Hannah McNally The Begging Blue Haired Scally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking maybe occasionally she might give her foo foo a wipe over with a flannel with a generous amount of t.c.p , too keep horse flys away.

T. C. P

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She had months notice to get out and find somewhere. She's always going on about topping herself. One minute she said her cat gone somewhere hat to get rid next her friends got the cat until she finds somewhere. She saod her cat kept her going how would people feel if she killed herself cause she couldn't keep her cat.. shes saying linda got it removed from her.

She said shes rang social services on linda cause she's a bad parent. Think she needs to look at herself before judging there bad as each other.

Reactions: 4
I know she basically lived in her bedroom at the house but she says she lived there for 10 years YET most of the furniture, pictures, ornaments etc were her Mums. I just find it weird that she lived there all that time and never really made the place her own, she just basically squatted. She makes out that she's been ripped out of her home, somewhere she loved but it never seemed like a loved home to me.

Also she was with KB for 3 years supposedly so the 10 years isn't true.

She just lies and lies.

Awake all night on Tiktok and asleep till 2pm, there's not a days work in her and she's totally incapable of doing most things for herself other than dye her hair and dettol her sink. Yet somehow the world owes her a favour.

Did anyone see last night? I’m sure the police turned up at her door.
Oh no I had to turn her off when she went to mcdonalds. What happened?

Reactions: 2
Okay I can kind of understand the whole not sorting a house out when she knew she was going to be evicted as it is public knowledge that you need to be physically thrown out to be classed as homeless. I’ve been in this situation, bidding on houses etc and my mother in law was constantly writing to the council as we were overcrowded and we had a baby, we were still 100th on the list each time we bid. In the end we begged and borrowed to go private because there was just no hope. So this could have happened to H. But I do agree with storage, that could have been sorted weeks ago and I think secretly she did expect help off her followers. I can’t believe she had the audacity to do that to that woman though.

Hannah is thick as duck how she’s got through life I’ll never know 🤦🏼‍♀️ Like I’ve said before animals are like family but threatening to top yourself over a god damn cat and leaving your daughter with no one is beyond me!!! Hate these poor me poor me type people like give it a bleeping break!!

I know she basically lived in her bedroom at the house but she says she lived there for 10 years YET most of the furniture, pictures, ornaments etc were her Mums. I just find it weird that she lived there all that time and never really made the place her own, she just basically squatted. She makes out that she's been ripped out of her home, somewhere she loved but it never seemed like a loved home to me.

Also she was with KB for 3 years supposedly so the 10 years isn't true.

She just lies and lies.

Awake all night on Tiktok and asleep till 2pm, there's not a days work in her and she's totally incapable of doing most things for herself other than dye her hair and dettol her sink. Yet somehow the world owes her a favour.

Oh no I had to turn her off when she went to mcdonalds. What happened?

She had ample opportunity to sort things out - fair enough that to be classed as homeless you have to have no fixed address but she knew the date was looming and did nothing to sort it out. Apparently she went into shock. It’s no excuse, she doesn’t even seek help for her mental health. She thinks the world owes her a favour and I have no idea how she plans to be a mother for the foreseeable especially when she crumbles at the slightest hurdle. Life isn’t all roses, and parent life certainly isn’t a walk in the park so I dread to think how that’s gonna go.

There was like a bang on the door at about 1am and I’m sure the person said it’s the police, they asked where S was and wanted to talk to them both but the live ended and then she was silent on what had happened and just said the usual suspects are out to get her. She said that she’s going to make a zoom with her girls and rant on there instead of showing the down side of her life on live - how long do you reckon that’ll last?

I do feel for S because she’s an innocent child but she has no chance. I wish H dad would step in and look after S or something, she deserves a shot at a good life.

• Heart
@anon20 Oh yes I agree, it's absolutely not easy BUT she could've saved money, sorted clothes and things she didn't use, find out about storage, vans to move etc etc

She thought she could play the victim, the MH card and stay where she was. When the reality hit that she was having to move then she fully expected it to be funded by her Dad and her viewers.
She could've had the house packed and sorted in 2 days max, but she insisted on playing the victim on Tiktok lives and stringing it out.

Why was the police called

Hey child I feel sorry for. She's got no life
Also I was shocked to hear her dad's a killer? She has no chance really does she?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I would of understand if she works trying to juggle things but she sat on her arse all day on tiktok moaning..
People play on the mental health too much these days. Her and Linda smoke weed right? They both get depressed when they smoke it. So why the hell do they smoke it? It really baffles me... why put yourself in that situation

• Heart
I would of understand if she works trying to juggle things but she sat on her arse all day on tiktok moaning..
People play on the mental health too much these days. Her and Linda smoke weed right? They both get depressed when they smoke it. So why the hell do they smoke it? It really baffles me... why put yourself in that situation
Amen to that!

