Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cscm11

Do you think she’s going to give up her job? She keeps hinting things. Saying she’ll be making 3 videos a week again soon
Surely not, she can’t be making that much from youtube. Plus I don’t think her content is good enough to sustain a full time career!

Reactions: 5

J3N1800

Hannah's video on living expenses, she spent east £1700 in a week (bills included in that)... but still, that would be my entire wage GONE 🤯

• Wow

yogiessexdubs

VIP Member
I watched her vid yday for background noise .... I'm shocked at all the positive comments tbh, she seems like she has a large following?, she's very boring, her eyes scare me & she doesn't shut up about her boyfriend. BORE off Hannah. I cannot believe people want to watch 3 vids a week of this girl eating food, talking rubbish & thinking she's important.

hrh89

VIP Member
I felt quite sad when she said she thought she looked disgusting without the lip fillers. Tbh I think she suits either with it or without. I guess if she is more confident with them then why not.

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
I reallllly enjoyed her latest video with her Nan it was so funny and a nice switch up from the constant whinging about food. I seen a comment that said she should do an advice video with her nan I really hope she does that would be such a good video!

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I think she was desperate to get another boyfriend as all her friends have partners and they’re all going to be 30 and she said she wants kids.

I hope the new one is nicer and I do think she’ll show him as she said she’ll reveal him if she gets 2k likes which she did!

anon545

Hannahs attitude in her recent McDonald’s video is disgusting. The disdain in her voice when she talks to the workers or about them gives me the ick

Miss polar

VIP Member
Yeah, I like her too, but for god’s sake stop with the whinging.

Oh, and lose the stupid boyfriend!

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
i feel like karam puts on her “talkingreallyfast/chaotic personality” on a lot though, so I don’t really agree she’s down to earth more than Hannah. I think Hannah doesn’t appear fake or that she has a constructed personality in her videos, which isn’t necessarily a good thing because she comes off very snobby and rude 😐

marinaxo

I think now that lockdown is easing and people can meet up, and with pub beer gardens opening, there is gonna be a lot of drunk Hannah content. How many clips are we gonna see of her downing a glass of prosecco?

Ups27

VIP Member
That is an extortionate amount of money! I am a qualified accountant on a good salary, own my own home and am quite shocked at home much she spends. I get the mortgage council tax etc, but 3 coats, £60 on a dinner just for her? That’s excessive

ggturner12

Chatty Member
Yeah I think she was all talk. I get the feeling she had a boyfriend all along but just did a good job of keeping him off camera. They probably clashed once they moved in together and he began taking over the videos. Idk if she's embarrassed of him or what, but I reckon asking him to keep off camera until they moved in and she could afford a house might've been pretty good excuse to keep him away from her YT in the past.
I hate to break it to you but they got together after meeting at the pub like this time last year lol

Coffeelover23

Yeah I don’t think you can relate her decor taste to a ‘lack of appreciation’. Some people, myself included, are just not that arty/creative or bothered about things like that.

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
another boring lazy video from her, trying halloween foods for24 hours.

she literally just had cereal, an ice cream, some hot dogs and a muffin. no variety or anything new or exciting just the same old crap as last year. why did she have an ice cream for lunch when she could've just filled the day with snacks instead. her videos are 80% of her waffling on about random stuff rather than actually focussing on the food.

Chisme

Yes, I unsubscribed today also. I think I'll keep an eye on this thread for any gossip but yeh, there's only so many times I can watch a girl eat very average food and then randomly thrust her gran on screen

mcgee

VIP Member
Not her asking people for video ideas AGAIN she’s so not creative at all. Just uses everyone else’s ideas
You’d never think that YouTube was now half her job. She’s more slack with it now than she was when it was just a hobby. She’s not going to be able to keep it up at this rate and will be back in her 9-5 full time.

RachyWoo

VIP Member
100% agree, needs to think up new content, learn to vlog out and about not when she’s drunk. Hope this announcement makes her up her game, otherwise she will end up back in full time work.
Her drunk/out with friends vlogs are boring. Proper vlogs would be great, not just taste tests and moaning.