Hannah Marling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah her views are in line with her subscriber count but they always drop once a youtuber gets 50-60k subscribers onwards. Its hard just like with any business. You have to be creative and come up with really really good unique content to survive on it full-time. At this rate I feel she uploads too often & is always coming up on my recommendation homepage. Its like that annoying little girl who comes over to your house once to play and then won't stop coming over everyday. She needs to let us miss her more.

Plus I get the feeling she really doesn't like her current job, and I think anyone would be lucky to work at a bank. If she wants a more creative career she needs to have a back up just in case. There are other underrated youtubers whom I personally like more than her who are also likeable & don't play on their popularity on youtube just for the money/clicks or subscriber count. They just do their own thing and are authentic. People like Nadia Ahmadi, Black Hoody and CamileASMR come to mind.

I also think its painfully obvious that a YT'er does not give a s*** about their subscribers when they get all giddy over their count and just need it for the money/views and clicks. Once something better comes along they dip or get lazy because no one is watching anymore.

I also think its painfully obvious that a YT'er does not give a s*** about their subscribers when they get all giddy over their count and just need it for the money/views and clicks. Once something better comes along they dip or get lazy because no one is watching anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I personally think she got lucky, too. She started her channel out of boredom during lockdown, when everyone else was stuck in the house with not much to do, and she started with a video that everyone always likes (10k calorie challenges always go down well, especially when it is a female & when they manage to do it), meaning she pulled in the views pretty quickly. So she has done well, realised that maybe she can make some money out of this, so now wants to do it properly.

I just think what others have said is right, soon her views will stagnate and drop off once they get bored of the repetitive videos. I think she seems like a nice girl, but I also agree that there are more down to earth/relatable youtubers making similar content who I prefer. I mean if she can afford to buy a place of her own near London (I know she will be getting a mortgage, but still) she must have a good amount of money!

Reactions: 3
Ah man. I want Hannah to do well so badly. And I want to enjoy all her videos. But the last one (15k with her brother) was terrible.

Bad filming, bad editing,wasn’t really a challenge when she didn’t show MFP or the calories most of the time, nor the time, nor them actually eating. Her brother was pretty much done with it after his 5 mins of fame.

Wasn’t the one.

Reactions: 6
Ah man. I want Hannah to do well so badly. And I want to enjoy all her videos. But the last one (15k with her brother) was terrible.

Bad filming, bad editing,wasn’t really a challenge when she didn’t show MFP or the calories most of the time, nor the time, nor them actually eating. Her brother was pretty much done with it after his 5 mins of fame.

Wasn’t the one.

wtf?? I haven't watched her in a while but what even was the video then if it didn't contain any of the elements you mentioned above ?!!

Reactions: 1
That video was such a painful watch, I don't know why her brother even agreed to it.

I don't want to be that person but should she be sitting right next to her friend and sharing food right now?

I really like Hannah but I can't help but notice that she has 2 personalities from YouTube and her career and social life.

On youtube when I first watched her I thought she was quite and very sort of put together I don't know how to explain what I mean but 😂 I was surprised when she said that she worked in a bank but the biggest shock of all was when I saw what she was like with her friends which is the complete opposite of how I thought she was.

I really like Hannah but I can't help but notice that she has 2 personalities from YouTube and her career and social life.

On youtube when I first watched her I thought she was quite and very sort of put together I don't know how to explain what I mean but 😂 I was surprised when she said that she worked in a bank but the biggest shock of all was when I saw what she was like with her friends which is the complete opposite of how I thought she was.

Could you elaborate more? From what I've seen of her she seems outgoing with a loud personality. I was surprised she would have such a serious job at a bank I thought she would be more inclined to work in entertainment/advertising.

I've DM'ed her before and felt as though she was different in persona to her YT friendliness. I think she plays favorites with her subscribers & brushes off certain video ideas and instead of being honest she'll make up an excuse as to why she can't do it.

Last edited:
I just found her channel yesterday and have watched quite a lot of her videos. I quite like her, she seems nice and I liked the video with her nan, her nan was so funny. I was very surprised when she said about possibly quitting her job if yt takes off. But I get it, it gives you immense freedom, good income, lots of perks. She said she’s worked that bank job for 6 years full time. I don’t blame her for thinking, wow I could make the same money making videos! I think most people given the opportunity would at least try it out. Life isn’t about working it’s about trying things. I’m sure if it didn’t work out she could go back to a similar job as it sounds like she has a tonne of experience.
Interesting to see where her channel goes.

I will say I think she needs to look beyond eating challenges and be a bit more creative with her content.

Could you elaborate more? From what I've seen of her she seems outgoing with a loud personality. I was surprised she would have such a serious job at a bank I thought she would be more inclined to work in entertainment/advertising.

I've DM'ed her before and felt as though she was different in persona to her YT friendliness. I think she plays favorites with her subscribers & brushes off certain video ideas and instead of being honest she'll make up an excuse as to why she can't do it.
I just mean that when sees filming her sit-down videos it feels soo staged and like she's reading off a script all the time and I don't know if its just me but I don't think she looks that confident/comfortable with the camera when she's on her own whereas when she's with her friends its more relaxed and on her birthday vlog I think we got to see what she's really like.

I just mean that when sees filming her sit-down videos it feels soo staged and like she's reading off a script all the time and I don't know if its just me but I don't think she looks that confident/comfortable with the camera when she's on her own whereas when she's with her friends its more relaxed and on her birthday vlog I think we got to see what she's really like.
yeah i agree. for someone who wants to pursue youtube as a full time job she doesnt seem that comfortable in front of the camera when she is on her own. she is very different when around her friends, which i suppose is the case for a lot of people but still

Thought it was a nice touch to donate her Adsense to Beat on the fear food video.

I think it’s really nice she donated to BEAT, does anyone know if she had an ED? Or does she just want to raise awareness to fear foods and ED’s. I don’t know how I feel about hannah tho, there’s something about her I don’t like but I have been watching a lot of her vids lately

I think it’s really nice she donated to BEAT, does anyone know if she had an ED? Or does she just want to raise awareness to fear foods and ED’s. I don’t know how I feel about hannah tho, there’s something about her I don’t like but I have been watching a lot of her vids lately
no she said in the video she has no experience with EDs but a lot of people had asked to do a video eating fear foods.

her videos are getting really boring now. nothing she does is unique
yeah I agree it’s just constant eating all the time. It feels very insincere like she’s doing the videos she knows will get views/money.

wow she's eaten pop tarts like 8478439 times now :ROFLMAO: ... they aren't even that good. I remember her saying even she didn't like them all that much. I'm sure there are countless other American food items she could try???

Does taste test videos knowing full well she's fussy and won't like any of it. Plus she's mentioned a lot of times that she thinks she had COVID and lost her taste buds so her opinions on most foods are irrelevant and inaccurate!

Another eating video 😂😂😂😂 come on girl think of some different ideas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.