Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hrh89

VIP Member
I do like her but I feel like being drunk is her only personality trait sometimes 😂 isn’t she like 28? It’s like she’s still a teenager getting pissed in the park 😂 I suppose it’s because she’s single no kids etc but sometimes I think chill, talk about something other than drinking

Reactions: 5

Chewycinema

Chatty Member
I dont know if anyone has seen but she has done a q&a on insta and someone mentioned about leaving a relationship and Hannah showed how happy she is since ending hers and having freedom, but literally every clip was just her drinking prosecco?? Going out genuinely seems to be her only personality trait. I get enjoying that but it seems a bit ott
I love hannah but I agree. And there's more to life than going out on the piss. Drinking prosecco doesn't make you classy

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
don’t see the point in her what I eat in a day videos. she doesn’t cook, doesn’t try any new recipes or anything interesting and just fucking moans about the food she eats anyway 😂 I can’t stand her

• Haha

cscm11

Already 3 mins in and she’s already said she’s not doing something, because the option are either things she’s tried or she won’t like. Surely now is the time to set out your comfort zone, and try foods you don’t like. Be more adventurous.

Boyfriend voice has popped up, time to switch off now. Same old content as before nothing new yet.

Last edited:

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
such a weird uncomfortable watch 😂 the dynamic between her and her friend was off they just seemed to dig at each other all through the video

Miss polar

VIP Member
Her content is so Samey. ! I know it’s mainly a food channel, but you’d think she’d mix it up a bit.

Does she ever leave her home city or London? She could go away for a weekend somewhere different and do some eating out/ food content in a different city!
Just watched grackle do this in Edinburgh.

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
his accent and voice is jarring as hell sorry 💀 the bloke seriously does want to be on camera. why is he constantly talking trying to get a word in in her videos.

the new video was so low effort and pointless

I’ve never known someone so negative as Hannah she makes me literally roll my eyes how much she goes on moaning about stuff
Id like for her to actually do a video on eating food she loves for 24 hours just to not hear her moan 😂

Joanna x

i find karam quite irritating too, after she eats she always goes 'mmmm' about everything and pulls a weird cutesy 'excited' face and it's jarring. she also talks so much in her intros like just get on with the video girl.
I HATE the weird sounds and faces she makes after every bite! And she eats like she’s been starved for 10 years. I know she’s had an ED in the past but her channel now is just binge eating..

shh77

VIP Member
She’s become insanely lazy with her videos!
Vlogging…literally forgets to vlog while she’s out with her mum “sorry for the jump to with no context”
“I’m not going to do a try on haul you can see if I like any of it in my holiday vlog”
“I don’t know if I’m even going to vlog my holiday”
…….ok so what exactly ARE you going to give us as content going forward then??🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

As for the bf, maybe they have broken up? She’s seems so grumpy this vid…and no mention of him at all which is not normal for her!

lotsofopinions

Guys I’m so baffled at why I continue to watch Hannah 😅😂

The fussy eating gets on my nerves. Calls herself the chef but she’s only ever putting pre-prepared food into the oven? Oh and that fear of cooking chicken thing *eyeroll* (no offence to anyone - I know this is a kinda common thing)

I just…don’t know how this girl is considered a foodie?!

I can’t stand her BF’s obnoxious interjections! Every. Video. His sense of humour gives me the ick.

It’ll be interesting to see her weightloss content. I think I am generally rooting for Hannah - I just find myself thinking WTF throughout so many of her videos 😂

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
Yeah I agree everything is very basic it gives the vibe that she’s only just moved in even though she’s not, you know at first when everything’s a bit bare and unfinished lol it’s very empty

101d

VIP Member
I just don't get why you'd put someone in your videos if you want it private...

Here to hate

Anyone else follow Hannah? She's very new to YT and already has over 10k subscribers. Very down to earth and you can't help but like her.

The thing is though her content is very samey.

There’s only so many times you can do a what I ate from M&S for 24 hours type of thing.

she really needs to up her game a bit,
Her content is so dead, she’s just not creative or original enough imo

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
fuck me she buys some absolute crap. she always misses with the clothes she buys. that is more than what I pick up monthly and she justified it by saying it was mostly bills but her bills are still so high!

HairyBerries

VIP Member
Wow just watched the latest she's gotten so snarky lately and like has an air of bad attitude it was unbearable

You could tell Jade was annoyed with her when she had to dip her fingers to get the cream from Hannah's milkshake. What's happened to Becky I wonder? They also used to hang all the time.

Last edited:

Joanna x

Did she actually say she’d do a podcast? I can’t think of anything worse than listen to her drone on and complain

• Haha
Reactions: 4