Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Has Hannah ever shown her belly?
She only tends to film her top half !

She has some full length pics on insta but probably edited.

Just watched her two latest vlogs. Doesn’t seem like her boyfriend drives either as he wanted her to get dressed to go out and get donuts at 10pm then she had to drop him off at the golf club one morning. I’m also convinced he lives with his mother when he’s not at Hannah’s!

Reactions: 6

cscm11

I don’t think the YouTube/Podcast life is the life for Hannah…….. she’s ok, but I find her YouTube content dull and repetitive. Seems like she can’t be bothered half the time.
She is lazy, she wants the easy life but not willing to work for it. There are some you tubers who take 2-3 weeks to pull videos together but you don’t mind waiting as you know it’s a well thought out video and a lot of effort has gone into it.
Hannah just put the same old recycled content out and it’s dull.
Also not surprised she’s practically jacked in the podcast, was probably hoping to have sponsors by now so she don’t have to pay for it out of her own pocket anymore.

HairyBerries

VIP Member
ummm what tasted awful about it?? that's what I wanna know, It looked pretty decent to me. Just an excuse to reluctantly eat then complain...don't even get me started on her treatment towards 'nan'. If I were at her house it would be one of those situations where I'd be sitting there awkwardly wanting/trying to leave...

Someone in her comments said that her bf whines like Squidward :LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

mcgee

VIP Member
Her boyfriend talking away behind the camera is like when you’re on the phone to someone and you can hear someone in the background talking to the person you’re on the phone with, like just be quiet I only want to hear the person I’m on the phone with. I didn’t ask to hear you 😂

• Haha

Starfact

I dont see how she thinks a podcast is a good idea. She struggles to get vids out on YouTube and when she does they are all the same, So what would her context be for a podcast? Please dont say it will be her and her bf?! She used to be all like being single/not needing a man attitude, but since shes had a bf shes like all about him.

• Haha

Ups27

VIP Member
Two bagel thins is only about 260 calories. I am a size 12 30 year old 10 stone person and would eat 2!

cscm11

It’s really fucking annoying that she talks to him but doesn’t show him.
If you’re not gonna show him don’t include him, so pointless.
He sounds like a right simpleton which is obvs why she doesn’t show him. He’s desperate to be on it as he always talks at any opportunity.
One of the reasons why I haven’t watched a video in months, it’s frustrating either be int be video or don’t. But it’s every video his voice is there. Someone said it before she’s doing it now as a wind up or a way to get people talking. When her views drop at some point probably autumn she will do meet my bf q&a.
At least it will give her more content other then trying food she knows she won’t like and then complaining about it.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
She does give mean girl vibes. I find her quite unlikeable.

I see she’s selling her clothes now on Vinted so maybe her YouTube isn’t making her much money ?!

Reactions: 5

wheeeyuu

But how she not gaining any weight, while she eats macdonalds 2 or 3 days a week? And on instagram stories she always puts food photos not only on weekends but also on weekdays. A lot of bread and sweets and bla bla bla. Some of you said shes restricting calories on monday- friday? Maybe she was before..

But she eats like 10 000 calories on the weekends how she stays so thin?
I am so sorry to say this, but she is not even close to being thin🤷🏼‍♀️

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I get that now she’s back at work she can only film on her time off and that’s the time he’s with her but just tell him not to speak in the vlogs as it’s really bloody annoying! Or just give up YouTube and concentrate on her career that seems to be a good job.

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
i find karam quite irritating too, after she eats she always goes 'mmmm' about everything and pulls a weird cutesy 'excited' face and it's jarring. she also talks so much in her intros like just get on with the video girl.

HairyBerries

VIP Member
Same I don't get her prosecco vids/stories/pics etc?? Alcohol is a depressant and that's how she comes across to me...

101d

VIP Member
To be fair the hotel does look cheap. But maybe it was just Hannah making it look that way 🤣

madditag

She is moaning about kids making noises . What do you expect in a flat. You need to give and take. I’m sure when lockdown is lifted she will have people round and make noise herself .
I get the being annoyed at noisy neighbours part.. but it’s always a risk in a flat. I really didn’t like ‘motherfucking kid’ and saying it must be a heavy toddler! If I was the mum and stumbled upon her channel (which is definitely possible if she ever searches her new neighbour on social media) I would be fuming!