Hannah Louise F

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else notice her trying to sneakily hide meat. I’m not the vegan police. I just think it’s funny/overly deceptive View attachment 713788 and can’t stop seeing it now. This with the right of the plate where Joel (who posted a picture of the same breakfast) had meat on it, she’s hidden the right hand side of her plate where the meat would have been. The time she went to McDonald’s with him and hid what she ate. The Nando’s bag. Fine, don’t be vegan, or even veggie, but don’t hide it 😄

pretty sure this and the excessive drinking are the main reasons for the glow down.
Just seen that she’s posted vegan ice cream spon con which answers the question of why she hides non vegan items on her plate.

This is what I meant about the total insincerity of everything she posts. It’s all very calculated.

Reactions: 6
she's the most pretentious East London stereotype iv ever seen, also her boyfriend has a reputation for being with women much younger than him, gross

also does anyone else think she has aged a lot. not sure if it is the haircut or the 70s style. she is confusing like she could be mid-thirties but she's only mid-twenties
Is she actually only mid-twenties? Assumed she was at least 30

She is so smug! Totally agree about the politics. She’s from a very middle class background - went to a nice school where she learnt Latin (not private as she insisted on Twitter), can afford to rent a two bed property in her 20s, and went full time into her career as a blogger straight out of uni but then wants to pose in front of a block of council flats wearing a Primark England shirt, and behind the bar in the pub as though she’s ever worked that sort of job, or even been in a flat like that... So contrived.
Exceptionally contrived. I find her east London hipster aesthetic unbearably cringey. It's so text book as well. She has no originality. Following the crowd yet trying to seem unique. Typical hipster lameness

Followed her since her uni days. It’s funny she plays this ‘hyper feminist I hate all men’ role and yet has pretty much skipped from boyfriend to boyfriend, never been single for more than a month.

The photos are grim, she looks a mess and the crotch shots are unnecessary
Urgh and the way she sits with her legs so far apart, trying to be edgy haha. Just looks a bit gross and clearly intentionally 'different'

This is too desperate. She has a nice figure (boobs hang very low though), but like, seriously, just cringe

Does she do any other than get drunk?
This. I can't follow her because her meaningless existence actually depresses me. Being a narcissist and going to the pub is sad to witness.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
tbh her tits are the only "positive" thing I could think of, as in it adds to the diversity of bodies, something that still isn't as natural as I feel it should -- especially if it comes to someone's boobs, a body part that you can't change yourself without jumping on an operating table...if you get mad when people retouch their pics and then body shame those who don't bc their don't reflect some unrealistic standards you still clutch onto (directed at no one here, just a general thought), then UHHHH babe we have a problem

what annoys me about hannah though, is the lack of her personality that she tries to fix with too much personality??? like if you scroll down her insta enough (like I did yesterday😬) you can find how once she was all about feminine chic and cold tone photos and then became this "I SHOW booobies and get piSSED!!! fck the government" gal

basically she's on the other side of the "nothing personal here" spectrum lizzy and lindsey balance with their 3638 pairs of baggy jeans and 372828 perfect black jackets with the same result: boring, pretentious and repetitive

bang bang, rant's over

(edited for a missing article, ops)

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
once she was all about feminine chic and cold tone photos and then became this "I SHOW booobies and get piSSED!!! fck the government" gal
To be honest, I think she has a nice enough figure too, though she overdoes it and it is a breath of fresh air, however, she comes across as overly full of herself which is grating. It’s just that this is a gossip/bitching site, so let’s have fun 😄

however, you did a very good job of summing up exactly why she now annoys me, after years of following her and loving her content.

Reactions: 3
Her content since she has moved into that orange flat is so cringe? A meal kit that is barely lit and awful quality? Constantly posting images of her TV, off centre to be edgy, when it is just married at first sight or some 2010 film on Amazon prime 😅 giiiiiirl

she used to be so stunning and now she looks so drained and tired, probably from all the drinking?

Reactions: 7
Ughh the cake in the face story on Instagram:sick:

She's changed so much since 2018 style and looks wise. I was staying at the same hotel as her in Madrid in 2018 and she was like a little porcelain doll. No pints just a small flute of prosecco back then 😅

The cake in face video was actually foul, I can’t believe she thought it should be on the internet

Reactions: 3
Used to love her content and still like her style! But recently it’s all drinking and ads. Her kfc one made me cringe lmao especially since she’s no longer vegan. Really think she’s abandoned a lot of her morals and is a bit of a hypocrite now lol

does anyone remember when she broke up with her ex and it was a very very public break up! (And that metro article he wrote about what was was allegedly her was baaaad)

Used to love her content and still like her style! But recently it’s all drinking and ads. Her kfc one made me cringe lmao especially since she’s no longer vegan. Really think she’s abandoned a lot of her morals and is a bit of a hypocrite now lol

does anyone remember when she broke up with her ex and it was a very very public break up! (And that metro article he wrote about what was was allegedly her was baaaad)
Is she officially no longer vegan? Given up just cropping the meat out of her shots? That was like the only thing I respected her for. She's just a fully trash human being now. Urghh I dislike her. She's like so desperate to be a cool kid, it's bleeping cringe

She's changed so much since 2018 style and looks wise. I was staying at the same hotel as her in Madrid in 2018 and she was like a little porcelain doll. No pints just a small flute of prosecco back then 😅
I actually find her really ugly? Like she's just not attractive

Is she officially no longer vegan? Given up just cropping the meat out of her shots? That was like the only thing I respected her for. She's just a fully trash human being now. Urghh I dislike her. She's like so desperate to be a cool kid, it's bleeping cringe

I actually find her really ugly? Like she's just
I think she still doesn’t eat meat not sure? But she’s deffo just veggie now and I remember her preaching like duck about being vegan like one year ago. I’m vegan and loved her meal content over lockdown. Just a shame all she cares about is getting pissed now.

its like she listened to common people by pulp and it clicked that it’s not cool to be posh so she reinvented herself as a working class hero

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I find it interesting that as a fashion influencer, her comments are rarely people asking where she got items or saying they love her outfits. It’s almost exclusively her influencer pals saying something disingenuous like “loooove” “so so good” “😍😍😍”! 61.3K following but I’m not seeing any interaction from them??

Reactions: 9