Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

marinaxo

Yes! I definitely get being picky, but it is 100% the overreacting that gets me too. I just feel like I am liking her less and less the more videos she puts out.

Reactions: 4

I assume she talks about people a LOT behind their backs. I love her friend Becky she's so naturally sweet and caring, but I remember a video where Hannah became really condescending towards her just so she could be in the right. It was actually Becky who made a lot more sense.
I got the very same impression of her but I’ve felt like this since the beginning. I feel like she’s the type of girl
Who’ll look you up and down and then give you a fake smile when you clock it and then afterwards, say something shitty about you behind your back and laugh lol

I mean. Absolutely no need for an advert every 2 minutes in the new vid. Usually like most of her videos but this absolutely grated on me!!!

Khamper67

I think her and boyfriend have broken up perhaps. She mentioned the holiday for her birthday, and suggested that she was going with the girls?

Ups27

VIP Member
and she always overdramatises the bites and it is so irritating! I agree she clearly doesn’t have the time for YT now

HairyBerries

VIP Member
I don't understand why she sets herself up for challenges she obviously doesn't want to do?

& is it just me or does her house not feel very 'homey'?

cscm11

A bit harsh!! Show him then and people will stop asking. If you're going to have his voice in a vlog then you can show his face. Don't give all that private life bullshit.
View attachment 1148820
She must at this point doing it for views/engagement.
I would give her a lot of credit if she explained why he don’t want to be on social media eg his job, or just privacy. Then fair enough, but if there was a genuine reason she wouldn’t let him be an annoying voice in the background of all her videos.

shh77

VIP Member
“Didn’t have time to edit todays video, will be out Thursday” ……..what else are you doing?? I b know she has her other job, but still.
Question box “What videos do you want to see from me?” …..so lazy I hate when people ask this, it’s your JOB you figure it out! 🙄

spillthetea22

VIP Member
In other news, remember when she went to Croatia with Jade and that other girl, who was quite tall and bad a deep voice? Well I was convinced she was trans and she has just come out saying she is! I bloody knew it. Lol.
She is getting death threats as she has slept with loads of blokes who didn’t know she was trans (not sure how you didn’t know, I knew within 3 seconds of the video!).

• Wow

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
the way she eats is irritating. she makes a kind of gurning face when she takes bites and it's jarring

watch her eat this cupcake at 5:10 😂 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

doodlebug

VIP Member
I hope she does show him. Purely cos I’m a nosey bastard. How long was she single for? Six months?

ShondyLife

Chatty Member
I find Hannah really easy to watch, she seems like a nice girl, I think her brother is funny too.:)

• Heart

Berty

She's incredibly childish and not in a good way. She's like that irritating kid that constantly moans about the food put in front of them even when they've chosen it.
I don't watch anymore and agree with some of the other posters on here, she's lost what she had when she started out. It's a thumbs down from me

Gossipgirl92

Chatty Member
Does anyone watch Karam Kaur? Her videos came up as a suggestion similar to Hannah’s. She does taste test videos and some what I eat in a days. She also has suffered with issues with food before which she talks about a lot. I think she’s so lovely I really enjoy her videos!
I checked her out and she’s so good! Finally a girl who has an appetite as big as me 🤣🤣

HairyBerries

VIP Member
I also find that on her social media (like when she posts reels on instagram etc) she seems to have no interests besides drinking prosecco and going out drinking??

And making scrapbooks. I think the rest of her interests include pissing off her nan and making youtube videos, but I have a sneaking suspicion she is desperately on the hunt for a new boyfriend.........

• Heart

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
she has posted so many things about him cheating on her, being toxic, being miserable and insecure when they split up, im so confused

marinaxo

I just now watched her eating from local businesses vid and I get that she doesnt want to disclose her location but it makes the vid seem a little bit pointless if she doesnt say where anything is from except for the donuts??