Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Started watching Hannah recently, she comes across as likeable and a genuinely nice person. Compared to other YouTubers I can actually watch a full video of hers without being put off by how vapid they are :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4

HairyBerries

VIP Member
He is taking over her videos! Not in a good way either...does he really need to slide his input into everything? He's like a politician. They need to learn to enjoy the moment. I can't see myself ever hanging around people like Hannah & her hubby.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Agree about the boyfriend put up or shut up his voice does my nut in if he dont wanna be on camara then dont be in the video i stopped watching because of him

Joanna x

I couldn't get over her scoffing her food within seconds before her friend had even sat down each time they ate in the Costco video LOL she came across so greedy

And those vids she does on her insta stories downing the prosecco is sooo cringe to me

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I agree, she does seem happier and I didn’t like the sound of the ex and at least it seems this new one has his own place as the ex seemed to still live with Mummy! (I know there’s nothing wrong with that but those that saw the photo of him know that he looked late 30’s/early 40’s!).

MalteasersRlife

It’s getting boring because she’s just eating the same things over and over again, she rarely wants to try anything new or interesting unless it’s some form of chocolate or sweets.. i used to love her channel so much when she first starting and she was doing the 1000 calorie challenges n all that stuff, now it feels like she just doesn’t really have the time for it.

HairyBerries

VIP Member
I suppose its just a case of people's real personalities coming through over time -I too think its strange that she dedicates her content to food when she's so borderline fussy with it.

HairyBerries

VIP Member
I believe Hannah comes from a well off family. I have watched her videos closely and she lives in a very nice neighborhood, and I asked her what car she drives and she replied saying an Audi A3. Now don't get me wrong, it might not be in the most expensive range of Audis, but its still a nicer car than what I am able to afford at the moment. She also seems to shop online on a weekly basis and buys the most expensive crap she doesn't need. She shops at M&S and turns her nose up at cheaper options. She'll soon be moving into her own goddamn HOUSE. Her friends also look posh.

She has also maintained this lifestyle through two lock downs worldwide so far, so I am guessing money isn't an issue for her. But she sure likes to flaunt it on Instagram and Youtube, I wonder what type of void she's filling to be so inconsiderate towards others all during a pandemic.

EDIT: I also don't like the way she has to say "So I'll eat these and see how I feel...." See how you feel?!? Girl, this is food many people buy on the regular!! It's not made to make you feel a certain way after you eat them! This is so rude and can be downright offensive to people who can't afford M&S.

Last edited:

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Omg i’m watching her new bakery video - she got sooo salty about someone leaving a comment on her taste test vid saying that she was fussy. She didn’t like a single thing in that whole video and I found the comment and the person said it in a nice way so I don’t know why she was so salty lol
This is why I stopped watching her vlogs as she's a bit of a bitch really!

hrh89

VIP Member
Does anyone watch Karam Kaur? Her videos came up as a suggestion similar to Hannah’s. She does taste test videos and some what I eat in a days. She also has suffered with issues with food before which she talks about a lot. I think she’s so lovely I really enjoy her videos!

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
she’s such a weird person like the way she takes bites of things then awkwardly looks off to the side makes the viewing so uncomfortable idk why

HairyBerries

VIP Member
She just has this cutesy, look at me I'm a 12 year old type attitude that I can't stand. It is also showing more and more now. Plus I hate looking at her flat in her videos, its just so white and boring and a big eye sore for the background of her videos. The lighting reflects terribly and it doesn't help that she wears dark clothing. She needs a decent set up and not just blaady-blah. I much prefer the videos she films at her parent's when I can be bothered to watch them.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I’m enjoying her vlogmas videos. Much prefer her DITL vlogs to her eating ones. I think she’s definitely seeing someone new!

Her and her friends are either just turned 30 or 30 next year but I must say Hannah looks the youngest out of them all!

Miss polar

VIP Member
Her latest Aldi taste test was all frozen, processed and sweet stuff! No problem with that, but she could mix it up a bit!
Be nice to see some fresh stuff in the mix.

Joanna x

tbf the original comment said they don't understand how she hasn't put on weight but I think she has certainly put on some pounds (as we all do) - you can definitely tell from her old videos to now. Nothing wrong with it but I think its misleading for people to think you can eat that way and not put on any weight!

mcgee

VIP Member
Two bagel thins is only about 260 calories. I am a size 12 30 year old 10 stone person and would eat 2!
All in all it works out to be in a similar region calorie wise as eating one regular size bagel with the same filling of turkey rashers. Nothing unhealthy or excessive about it. That’s the last I’m saying on it 😂

Last edited:

HairyBerries

VIP Member
I only watched a very tiny part of the aisle video and skipped til the end but wow she would always get annoyed with the food and instead ate whatever she wanted in her earlier videos and I let it slide. But now I can see she's a downright complainer as well. If you don't like most of the things you buy then maybe challenge videos aren't for you, love.

She's also quite dumb as once I suggested to make a video using only pasta and chocolate as ingredients, and she replied saying "what, like together?!" No you numb nut you use the only two ingredients to prepare your meals for that day, golly!

opini0nated

Chatty Member
isnt this girl almost 30? And screaming singing in the middle of a restaurant because she’s drunk? It seems a bit immature