Hannah Marling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started watching Hannah back last summer, I generally enjoy her videos if im in the mood to watch something food related. I cannot believe she is 27, the way she comes across I thought she was maybe 21/22?:oops:

She's just a very positive, upbeat person. I love that about her.

Reactions: 1
Hi all, just seen a couple of her videos and they seem ok so far. How big was she before losing weight? She seems to be a nice person, wonder if she's like that in real life?

I doubt she's that friendly unless you're in her circle of mates I do enjoy some of her video's but I think I'd despise her if I were sat behind her in a pub/restaurant

Reactions: 9
I doubt she's that friendly unless you're in her circle of mates I do enjoy some of her video's but I think I'd despise her if I were sat behind her in a pub/restaurant

YT shows a lot of fake nice side of people.

Reactions: 2
I also find that on her social media (like when she posts reels on instagram etc) she seems to have no interests besides drinking prosecco and going out drinking??

Reactions: 6
I also find that on her social media (like when she posts reels on instagram etc) she seems to have no interests besides drinking prosecco and going out drinking??

And making scrapbooks. I think the rest of her interests include pissing off her nan and making youtube videos, but I have a sneaking suspicion she is desperately on the hunt for a new boyfriend.........

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone see the Q&A where someone asked for her most embarrassing moment. She said it was a nip-slip in Ibiza, but looking at the outfit she was wearing it is not a surprise it happened

What is with the fake American accent every few words . Apart from that I really enjoy the vlogs .

Reactions: 3
What is with the fake American accent every few words . Apart from that I really enjoy the vlogs .
I think a lot of YouTubers do this - probably from watching so much American TV. I’ll post if I can remember the girl who’s awful for it.
I really like Hannah, she’s funny and open and I like food videos. Really enjoy her.

Reactions: 3
I saw the post on her instagram where she was pole dancing inside a tram or something?? I understand she likes to have fun but she also seems like the type of chick to make a scene, i hope im wrong.

Her local food business videos annoy me. I know she wants to protect her privacy/location but I would like to know where she is eating from more because I like to stalk websites/menus etc

Her local food business videos annoy me. I know she wants to protect her privacy/location but I would like to know where she is eating from more because I like to stalk websites/menus etc
I know right, totally defeats the point of supporting/promoting local business. We can know the general area that she lives in without putting her safety at risk..surely

Do you reckon the nip-slip story is true or has she made that up for the views... I’m not too sure, would you admit to that?

Do you reckon the nip-slip story is true or has she made that up for the views... I’m not too sure, would you admit to that?

I'm sure that its true..but I've seen women have nip slips all the time I really don't think its that big of a deal anymore.

I'm sure that its true..but I've seen women have nip slips all the time I really don't think its that big of a deal anymore.
yeah tbh it is just a nip slip, and I guess if she is comfortable sharing that story then she can go ahead. i never wear bras, so my nips r always there and I don't think anything of it and most people don't either. i mean, it would be a different story if she was underaged of course, because of weirdos online

yeah tbh it is just a nip slip, and I guess if she is comfortable sharing that story then she can go ahead. i never wear bras, so my nips r always there and I don't think anything of it and most people don't either. i mean, it would be a different story if she was underaged of course, because of weirdos online
I mean...with the internet how it is nowadays I can guarantee that everybody and their mother has seen a dozen nipples. We live in a desensitized culture now. I just wouldn't have picked it as my most embarrassing moment....unless it was in front of a hot guy or something.

• Heart
Can't say I'm particularly impressed with her stating she went to 7 different supermarkets to find the Easter snacks in her new taste test video. Not exactly what I'd call essential in these times, unless she was doing a full shop at each one.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.