Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Khamper67

She comes across a Karen to me
she absolutely does!I can’t watch her latest video now without just thinking how much of a Karen she is. Moan about Starbucks, moan about most of the food, moan about strawberry Fanta not being a thing, moan about the pizza being too spicy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Berty

After watching the video I’ve got a feeling it wasn’t her that ended the relationship, I don’t think it was mutual either, just the vibe I was getting.

shh77

VIP Member
That’s just so lazy not even looking into or planning the video properly. If this is what she wants as a full time career, she needs to put some planning and research into videos like this.
Definitely! It’s really not that hard!

“I don’t need any comments on how to eat/cook so don’t even try” but also let me know any videos you want to see! …do you want our opinions or not lol

Last edited:
  • Haha

Joanna x

Omg i’m watching her new bakery video - she got sooo salty about someone leaving a comment on her taste test vid saying that she was fussy. She didn’t like a single thing in that whole video and I found the comment and the person said it in a nice way so I don’t know why she was so salty lol

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Why did she turn off comments on her vlogmas?

And was she with a boy at winter wonderland d’ya reckon?
I had stopped wathching her vlogs but one of her vlogmas showed up on my youtube, so I watched it and didn't mind it so have watched a few of her most recent vlogs. She actually seems nicer since she got rid of that irritating boyfriend!

She says in her latest vlog that she mentioned she had a date on her Tiktok, so she said it went well and could people guess what restaurant they went to afterwards. Someone in the comments guessed correctly that they went to The Ivy! She seems quite happy, so hopefully if it becomes a relationship he will either be happy to be filmed in her vlogs or won't appear at all. As long as it's not like the last idiot not appearing but us having to hear his annoying voice!

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
another shit video, low effort and boring

why the hell is her boyfriend piping up at the end AGAIN? was actually refreshing to watch a video of her without him. he really has the most annoying voice. just stop fucking talking!! 😂

i really don't agree that anything they said in the video was degrading or racist. the food did look awful tbh but of course their over the top reactions to it and stupid faces they make at the food is so unnecessary. her brother is a worse fussy eater than her?? why did she ask him to do a video when he barely ate anything the whole time without complaining.

also feel so sorry for her nan

Last edited:

mcgee

VIP Member
On her latest video shes moaning she lives near a school, so its bad for parking. The world doesnt revolve around you! Shes constantly moaning!
She chose to move there. It’s not like it’s her parents house and she had no say in where she lived.

HairyBerries

VIP Member
WHO IS THIS GUY?! Wow!! 🫣🤯
“Forever alone” “British slave breakfast” “this country is so degenerated” “she’s stupid, she’s a stupid girl, I don’t say that to offend her it’s just very clear” “I don’t know how old she is, but she looks old, as if she’s aged prematurely, around the eyes especially she already has a granny look” “no wonder she looks so worn out, seems like see only eats grains and drinks Pepsi max” “she even makes stories that could be interesting boring somehow” “you sniffed real freedom and then went back to being a slave” “she’s going to look so horrible by the age of 40, probably even sooner” “soup is also slave food” “her life is going to be miserable and probably childless because realistically who is going to want to be with her”
Wooooooow!

He's very forthright. He's been arrested before for chowing on raw meat at Vegan festivals. Loves to put his opinions out there, clearly. He has good points in his vegan reactions but this one of Hannah is just too harsh and wrong on so many levels. Most people age by 30 and prefer not to have kids or live alone, get over it.

• Wow

Coffeelover23

I like Hannah but when she (or any YouTuber) waffle on random tangents about other stuff it’s so frustrating and boring to watch. Her latest Greggs was a bit like that.
I also tried to watch that Karam woman but gave up after a couple of videos as her rambling was waaaay too much. Get to the point love. Not interested in anything else in your life.

• Haha

cscm11

Just watched a bit of that vlog where she was explaining.

Yes breakups are hard, but YouTube is her job and just because your sad you can’t not do your job. If I said to my boss I can’t work because I broke up with a bf he would just be like wtf.

If the ex was such a private person and didn’t want to be shown, then why was he piping up in every video.

Also if you don’t want people to speculate over your private life then keep it private. For example Mia Maples kept her boyfriend a secret until they were engaged I believe, so it can be done.

Hopefully she takes the time she needs to get over this breakup and also uses it wisely to revamp her channel and get a bit of energy/life back into her videos. Instead of churning out the same old dull content.

• Haha

madditag

Her reaction to the chicken burger in the Aldi video is the most irritating thing I’ve ever watched

Joanna x

Her 'HALLOWW' at the start of every video really winds me up why does she change up her accent every few minutes??

She got famous from her 10k calorie challenge video and tbh foodie YT is massive so she could have potentially done really well only now her content is very very boring. Like everyone already mentioned she is incredibly fussy and foodie YT is for people who can eat insane amounts of foods or eat different foods with enjoyment as that is what is satisfying to watch not her boring vids. She never does cheat day vids or anything like that and if she does they are so boring like putting a pizza in the oven :// I liked her at the v start thinking she would be good to watch but I find her very boring now

Also the way she sniffs the life out of every little thing she puts in her mouth and makes those exaggerated faces really annoys me just eat the damn thing lol

• Haha

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Yeah..can’t say I’m interested and if she’s choosing to give up her career to be a full time YouTuber, she’s an idiot!

Delilah13

I used to get excited for new videos of Hannahs but her content is so dead recently.
I just watched trying new foods from fast food places video and it was the dullest video I've ever seen!
No where new or exciting to try, none of the food was different or interesting just average menu items.
She desperately needs to expand her content if she's going to make YouTube more of a full time job, she can't survive off constantly eating at the same fast food places over and over again 😴
My TV auto played the popeyes video after while I was eating. I never used to mind her boyfriend in the videos, his voice doesn't offend me. But it just feels off to me watching a video of her having a conversation with someone off camera all the time. Like I'm third wheeling on a date 😂
Gives me the same vibes as going for lunch with a friend and them being on the phone to their boyfriend the whole time, does that make sense? 😅

Not really Hannah related but does anyone have a recommendations on YouTubers to watch? I used to watch so many but I’m not really into the pregnancy/family content everyone seems to do now

Miss polar

VIP Member
I know al her bills were included in that but, she still spends loads. Three coats!!
Her salary must be high though, as she says she saves every month as well. Her mortgage alone was £600 something😮

She said in a recent vid she had two more holidays planned as well!!
Maybe u tube is a better payer than I thought!

• Wow

Miss polar

VIP Member
The thing is though her content is very samey.

There’s only so many times you can do a what I ate from M&S for 24 hours type of thing.

she really needs to up her game a bit,