Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

London123

88B75038-C85B-49F6-BD54-EDA973C49E5F.jpeg

Things more embarrassing than having a Tattle account:
1. Having an ex boyfriend write a feature about your abusive behaviour and how it’s impacted his mental health

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

mpdg

Her latest ad... how are you gonna be so anti-landlord pro-labour, and take ad money from Amazon? Had to unfollow after that

Reactions: 19

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
Never heard of her before until I saw this article come up on Twitter. I was expecting her to have multiple threads on here the way she’s going on about how bad it is….
Lmao a few pages on one thread! The girl wants to calm down a bit I think.
No one asks influencers to come on here and read their threads, they’re desperate to be victimised 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is so smug! Totally agree about the politics. She’s from a very middle class background - went to a nice school where she learnt Latin (not private as she insisted on Twitter), can afford to rent a two bed property in her 20s, and went full time into her career as a blogger straight out of uni but then wants to pose in front of a block of council flats wearing a Primark England shirt, and behind the bar in the pub as though she’s ever worked that sort of job, or even been in a flat like that... So contrived.

• Heart

cookedjen

So to add to this thread, my best friends used to live with Hannah in South london about three/four years ago and they hated it! She would stay in bed until 2pm, CONSTANTLY get PR packages and I went in to her room once and it was disgusting, plates and food everywhere, she's get drunk and loudly have sex every night. When you spoke to her so was friendly, but she was really ashamed of her job, and embarrassed by it. Also even then she would eat meat when drunk! In terms of her pay, she told us she earned circa 30k, but that was a couple of years ago. So she is/was not loaded, she just gets a lot of free stuff. Plus I used to live in the same east London building that she does now. It's in a DEAD part of London but the building does have a pool!!! But that part doesn't really fit into the working class cosplay, so she doesn't post about it!

• Wow

ejej123

Chatty Member
Actually Hannah, we talk about your shit hair more than your nips. Also the fact that you like to pretend that you’re working class when you’re actually incredibly privileged ☺

Reactions: 16

ejej123

Chatty Member
I really like Hannah’s Instagram and I think she’s genuinely a nice person which is why she has such a large group of mates!
Whenever I’ve met her in passing too she’s always been super nice!
It’s cool she posts about music she likes too it means more people might get into hardcore music or some more alt genres
Fancy crawling further up her arse while you’re at it

• Haha
  • Wow
I've followed her for a long time and really liked her, thought she was down to earth and self aware. Then the big public breakdown happened with her ex Tom Connick which I was half following and thought that neither party came out well of at all, but he tweeted that he wrote this article, which was about Hannah: https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/03/when...ound-support-lacking-for-men-like-me-8793276/

Totally soured her and any attempts of ironic narcissism or funny bitchy takes just feel really insidious and grim now.

• Wow

4dominoes

6A0408D0-4F41-47F9-AD4C-3774CC9CD23F.jpeg

Always find it so weird when she takes to Twitter to slag off her Instagram followers like Instagram isn’t her career

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

frillylilly

Chatty Member
Something i've found really contradictory about her is how she often goes to and instagrams from soho house but then tries to be very lefty on twitter - exclusive members clubs are as elitist as you can get!

Snazzycat

Chatty Member
Why do people think critique about their so-called work on a gossip forum is the same thing being trolled or bullied? If your brand is you then surely you must realise that some people are not going to like what you put out, or agree with you, especially as so much of it is smoke and mirrors. Most influencers seem to be incredibly fragile narcissists. They want to be looked at and praised and talked about, just as long as it's stroking their ego.

• Heart
I’m well aware this is a horrible thing to say but she looks like she stinks. I can’t explain it. She just looks like her clothes would smell of damp and stale fags 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 14

youguyzzz

Idk why people on twitter think Joel Golby is such a famous wit. He takes the piss out of gumtree rental listings, it's shooting fish in a barrel. Look, the bed is next to the toilet, wow, so worth producing this top quality content™ for a racist, sexist, edgelord online magazine that hasn't been relevant since 2011. Have a book deal!
His Guardian column is somehow worse without all the predictable hipster nihilism. I wish he had his own thread, all of these Vice bros deserve them more than their blogger girlfriends do, imo.

Reactions: 14

mummy2c

Just re remembered Hannah Louise F my ex cheated on me with her and she had a partner at the time too, always remember the silent satisfaction I felt when I realised she’s a fake red head. Going on 6 + years on she’s not aged well, give it up darling you look miserable and drab x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Need to comment
I worked in the ‘blogger’ industry years ago and I knew Hannah well. Worked with her on brand sponsorship and met her many times at events.
I was seriously shocked to find out she’s fake posh northern because i swear to god she branded herself as northern and labour SO HARD. I’m also northern... but like real northern with an accent and an actual working class single parent background. She 100% believed we were the same and every time we saw each other she would talk about home and how we were from down the road from one another. She wears it like a badge and makes sense now coz she’s trying to convince herself she’s not a privileged white girl from a grammar school who can somehow afford not to get a real job when not making any money as an influencer.
I’ve seen her house now on stories when she goes back home and fuck meeeeee

• Wow
Ughh the cake in the face story on Instagram:sick:

She's changed so much since 2018 style and looks wise. I was staying at the same hotel as her in Madrid in 2018 and she was like a little porcelain doll. No pints just a small flute of prosecco back then 😅
its like she listened to common people by pulp and it clicked that it’s not cool to be posh so she reinvented herself as a working class hero

• Haha