Hannah Marling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems her 'come with me to IKEA + haul' video only racked up 5k views. Shocking. I guess her followers really do only love to watch her eat. I have a feeling most of her views come from people who know her in real life. Hannah is a walking advertisement for her channel as I've observed numerous times.

Reactions: 2
Please another eating video😂😂

nice to offer her nan a choice of some half eaten doughnuts 😳😂 honestly did she need to bite every one

Last edited:
  • Wow
I just now watched her eating from local businesses vid and I get that she doesnt want to disclose her location but it makes the vid seem a little bit pointless if she doesnt say where anything is from except for the donuts??

Reactions: 4
Her reaction to the chicken burger in the Aldi video is the most irritating thing I’ve ever watched

Reactions: 5
Her reaction to the chicken burger in the Aldi video is the most irritating thing I’ve ever watched
Omg what a ridiculous overreaction!! Then going round asking her family would you eat this would you eat this!!!! I think she convinced herself before the video she wouldn’t like Aldi food. If she’d have bought that chicken from M&S she wouldn’t even have looked at it closely. She’s very brand snobby

I just now watched her eating from local businesses vid and I get that she doesnt want to disclose her location but it makes the vid seem a little bit pointless if she doesnt say where anything is from except for the donuts??

Yeah that's silly, I mean if she's advocating for local businesses she needs to shout them out otherwise its not very supportive, is it?? As a business owner this is something that infuriates me about the public. They say there's a huge community for small business support but it ain't all unicorns and fairies and any amount of support really is greatly appreciated since most folk dgaf even if they say they do.

That chicken burger just looked like something from KFC to me, but why not just pick a nicer looking burger while you're at the store instead of coming home and bad mouthing it??

Omg what a ridiculous overreaction!! Then going round asking her family would you eat this would you eat this!!!! I think she convinced herself before the video she wouldn’t like Aldi food. If she’d have bought that chicken from M&S she wouldn’t even have looked at it closely. She’s very brand snobby
Yes she didn’t want to like anything! The amount she spends on food is insane

Reactions: 1
The whole purpose of going to Aldi was to test out the cheaper options for food yet she spent £3.50 on some biscuits and 3 bottles of alcohol that she didn't even show

Reactions: 3
The whole purpose of going to Aldi was to test out the cheaper options for food yet she spent £3.50 on some biscuits and 3 bottles of alcohol that she didn't even show
Exactly! For many people shopping at Aldi is a reality, can’t choose to do our food shopping in m&s! Just felt quite disconnected from reality, especially in the current climate!

Exactly! For many people shopping at Aldi is a reality, can’t choose to do our food shopping in m&s! Just felt quite disconnected from reality, especially in the current climate!
In her recent Burger King video it was probably the same processed chicken that come from the same consumer factories. Most products come from the same factory but because of branding it is priced differently.

Don't get me wrong I'm happy for her that she is moving out but for me considering the situation at the moment it felt like she was bragging about how busy her life is now and that she can't upload as frequent because of her job and how much money she is earning. I lost my job in march just as we went on the first lockdown and as for many people it was a very hard time in their lives and I can honestly say it was the worst time of my life I fell into a deep depression and I couldn't seem to get out of it and it really hurt to hear her say "oh well I really enjoyed my time in lockdown ... I was still working blah blah blah" .... on top of everything that was going on in my head I had a baby to look after and still have bills to pay, then things finally got back to normal and I got another Job in July and I got let go just before the second lockdown ... I really think that she should choose her words very wisely before she says anything because comments really affect people.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
In her recent Burger King video it was probably the same processed chicken that come from the same consumer factories. Most products come from the same factory but because of branding it is priced differently.

Don't get me wrong I'm happy for her that she is moving out but for me considering the situation at the moment it felt like she was bragging about how busy her life is now and that she can't upload as frequent because of her job and how much money she is earning. I lost my job in march just as we went on the first lockdown and as for many people it was a very hard time in their lives and I can honestly say it was the worst time of my life I fell into a deep depression and I couldn't seem to get out of it and it really hurt to hear her say "oh well I really enjoyed my time in lockdown ... I was still working blah blah blah" .... on top of everything that was going on in my head I had a baby to look after and still have bills to pay, then things finally got back to normal and I got another Job in July and I got let go just before the second lockdown ... I really think that she should choose her words very wisely before she says anything because comments really affect people.
Bless you, hope you’re doing okay x

She doesn’t seem to realise her privilege - the video stuffing about ten ASOS packages in wardrobe?! Think she may have a bit of a wake up call when she moves out

Reactions: 3
When she pops up in my sub box now I'm a bit like... damn I forget why I initially subscribed. Sounds so cruel but I think her content has got stale quite quickly? She's very moany? And for a foodie channel she's way too fussy? Like, not an actual foodie. Her thing about hating herbs and spices gets to me lol

Reactions: 7
I remember when I first found her videos I watched a few and didn't mind her. Then I watched "Eating What The Person In front Of Me Orders" and thought they were pretty rude "is that it????" with a really rude face and that put me off her. from 11 mins for reference.

Also I agree she is such a fussy eater for being a food based channel. It annoys me as well when she eats in her bedroom and sits at her dressing table and looks at herself in the mirror when she eats... (I assume it's a mirror)

Reactions: 6
...the chicken burger though... it’s thigh meat. It’s darker in colour. Jesus.

At first I thought she was quite quirky and it was nice to see different personalities on YouTube. I just find her really rude and arrogant now 🤷🏼‍♀️

M&S snob. My mums the same tbf. But she’s 60... sooooooooo.

Reactions: 7
I remember when I first found her videos I watched a few and didn't mind her. Then I watched "Eating What The Person In front Of Me Orders" and thought they were pretty rude "is that it????" with a really rude face and that put me off her. from 11 mins for reference.

Also I agree she is such a fussy eater for being a food based channel. It annoys me as well when she eats in her bedroom and sits at her dressing table and looks at herself in the mirror when she eats... (I assume it's a mirror)
Yes! Agree with everything you’ve said.
I have found her to be quite rude aswell- when she has shown clips ordering things etc. She rarely says thank you.

I also hate that she sits in her bedroom eating - she ordered an Indian take away with her family, but took it upstairs to eat by herself and film while they sat downstairs? Just fine that odd, and I would imagine something she will regret when she moves out and doesn’t have much time with her family anymore.

Also, the Texas accent makes me want to rip my ears off

I have always found it so odd that she eats upstairs too. She never eats the same meals either and turns her nose up sometimes at what they eat. She can't dislike her family that much or else she already wouldn't live with them so I don't get why she doesn't share nice family meals with them and sit altogether.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.