Hannah McNally The Begging Blue Haired Scally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SHES LET HER DAUGHTER ON A bleeping TRAIN ON HER OWN AT THIS TIME OF THE NIGHT.

MY GOD.

Reactions: 2
Honestly, don’t think she gives a tit about anyone but herself. Blames narcissism on everyone else, isn’t that the biggest narc trait?
Her dad was always telling her off about posting all her tit on TikTok and now she’s gone he’s disappeared - don’t blame him for wanting to be away from it all. After dealing with that he deserves a medal and a bleeping break.
Are you really surprised she lets S on the train on her own this time of night when she lets her smoke and vape? She slagged K off for buying her son a vape but does the exact same.

Yeah don't blame him to be honest... she makes out there so horirble. If they was they wouldn't of let her stick around for 10 years in their home...

She new they wanted to sell the house she wouldn't go.. now they've sold the house she hat to go.. she new for months before getting kicked out but couldn't be bothered to do anything about it. Just sat in her bedroom smoking spliffs.
Not a bone in her body prepared for it and she uses the excuse she thought she had a few more weeks
A few more weeks wouldn’t of changed much with her behaviour

I get frustrated the other girls get tore new ones but she is just as bad if not worse

I think she also knows if she sends her daughter to family it will affect her priority for housing so will just continue to make her live through it too

Honestly, don’t think she gives a tit about anyone but herself. Blames narcissism on everyone else, isn’t that the biggest narc trait?
Her dad was always telling her off about posting all her tit on TikTok and now she’s gone he’s disappeared - don’t blame him for wanting to be away from it all. After dealing with that he deserves a medal and a bleeping break.
Are you really surprised she lets S on the train on her own this time of night when she lets her smoke and vape? She slagged K off for buying her son a vape but does the exact same.
The kids language as well, swears like a trooper. I’m 30 and would never dream of swearing in front of any my elders let alone my mum!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I don’t think so, never seen her in her live since 🤷🏼‍♀️ Wonder if she accepted the £1000 that someone was offering 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Does she not speak to that mad bird who sent her £250?
nope they binned her off the same day she sent her the money. She says just cuz someone sent her money doesn’t mean they’re entitled to talk to her

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
When that girl sent that money over she said a lend! after this live we can arrange u paying me back.had feeling she was booted off after that live

I don’t no if I can drop girls @ on here but I’m trying get her to come over on to here 😃

Reactions: 3
She thinks she's hard. She's a wetwipe. When she does tiktoks and she does hand gun movements what the hell is that about... you're a buggy tramps skank love!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I get second hand embarrassment from watching her my cringe level off the Richter scale, because someone said she knew she had to leave house and had plenty of notice, she starting shouting and threatening to top herself , she's never all there 🤔

Reactions: 1