Hannah Marling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't say I'm particularly impressed with her stating she went to 7 different supermarkets to find the Easter snacks in her new taste test video. Not exactly what I'd call essential in these times, unless she was doing a full shop at each one.
She wasn’t, she literally did a supermarket crawl on her Instagram stories. I quite like her videos but was disappointed in that

• Sad
Reactions: 3
What's the bleeping difference getting easter eggs at different supermarkets let alone 7?!? They all taste the same to me..I swear some YT'ers literally have no life!

Reactions: 2
I think they normally have a house full of people a lot of the time and don’t really follow lockdown rules. Did anyone see her latest vlog where she was doing her make up to go downstairs to eat with her mum and dad. Who would do that? There was clearly more people there in my opinion .

Reactions: 1
Her 'HALLOWW' at the start of every video really winds me up why does she change up her accent every few minutes??

She got famous from her 10k calorie challenge video and tbh foodie YT is massive so she could have potentially done really well only now her content is very very boring. Like everyone already mentioned she is incredibly fussy and foodie YT is for people who can eat insane amounts of foods or eat different foods with enjoyment as that is what is satisfying to watch not her boring vids. She never does cheat day vids or anything like that and if she does they are so boring like putting a pizza in the oven :// I liked her at the v start thinking she would be good to watch but I find her very boring now

Also the way she sniffs the life out of every little thing she puts in her mouth and makes those exaggerated faces really annoys me just eat the damn thing lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeh, I think her little quirks are so noticeable because she does the same video over and over.i get we are in lockdown but I'm sure she could mix it up a bit.

Reactions: 3
I'm really confused about what her channel theme is -She only did a cheat day video 2 or three times and the rest seem to be taste test videos?? She's never done a mukbang I don't think...its all random.

She must be eating all the time because in her gluten free video she mentioned she had to film TWO more videos after that one at night. So that's a full day and a whole night of eating!

she's moved into her house! the kitchen looks exactly the same as the one in her parent's house haha

I was surprised to see it was an apartment as she kept saying house but a house isn't a flat? Not taking away from the fact it's still great nonetheless but a house is not a flat lol

She is moaning about kids making noises . What do you expect in a flat. You need to give and take. I’m sure when lockdown is lifted she will have people round and make noise herself .

She is moaning about kids making noises . What do you expect in a flat. You need to give and take. I’m sure when lockdown is lifted she will have people round and make noise herself .
I get the being annoyed at noisy neighbours part.. but it’s always a risk in a flat. I really didn’t like ‘motherfucking kid’ and saying it must be a heavy toddler! If I was the mum and stumbled upon her channel (which is definitely possible if she ever searches her new neighbour on social media) I would be fuming!

Reactions: 5
when she was moaning she said I’ve paid alot of money to buy this apartment so im entitled to moan.

I do like her but like a lot of people are saying she moans alot, especially about sound around her. Her moaning about a kid next door to her was annoying. I think she thinks just cause shes bought the flat its like shes entitiled to no noise. Thats not how life is. The other neighbour is entitled to live there with a kid. From seeing her get so stressy about sound in other videos eg like someone just cutting grass i doubt the kid was being that loud. However i think hannah herself when drunk and has friends over wouldnt respect noise levels. I imagine she would be very loud to be honest so shes a bit of a hypocrite. I may be wrong though

Reactions: 6
Her and her friends were mega loud during her birthday party literally shouting and falling over everywhere blasting their music. Plus she set it up outside so I'm sure the neighbors could hear her. Unless the neighbor's kid is loud nonstop and screaming on the top of their lungs 24/7 I'd try not let it get on my nerves. There are worse things you could moan about.

Does anyone follow Beth Sandland? Hannah is literally the spitting image of her!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.