Hannah McNally The Begging Blue Haired Scally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Free milkshake and mcchicken sandwich for her. Even street beggars don’t hit the jackpot like H

Reactions: 3
Why Is she doing her hair and makeup😂😂😂😂 you'd think she wouldn't want to waste it.. ohh wait beg gets money

Reactions: 2
Why Is she doing her hair and makeup😂😂😂😂 you'd think she wouldn't want to waste it.. ohh wait beg gets money
Because she genuinely believes that she is entitled to everything still despite the fact she took the piss with her parents house for long

• Haha
Shes in her 30's lived in her parents house for 10 years never paid rent and slags them off dont blame them wanting her out. She gets everything handed to her. Think she needs to groe up . And for those who are giving her money what bloody muppets they are

Hannah’s lucky she got a bed sit most people would have got a hostel rife with drugs addicts and alcoholics!!

Reactions: 4
Yes think she might be snorting liquid washing tablets🤔

Shes in her 30's lived in her parents house for 10 years never paid rent and slags them off dont blame them wanting her out. She gets everything handed to her. Think she needs to groe up . And for those who are giving her money what bloody muppets they are
In her 30s 😱 I honestly thought she was about 45

• Haha
She’s one of those people I’d love to hear her families story about her
I think her dad only deals with her because no one else in her family will

Reactions: 3
Yeah don't blame him to be honest... she makes out there so horirble. If they was they wouldn't of let her stick around for 10 years in their home...

She new they wanted to sell the house she wouldn't go.. now they've sold the house she hat to go.. she new for months before getting kicked out but couldn't be bothered to do anything about it. Just sat in her bedroom smoking spliffs.

• Wow