Hannah McNally The Begging Blue Haired Scally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her dealer, her daughter, her dad or her dodgy mate Peachy?

I wouldn't mind but it's expensive and she's throwing it about like it's water! 🤣
She’s spraying it on the beds etc

I thought there was a big thing about this and being flammable etc

Reactions: 1
Shes live 😂😂😂

Whats with the dog tag around her neck? Then again she's a dog so suits her haha

YOU DONT NEED TO SHOUT ffs 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
She's on the Hannahsophia account....its boring as fook. I'm doing my ironing instead 🤣🤣🤣

Hannah mcfanny. What a drip!! Scrounging. Crying. Anger. Fake illnesses. Fibromyalgia my f-ing arse. Dancing if thats what you call it!!!! Blocking people who helped. Preaching about bullying yet her and her chihuahua peachy are bully ambassadors. I’d happily meet the cretin and show her what’s what
Can I watch 😂 I’ll bring the popcorn

Anyone know if she went on the date today with that girl who called her fat? And did peachy go 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No one slightly concerned to how sophia turns back up and she looks double her age and she’s only 14….

She’s also eating again if you wanna see the stages of chewing up some McDonald’s chips because she can’t seem to close her gob to eat

• Sick
Said that yeserday how she chews 🤢🤢🤢🤢 love how she got money got mcdonald's yet again but couldn't afford a milkshake yesterday

Nah she is talking tit, first of all...no way would social services tell her which area rang up!!
Second, there is more than just Linda that hates her!

It's bizarre. Linda is far too bleeping lazy to do all this!

• Haha
She’s goin sick about Linda ringing social on her and something about the police 🤷🏻‍♀️

Basically Hannah has just said “Linda stop ringing social because you have 3kids to look after and who ain’t young enough to speak for themselves and you have had 1 kid took off you”

I don’t know if it is Linda tho, I still think it’s one of Katie’s mods personally because that’s Katie’s MO, she got her mate to do it to Linda so why not do it to Hannah 🤷🏻‍♀️ Especially when they was on live last nite make sly digs 😂

But H is talking shite! She does threaten to kill herself in front of her daughter all the time!! She let's her have a vape at age 14! She is out at all hours and is a shite mother.
She has no idea what she is doing.
Sophia is now talking about doing nails in college, she needs to finish her education, you can just see where she is heading!

Watching her and the child trying to operate an air fryer had written me off for the day

how can people be so dumb

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Like the hoover 🙄 that’s what happens when your arse gets wiped for you your whole life 😂
I didn’t get the best upbringing like Hannah claims to of had but I am great full for it as it meant I learnt skills and stuff like this

it’s just embarrassing

Reactions: 5