Hannah Marling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her poor nan, she’s always laughing at her.. you can tell her nan feels uncomfortable and doesn’t really know what’s going on in the videos and Hannah just basically takes the piss out of her
I tend not to watch the videos with her nan for that reason. The entire video is her explaining the concept again and again. Her nan seems lovely and so sweet but I don’t think she’s comfortable or really understands the YouTube thing. I find it a bit uncomfortable to watch.

Reactions: 2
yeah i dislike her videos with her nan too, it just seems like she is really impatient with her too

Is anyone watching her what I eat to lose weight? That first day she barely ate 1200 based on me estimating the calories ..
The second day seems even less.

okay so I got further in and she says she has the weekends off so not as bad as I thought

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Is anyone watching her what I eat to lose weight? That first day she barely ate 1200 based on me estimating the calories ..
The second day seems even less.

okay so I got further in and she says she has the weekends off so not as bad as I thought

That can f*** up your metabolism though.

I don't know about anyone else but a piece of fish and a plate of salad would not fill me up for dinner id be hungry going to bed.

Reactions: 3
I don't know about anyone else but a piece of fish and a plate of salad would not fill me up for dinner id be hungry going to bed.

Its not too unusual for me, I'd be fine with it. It just means I can fill up on a snack and save a little room for more calories. So I'll have a piece of chocolate or diet soda and be fine.

So is she moving into her house or in a flat..? She let it slip that its a flat in one of her videos.......

Yeah they are both really fussy eaters it’s so odd. The way she was freaking out over the fake chicken in the wrap in her last video as if it was actual meat. It was like she thought she’d get food poisoning when it wasn’t even meat 😂

she must have spent loads on that last video. Nando’s order looked so expensive!

That video was so funny hahhaha the ketchup discussion about the discharge, yeah I hate it too but the grow tf up I'm 28 now :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

they sat there eating mcdonalds and bitchin' about food having no idea how privileged it comes across!

I find Hannah really easy to watch, she seems like a nice girl, I think her brother is funny too.:)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That video was so funny hahhaha the ketchup discussion about the discharge, yeah I hate it too but the grow tf up I'm 28 now :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

they sat there eating mcdonalds and bitchin' about food having no idea how privileged it comes across!
I feel this sooo much with Hannah. She doesnt really seem to realise sometimes how privileged she is and often wasting food and stuff

• Heart
I feel this sooo much with Hannah. She doesnt really seem to realise sometimes how privileged she is and often wasting food and stuff

yeah she also turns her nose up at cheap or low cost items. I wouldn't wanna see her on an episode of rich kids go skint!

yeah she also turns her nose up at cheap or low cost items. I wouldn't wanna see her on an episode of rich kids go skint!
find it weird how she’s so obsessed with M&S food which is the most expensive place to shop, whilst also buying her first home! You’d think you’d want to save some of that and just shop at a regular supermarket! She must have loads of disposable income!

Has anyone seen her 'eating food from the worst reviewed restaurant' video? How "worked up" does she get??

Has anyone seen her 'eating food from the worst reviewed restaurant' video? How "worked up" does she get??
tbf I’d be annoyed waiting that long for food😂 I feel like it was a real nothing video it was pointless just watching her wait for food and eat a cold takeaway. How is this content?? 😂

• Heart
She always repeats her content. I'm pretty sure she's eaten an aero chocolate bar on camera 4540 times and said its "good" and urges us to "just try it" many times over.

I started watching Hannah back last summer, I generally enjoy her videos if im in the mood to watch something food related. I cannot believe she is 27, the way she comes across I thought she was maybe 21/22?:oops:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.