Hannah McNally The Begging Blue Haired Scally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're on live together now...they bumped into each other 'accidentally' today.

Hannah has gone all girly and smiley.

Peachy is absofuckinglutely furious. She is spitting.

It is comedy gold and I've got to go to work now 🤣🤣🤣
Caught a little bit of the live, peachy was very quiet 🤔 very talkative earlier though! Peachy is always quick to get people told but wasn’t very quick on telling jess’s sister to shut up.. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I find peachy doesn't like anyone else In the box. She just wants hannah all to herself.. I think there feelings there between them 2..

Exactly! I really dont like her at all!

Here we go. We'll pay for peachy to come and see you

Oh god.... now she's om about what if she kills herself. Grow the duck up you put all your tit on the Internet

Last edited:
Oh here we go; they’re starting a go fund me for peachy to visit. H said she got rid of her cat and rehomed her cat cuz L said she would report H for the cat being there. H tried to blag it saying the cat had gone then was going on to Sophia about buying dreamies and there were cat food bowls on the floor. H talking about topping herself infront of Sophia again. Doesn’t she realise that’s going to put her poor kid on edge.

Reactions: 3
A go fund me so she can visit her pal?? I’ve heard it all now 😳 Jesus Christ!!! Is the cat not just going to stay with someone until Hannah gets a house? Saying you’ll off yourself if you lose your cat is a bit extreme 😂 I know pets are like family but bleeping hell

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t wait for the drama to unfold when H and J have a lovers tiff 😂😂 cos we all know it’s going to spill on to tiktok 😂😂 I mean J called her FAT and now H thinks oh let’s go on a date 😂😂 wonder if P will want to third wheel and get down there rapid 😂😂 and sleep in the middle of them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Hammy saying do you think I can physically stop people from giving me money? Eh yeah take your PayPal out your bio duh!!! H gets paid on Monday can’t she help P out 🤷🏼‍♀️

Hammy saying do you think I can physically stop people from giving me money? Eh yeah take your PayPal out your bio duh!!! H gets paid on Monday can’t she help P out 🤷🏼‍♀️
Hammy!! I’m bleeping howling 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Publicly outting Jess for calling her fat then meeting up with her for a coffee on Sunday. So unhinged. How funny would it be if they ended up being a couple?!
And Jess was bitching about H in Ls comments the day I got blocked and the whole saga with the cat! Which was only this week, saying ‘oh I can’t call anyone fat I’ll have the army coming after me’ along them lines

Oh here we go; they’re starting a go fund me for peachy to visit. H said she got rid of her cat and rehomed her cat cuz L said she would report H for the cat being there. H tried to blag it saying the cat had gone then was going on to Sophia about buying dreamies and there were cat food bowls on the floor. H talking about topping herself infront of Sophia again. Doesn’t she realise that’s going to put her poor kid on edge.
I’m sorry saying you’re going to kill yourself in front of your daughter is vile. All through my life my mum has made many suicide attempts, when I was a child especially and I remember thinking if I ever said wrong to her she would go and try something so I never allowed myself to vent my anger towards what was happening and what had happened in the past, this made me tit down and even now at 25 I won’t say how I feel towards her in fear she will try and do that, constantly on egg shells and it messed me up! Her girl will go down a bad path (as I did when I was a child) and surely H doesn’t want that! As a mother now, I wouldn’t dream of saying that in front of my children no matter how I feel! Please stop saying things like this in front of your children, you don’t realise how much it affects them now and in later life!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
It's very strange. Jess cannot help but repeatedly remind everyone about her prison days. I've seen the woman 3 or 4 times and each time she has listed her medical ailments and her criminal history.

I couldn't give 2 shites about either but I wouldn't be introducing her to my 14 year old daughter. Ever.

Also how are social services not involved with H and S? How is she not going to school? She is being let down badly, not just by her mum but by the authorities. Poor kid has no chance really. She seems to have nobody sensible to turn to and at that age we start to experiment with what the world has to offer. She's over exposed to sex, drugs and self harm for a girl her age she will have good knowledge of those and I find that scary.

Hannah is a bit like my Mum was so I have a massive empathy with Sophia. I was lucky I had a wonderful Nan to keep me from the gutter. She has nobody 😑

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I think H eluded to S hitting her not long ago (when she was making out she was keeping some things private but still let out little snippets). S turns her phone off when she’s meant to go home - and H threatens to ring the police every time.

I wouldn’t want to go home to H if I was S. I would literally hate being stuck in one room with her. She’s so volatile and aggressive. Even towards her daughter and even if it’s just hot air that screeching constantly would go right through me.

Jess is a right weirdo. Seen her on Ks firstly and she didn’t seem that bad but as times gone on she progressively seems more off her nut. She was in Hs comments saying what strain of weed she was smoking and telling H she has 3.5G for her. Ah, loves young dream. 🙄

H making out her cats going today, if she actually goes I’ll be surprised. I think she’s just trying to blag it. P is going to go down and spend some time in a hotel because H is scared someone would report her to the council if P stayed. Too right they should! Sick of these people acting as if the world owes them something. The rules are there for everybody if you don’t like it go private. She doesn’t want to go into private housing because she knows she’ll be set for life in social housing.

I don't do lipsyncing videos because I know I'd mess up and end up looking ridiculous.

Take note Hannah.

You could literally put ANY song over her moody, trynabehard, gurny mouth movements. Add in the super hard, gangster stylee hand gestures and bobs yer marley.

Is it meant to be sexy?

• Haha
Reactions: 6