Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cscm11

Surprised there hasn’t been a bit more discussion of that first podcast episode tbf! I totally get she’s new to it - but it was very bland, pretty awkward. Do we see her keeping it up for very long?
I haven’t listened to it, can’t bring myself too. I doubt she will keep it up, just like she won’t keep to 3 uploads a week. I don’t think she has enough content for either. Will be interesting to know listening figures on podcast but not sure how you find out?

Reactions: 4

mcgee

VIP Member
Just watched her latest upload. Boyfriend is chatting shite all the way though it. She looks disinterested in what he’s saying!
I had to turn it off half way through, I couldn’t listen to him wittering on any more 😂

Ups27

VIP Member
She also hasn’t done a podcast in a month! What does she do with her spare time now??

• Wow

GGina

VIP Member
I came across Hannah recently. Not seen many of her videos, but I’m amazed she’s not huge with the amount of food she manages to put away.
She probably only eats this much while she's filming and the rest of the time eats healthy/calorie counts. There's no way you could eat as much as these food youtubers do all of the time and maintain a healthy weight

joonielovers

Anyone else follow Hannah? She's very new to YT and already has over 10k subscribers. Very down to earth and you can't help but like her.
ive been watching her for the past week. she's so down to earth, love how 'normal' she is, i love that she isn't afraid to swear etc. feels like talking to a friend

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Makes me laugh she's gone part time to focus on more YouTube but nearly every other week she says on Instagram she's not doing her mid-week upload.

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
ah I’m quite shocked, she always talks about how happy alone she is and an independent woman. i genuinely had no inkling she was in a relationship!

shh77

VIP Member
Hannah “I never thought of doing a vegetarian Indian”
Google “India has the world’s highest population of vegetarians” lol

• Haha

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
A few people in the comments say his laugh sounds like the ex and are they back together and she says no!

Starfact

To be honest im getting a bit sick of her videos. She always seems to moan and complain quite a bit. She seems like a person where nothing could please her at times.

Miss polar

VIP Member
Arsey reply about the boyfriend! Then someone saying he sounds like her brother 😀

If she keeps making a big deal out of having a new Boyfriend, then she’s inviting speculating, and people asking questions!!
Can’t have it both ways.

shh77

VIP Member
Thank god she’s not working full time this year and has been able to give us this “elevated” vlogmas and Xmas content! 😂🙄

• Haha

Coffeelover23

Chatty Member
Her new video, Indian Mukbang is rubbish. Firstly she waffles on for one third of the video before she even gets to any questions! Then she keeps going off on random tangents. It’s all very disjointed and difficult to watch. And boring too. Nothing interesting was said.