Hannah McNally The Begging Blue Haired Scally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all probably an elaborate scheme so Jess doesn’t try and rearrange their date 😂

Reactions: 2
I got block d from the live last night and I never even said anything
There are specific rules and regulations you must adhere to in order to have the honour of watching her majesties broadcasts.

*You must not follow her exes K or R
*You must not follow the worst person in the entire world and the witch who is trying to bring down the Queen's empire, L (Gummy bear)
*You must have a profile picture
*You must have many followers
*You must be prepared to lick her majesties bottom (or fanny 🤣)
*You must absolutely be prepared to send lots of cash, it's usually £1 per tear but this can rise when necessary
*You must be prepared to go along with and not challenge any lies her majesty may speak from her holey mouth.

Please note:You can follow all the rules, you can sit in silence and do nothing but her Majesties moderators have the highest authorities in law and they can banish you from the broadcasts at any given moment. They can even chop off your head.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oops. She’s just accidentally said what the duck coco.. isn’t that her cats name? 😬😬😬
Ahahahahahaha 😂😂😂 we all knew it 🤷🏼‍♀️
Can you imagine how stinking it must be in that small room with a cat pissing and shitting in the litter tray 🤢 no wonder she’s constantly spraying stuff!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I honestly come off her lives feeling like I need an intervention

I think she’s quickly become the most infuriating person since she got banged up in a bed sit 😂😂🤨

The sad TikTok’s where she then pans across the room then the next acting all hard about it

Give me strength

Also I’m feeling particularly ranty

I’m not too good with what ages align to what school years so I expected the way her daughter acts etc for her to be in year 10/11

She was talking to Hannah’s live going on about how mainstream school wasn’t for her and she just wanted to go to college instead and do beauty courses

My jaw hit the floor when she said she was in year 8!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but if your parent sits on live all day and gets paid free money with gifts and benefits then I won’t want to go school either and get an education to help me get a good job and maybe a career 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Her daughters in year nine I think she’s just turned 14 she’s no age to be given the responsibilities of looking after her mom during daily mental breakdowns

I hate these people that go live with rules and regulations as if they’re the actual popo like witch, sit down. You NEED your followers.

she tried to go all low key and non existent that lasted a dayish and said she’s not being silenced.

ive realised these past few days she barks so loudly cuz she has ZERO bite. She said ‘Linda you reported my cat because I said I’d ring Social, do you really think I would have done it? I just said it cuz you did blah blah’ WELL LET THIS BE A LIFE LESSON HONEY. DO NOT SAY THINGS TO PEOPLE THAT THEY COULD RETALIATE TO. You have to be accountable for what YOU said.

cannot stand people like her. Expects everything from the world, gets upset when her life is going to tit. you put yourself in this whole position, the reason that people report you, the reason that you are in the bedsit, the reason that K and R and L are vile to her - it’s YOU. YOU DID THIS.

also, how is this witch on PIP.

• Heart
Her daughters in year nine I think she’s just turned 14 she’s no age to be given the responsibilities of looking after her mom during daily mental breakdowns

I hate these people that go live with rules and regulations as if they’re the actual popo like witch, sit down. You NEED your followers.

she tried to go all low key and non existent that lasted a dayish and said she’s not being silenced.

ive realised these past few days she barks so loudly cuz she has ZERO bite. She said ‘Linda you reported my cat because I said I’d ring Social, do you really think I would have done it? I just said it cuz you did blah blah’ WELL LET THIS BE A LIFE LESSON HONEY. DO NOT SAY THINGS TO PEOPLE THAT THEY COULD RETALIATE TO. You have to be accountable for what YOU said.

cannot stand people like her. Expects everything from the world, gets upset when her life is going to tit. you put yourself in this whole position, the reason that people report you, the reason that you are in the bedsit, the reason that K and R and L are vile to her - it’s YOU. YOU DID THIS.

also, how is this witch on PIP.
So she gets PIP UC and surly she gets child benefit for Sofia? And she’s still bleeping scrounging 🤦🏼‍♀️ These people man!!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She probably has more income than those who've been sending her ££.

How is she getting away with not sending Sophia to school? I don't get it. Why aren't there alarm bells ringing for someone in authority? Especially considering her past. Sophia is one of those kids who has been treated like an adult since she's been a toddler, her mouth is foul like her Mums and if she doesn't get some supportive intervention then she will turn out just like H. If not worse.

• Heart
She probably has more income than those who've been sending her ££.

How is she getting away with not sending Sophia to school? I don't get it. Why aren't there alarm bells ringing for someone in authority? Especially considering her past. Sophia is one of those kids who has been treated like an adult since she's been a toddler, her mouth is foul like her Mums and if she doesn't get some supportive intervention then she will turn out just like H. If not worse.
Think she got excluded from her last school

Reactions: 1
You can just see that with H as a parent, Sophia stands no chance at all. H doesn't try to parent Sophia at all, it's more like as and when she can be arsed.
Already talking about dropping out of school at age 14 to do beauty. I mean come on, she is only young and is starting out with the same attitude as H.
In 10 years time, Sophia will also be diagnosed with some mental health condition, not working and smoking weed full time.

Reactions: 5
S knocked over a drink this morning and had a complete melt down

It was so dramatic then H went proper awh baby

And I quote ‘the council aren’t housing me they are forcing me into a council house I don’t want’

She wants a brand new house in a specific location too

• Angry
S knocked over a drink this morning and had a complete melt down

It was so dramatic then H went proper awh baby

And I quote ‘the council aren’t housing me they are forcing me into a council house I don’t want’

She wants a brand new house in a specific location too
Mummy 😳😂 she baby’s that kids so much it’s cringey!

You would think she would be happy with a roof over her head! But no she wants a brand new house in Bicester. Good luck with that!
Is Banbury that bad? If it is, won't she fit in more?

• Haha