• Heart
Also I was shocked to hear her dad's a killer? She has no chance really does she?
[/QUOTE]

Her daughters dad? 😳

Her daughters dad? 😳
[/QUOTE]
Yes. Hannah said Sophias Dad killed someone. It was only a couple of days ago she said it. Think it was Friday when S was out but not 100% sure, Hannah said it as if she was saying he's a plumber 🤨

Reactions: 1
@anon20 Oh yes I agree, it's absolutely not easy BUT she could've saved money, sorted clothes and things she didn't use, find out about storage, vans to move etc etc

She thought she could play the victim, the MH card and stay where she was. When the reality hit that she was having to move then she fully expected it to be funded by her Dad and her viewers.
She could've had the house packed and sorted in 2 days max, but she insisted on playing the victim on Tiktok lives and stringing it out.

Not as if she had a whole house to pack 🤷🏼‍♀️

Think it was peachy that was saying people were jealous because of the help Hannah was getting with money.. rather earn my own money thanks! Don’t get me wrong it is nice to see people coming together and helping someone but there comes a point when you should stop and stop taking money off people!

Not as if she had a whole house to pack 🤷🏼‍♀️

Think it was peachy that was saying people were jealous because of the help Hannah was getting with money.. rather earn my own money thanks! Don’t get me wrong it is nice to see people coming together and helping someone but there comes a point when you should stop and stop taking money off people!
The thing with Hannah is her very clever manipulation can pull you in, she even had me feeling sorry for her and ALMOST sending her a few bob. Having seen her reaction after the event I'm very glad I didn't.

A week ago she was sent money...large sums of money over a good few days. Gaygal sent £250, a viewerJacqui sent £100, Keisha sent her a fortune as she told her to stop, that Deanna sent her £70 and loads of others sent her £20 etc
This week Gaygal is ignored, the blossoming romance with Keisha is off, Deannna is blocked, has been called rotten and lied about, and a lot of those scores of others who sent what they could have been blocked because they're following her exes or their exes.

SHE IS A MANIPULATIVE USER AND HAS ABSOLUTELY NO GRATITUDE TO ANYONE WHO SENT HER MONEY.

She said a few days ago....some sent 20, some sent 10, some sent a fiver or a few quid. Absolutely minimising the level of support she had.

Last Sunday when she got back from the wasted trip to the storage place she said she had £200....as soon as people were offering her money that £200 was forgotten about.

What a bleeping life.

The thing with Hannah is her very clever manipulation can pull you in, she even had me feeling sorry for her and ALMOST sending her a few bob. Having seen her reaction after the event I'm very glad I didn't.

A week ago she was sent money...large sums of money over a good few days. Gaygal sent £250, a viewerJacqui sent £100, Keisha sent her a fortune as she told her to stop, that Deanna sent her £70 and loads of others sent her £20 etc
This week Gaygal is ignored, the blossoming romance with Keisha is off, Deannna is blocked, has been called rotten and lied about, and a lot of those scores of others who sent what they could have been blocked because they're following her exes or their exes.

SHE IS A MANIPULATIVE USER AND HAS ABSOLUTELY NO GRATITUDE TO ANYONE WHO SENT HER MONEY.

She said a few days ago....some sent 20, some sent 10, some sent a fiver or a few quid. Absolutely minimising the level of support she had.

Last Sunday when she got back from the wasted trip to the storage place she said she had £200....as soon as people were offering her money that £200 was forgotten about.

What a bleeping life.
Nah I’m a heartless witch she ain’t getting any my money! Bet some of her mods are secretly fuming having to go to work while she rakes it in 😂 says she can’t physically stop people sending her money, she can if she takes her PayPal out her bio 🤔

A hundred percent agree
If she knew she had no choice but emergency accommodation why didn’t she stop buying tobacco and weed for a few weeks and try and build up money

she wasn’t paying rent so had loads spare she could of put to one side

a few more weeks in her house wouldn’t of saved her ass anyway

she also at one point was trying to call her mums bluff saying she needed a specific bit of paperwork and taunting her mum about it. I’m guessing she was one step ahead as the next day she went back to saying she did have to leave in three days

Nah I’m a heartless witch she ain’t getting any my money! Bet some of her mods are secretly fuming having to go to work while she rakes it in 😂 says she can’t physically stop people sending her money, she can if she takes her PayPal out her bio 🤔
I was tired and due on my period. I had a moment of weakness 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

What a bleeping life.
Totally agree with everything you’ve just said she is a beg and needs to get her life sorted instead of relying on tik tok to help her that deane did nothing but help Hannah but because deane didn’t like peachy h then turned on deane and called her every name under the son in my eyes that deane has done nothing wrong nor has kiesha h is a bully in my eyes