Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

101d

VIP Member
Yeah but at least in NZ once ppl buy their own houses they're proud enough to refer to it as their own 'house'? I had no idea about that, it could be possible..I just know I would NOT call my house a flat lmao
In the UK a house (generally) has its own front door and multiple floors (unless a bungalow).
A flat/apartment (again generally) is all on one floor and in a building with other flats/apartments.

Apartment is more American. We use the term flat. I don’t think anyone in the UK would refer to their flat as a house. A home, yes :)

Reactions: 14

ggturner12

Chatty Member
Just watched her latest what I eat in a day, and she eats way too much! You don’t need 2 bagels for breakfast! I‘m a greedy pig and would only eat 1! 😂
And squashies with her lunch!? her videos are so random. 🫤
Tbf I don’t like her but this is kind of food shaming people. I eat two bagels regularly, but i’m marathon training and strength train 5x a week, so I need that amount of food to keep me alive. A lot of other people I know who don’t even exercise a lot eat that much, and wouldn’t keep full on just having one (i’d be hungry again in an hour or so). Just because you would only eat one, doesn’t mean others should only eat one. How much food you do or do not eat is so personal, and you can’t simply look at someone and determine how much they should eat. I’m 5 foot tall, weigh like 50kg and eat 3000 calories a day. And that maintains my weight. Should I eat less?

Reactions: 11

ggturner12

Chatty Member
ummmmm weight gain leads to other health related issues, tho????
If its extreme, and is ten/fifteen years in the making, then obviously yes. But gaining a kg or five from making memories, having a cheeky takeaway and bevvy on the weekend and enjoying yourself won't do anything. The woman, despite her videos being of a food nature, clearly cares about her health in that respect. Toxic diet culture is so ingrained in peoples heads ffs. Gaining weight isn't a bad thing, in a lot of cases it makes your body even healthier (e.g mine).

mrshb91

Not sure if I’m on my own here, I just watched her newest vlog and I realised how much I dislike drunk people filming themselves and their friends 😂 I had to fast forward the parts where she was at the pub. It was making me cringe watching her stare into the camera doing shots or filming her friends screaming.
I get that it’s memories for the girls but is it really needed on Youtube? is that interesting for people to watch? Like I said, I might just be a misery but I just can’t stand people filming nights out, even my own friends! It’s nice to see people being able to have fun with friends again and go out but it’s not interesting to watch!

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
i dread to think how much money this girl spends on a daily basis

i'm sorry but the level of detail she was going into about what clothes/makeup she'll be wearing on holiday, does anyone actually care? she's not exactly an influencer or does anything groundbreaking. she is as basic as they come, the whole first half of the video was "i saw this on instagram" "i saw this on tiktok" she has no originality or sense of style of her own.

Last edited:
Yeah I think she’s down to Earth and I enjoy some of her videos. It’s starting to irritate me that she keeps breaking into that Texas kind of accent though. I’ve had to switch off a few times.

spillthetea22

VIP Member
I don’t think the YouTube/Podcast life is the life for Hannah…….. she’s ok, but I find her YouTube content dull and repetitive. Seems like she can’t be bothered half the time.

Reactions: 10

Coffeelover23

I can’t be bothered with most of her uploads now. Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard with her chav accent and she’s far too over opinionated. The background boyfriend chiming in also irritates me.
So i only watch if it’s a specific product she’s reviewing that I might want to see.
Miss Marling has gotten far too big for her boots very quickly. She only eats food and talks about it for goodness sake but seems to think people now care about her opinions on topical issues (podcast) which is so arrogant.

• Heart

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
i feel like shes getting way ahead of herself. in the grand scheme of things she barely has any subscribers or followers on any platform

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
did she seriously just cook a normal pizza then use some garlic bread as some “bunny ears” in an EATING EASTER THEMED FOODS video?? 😂😂😂 Does she honestly think she can live off making food videos as low effort as this

• Haha

cscm11

I watch Hannah as she is from my local area, but recently I am getting wound up at the videos.
What is annoying me the most is the BF, fair play you want to keep him private (or he wants to stay private) but it’s not entertaining to watch a video with someone who is off camera, and all you can hear is his dodgy Essex/fake cockney accent!

mrshb91

Although her taste isn’t my style, it’s a bit far fetched to basically say she doesn’t deserve to own her own space because you don’t like her decor 😂

Reactions: 9