Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gabby 13

another shit video, low effort and boring

why the hell is her boyfriend piping up at the end AGAIN? was actually refreshing to watch a video of her without him. he really has the most annoying voice. just stop fucking talking!! 😂

i really don't agree that anything they said in the video was degrading or racist. the food did look awful tbh but of course their over the top reactions to it and stupid faces they make at the food is so unnecessary. her brother is a worse fussy eater than her?? why did she ask him to do a video when he barely ate anything the whole time without complaining.

also feel so sorry for her nan
I also dont like her boyfriends voice its very annoying!!!!
But what is the secret shes hiding him hes not a teenager hes not on her instagram nowhere i just dont understand that. Shes not a celebrity that has to hide her life its just weird

Reactions: 6

Delilah13

I really can't see how she's going to up her videos to 3 a week when she doesn't have any new content to make. I zoned out at the end of the recent video, why would I wanna spend 10 minutes watching her have a conversation with someone off camera?

cscm11

You catch a slight glimpse of the boyfriend's grey hair when they're on the train back from their meal out! She filmed while they ate their meal and the background noise was SO loud. I gave up after that as by that point there had already been 3 AD breaks!
She got to gain the monies 😂
I do find it very off putting when YouTubers don’t put in skippable ads. Sorry I am not going to watch 30sec advert every five mins.

cscm11

Also Grackle films videos that don’t have her family in it, where as majority of Hannah’s (haven’t watched the last few) now contain a voice in the background. Film some videos without him being in it and people will stop.
As it’s been said, he’s tried to get in the videos and she’s stopped him.

Coffeelover23

I hate to sound horrible but Hannah’s life just really isn’t interesting enough for her to do this you tube. Her videos as of late have been DRAB, like dull, boring, samey. I genuinely haven’t watched through a whole video to the end of hers in about 2 months I get 5 mins in and just turn it off it’s just her monotone voice ✨ trying Christmas menus ✨ that aren’t actually Christmas menus, moaning about said menus and calling the video a day after about 12 minutes

She used to do half decent food based videos but now their just the same shite every week
I completely agree. Her content hasn't improved since she has cut down her work days to dedicate more time to Youtube. She basically can't be bothered. I don't think the drive/passion is really there.
She comes across nice enough, in an average looking, average educated kind of way (despite my personal dislike of her chav accent) but she has no.......screen presence, no selling point. It's just her flat voice moaning about food and that's it. She isn't going to carve out a niche as a travel vlogger or luxury vlogger so I wonder how much longer she will keep this up.

yogiessexdubs

VIP Member
He's constantly in her videos and when he's not she's referring to him. If they want privacy how about film a vid where it doesn't revolve around "myyyyy boyfriend" and his croaky chavvy voice. They're a match made in heaven.

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Can't understand why she used Grackle as an example when she was moaning about always being asked if she'll show her boyfriend. "Grackle doesn't show her mum", yes she does! She's been in a few of Grackle's vlogs. He's tried to get in shot a couple of times so it's clearly Hannah who doesn't want to show him.

Joanna x

watching her holiday vlog rn and why was she being so bitchy to that girl for always getting salads? You can tell she’s super insecure and just wanted all the girls to eat the crap she was eating. She gives proper mean girl vibes

Starfact

I do find sometimes that she acts quite bratty and self entitiled. She will bin her familys cutlery but not her own. I do like watching her vids but im not enjoying them as much as i used to

marinaxo

I also find that on her social media (like when she posts reels on instagram etc) she seems to have no interests besides drinking prosecco and going out drinking??

Coffeelover23

Just watched her new McDonald’s upload. It was waaay too long for just a couple of items. Skimmed through it as it was so boring. Also the conversations with the boyfriend off camera I find kind of rude. It’s like she’s not really focusing on what she’s doing. If he doesn’t want to be shown then don’t bother including him in any capacity. This background noise of his irritating accent chiming in is so off putting.

yogiessexdubs

VIP Member
She makes me feel sick when she bites into something - mouth wide open, eyes wide open, so animatedly .. and then says 'last bite' :sick: faccck off whinger.

• Haha

spillthetea22

VIP Member
It’s really fucking annoying that she talks to him but doesn’t show him.
If you’re not gonna show him don’t include him, so pointless.
He sounds like a right simpleton which is obvs why she doesn’t show him. He’s desperate to be on it as he always talks at any opportunity.

• Haha
Ah man. I want Hannah to do well so badly. And I want to enjoy all her videos. But the last one (15k with her brother) was terrible.

Bad filming, bad editing,wasn’t really a challenge when she didn’t show MFP or the calories most of the time, nor the time, nor them actually eating. Her brother was pretty much done with it after his 5 mins of fame.

Wasn’t the one.

opini0nated

Chatty Member
I couldn't get over her scoffing her food within seconds before her friend had even sat down each time they ate in the Costco video LOL she came across so greedy

And those vids she does on her insta stories downing the prosecco is sooo cringe to me
I know I thought that and I know it’s probably a bit of a picky thing to say but the way she eats things with such massive bites seems so greedy. Just slow down luv. Her friend was taking her time

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
why has she based her YouTube channel around food when she is a really fussy eater.

she’s done a new video eating vegan foods for 24 hours but openly said she hates fake meat and fake cheese, she ordered a mcplant and barely ate it cus it was making her feel funny and giving her the “heebie jeebies”

i don’t know about you but I don’t watch foodtube to see someone complaining about everything they eat, turning their nose up at food and being generally negative about everything. her attitude stinks she comes off so rude and entitled

it was the same with the video about going round to London food recommendation places, what was the point in even uploading the video when she just had something negative to say about everything.
i can’t see her following growing much more than this now