

Reactions: 2
Yes of course
Can I have it please?
Yes of course you can have it, don't spend it all at once.

QUOTE="itsthedrama, post: 8325963, member: 313040"]
She’s really pissed me off I don’t blame Linda for calling the police on her she’s mentally unhinged and a serious risk to her child. The amount of times she’s been on about throwing herself infront of a train and talking about topping herself like she’s talking about which pants to wear for the day. The scruff hasn’t been to the laundrette and instead has gone to buy brioche buns for her and S when she was at her mums house all she ate was marmite on toast and now she’s filling her face with McDonald’s on the daily. No wonder she’s piling the pounds on

Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel about the blue haired Marge Simpson gangsta.😆

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Yes of course
Yes of course you can have it, don't spend it all at once.

QUOTE="itsthedrama, post: 8325963, member: 313040"]

Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel about the blue haired Marge Simpson gangsta.😆

[/QUOTE]
I have so much to say but I am sensibly biding my time 😂 can’t entertain you all in one day

• Haha
New drinking name

drink every time she mentions bleeping dettol

I think she’s compensating for how much of a minger she is at home

• Haha