Hannah Louise F

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think I remember her saying after lockdown 1 she went back to just being a veggie? 🤔

Reactions: 2
How is she getting brand new phones gifted to her?!? She barely scrapes 1000 likes per post these days, she’s barely an influencer. Robbing a living

Reactions: 4
I remember when she broke up with Tom there were lots of stories like this on her Twitter where she claimed she had been mistreated. I sometimes wonder if she is making it up in order to change the narrative of their relationship to suit her, or perhaps they were both as bad as eachother! That being said - Hannah needs to lay off the drink and drugs and sort herself out with a proper career option rather than churning out Instagram ad after Instagram ad

Attachments

• Wow
Think I remember her saying after lockdown 1 she went back to just being a veggie? 🤔
Yes, but continues to get the vegan coin advertising vegan products. I’m not even vegan and this annoys me. Surely there’s some even smaller time vegan influencers out there that could do it. I don’t care if she’s vegan or not but why profit from veganism still?

And yeah, she just put more eggs she’seating on her stories. Yes great, wonderful Hannah. Bleh.

That being said - Hannah needs to lay off the drink and drugs and sort herself out with a proper career option rather than churning out Instagram ad after Instagram ad
All of this.

more than anything right now I feel like she needs some kind of friendly but frank advice. She has a law degree, she’s a smart girl. She’s built a career on looking unattainably pretty, like a porcelain doll but the pints and drugs are ruining that for her.
It’s crazy when she posts old pictures how stunning she used to be and now when she posts them she just looks like me tbh! And I wouldn’t be trying to have a career as an influencer.

if I were her I’d pack it in and get an office job. Nothing wrong with it

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
if I were her I’d pack it in and get an office job. Nothing wrong with it
Ahh yes but you need to remember that she is not like other girls, she is much better. You can tell by how smug she is on every picture. She also posted before that she didn’t care about doing anything to do with law after graduating, so she must be smarter than other people because she got a first despite not caring.

An office job is far below her!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ahh yes but you need to remember that she is not like other girls, she is much better. You can tell by how smug she is on every picture. She also posted before that she didn’t care about doing anything to do with law after graduating, so she must be smarter than other people because she got a first despite not caring.

An office job is far below her!
Oh god, I forgot about her getting a first and not caring.

Entitled middle class pick me girl masquerading as an 80s style working class hero just because she (sometimes) has a northern accent and drinks pints. Oh, and rents and can’t get over the bitterness.

Reactions: 12
Yessss!! 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻 it’s interesting how little of an accent she has, considering how much she loves to mention being northern. If it wasn’t in her Instagram bio, I don’t think it would be obvious.

Her most recent reel only got 200 likes 🤯 she shouldn’t even be doing ads with engagement like that. I remember she posted once about being offended someone referred to her as a ‘micro influencer’ when in reality micro influencers have better engagement rates than her lmao

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Her most recent reel only got 200 likes 🤯 she shouldn’t even be doing ads with engagement like that. I remember she posted once about being offended someone referred to her as a ‘micro influencer’ when in reality micro influencers have better engagement rates than her lmao
It’s bizarre. I mean I guess good on her for just deciding she’s going to be an influencer amd going for it 😂 regardless of whether she’s any good at it or not

Reactions: 2
She literally got 290 likes on a picture too!! Can see why she hides likes now

Reactions: 5
Almost lobbed my phone at the wall when I saw this. How bleeping lucky / privileged of you Hannah to just decide not to get a proper job because you don’t like working whilst the majority of us are out here scraping the barrel and struggling. bleeping moron.
I thought this. Like fair enough it’s one thing not wanting to get a real job, nobody does, but BRAGGING about it is another thing. She’s robbing a living, she shouldn’t be getting paid to advertise anything when she’s only got an engagement rate of 1.9% 🤯 Brands obviously see her follower count and she obviously knows what she’s doing when it comes to approaching people and negotiating, the blue tick probably helps, but it’s clear that quite literally nobody pays any attention to her ‘content’

she also needs to stop over editing pictures with those bloody light room presets.

Reactions: 9
college is a funny name for royal clitheroe grammar school

She’s so irritating, clearly thinking she’s above working. Doubt she’s ever actually had a job. Just getting paid to ‘get drunk and go to gigs’, acting like she’s king of the world and everyone else is a loser.

Reactions: 6
It’s funny because most influencers actually do seem to put a lot of effort into their content and see it as a job, she’s actually not even hiding the fact she does the very bare minimum just so she can be a lady of leisure looool I’d respect it if her content was more than just blurry terribly angled outfit pics taken on the way to the pub that only get 200 likes

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well it’s embarrassing because she’s literally going to show that little effort equals little reward. She puts no time in and so the best she can get is 200 likes! If she doesn’t define herself by these markers why hide her like count?

realistically, how much do you think she earns? how does she afford to rent in central london? saying that, i don't know how much influencers tend to earn anyway!

Reactions: 1
Feels like a nerve was very much hit. I mean no one dreams of labour?

I think it's a little sad, like why not volunteer or contribute to something?
beers and mates give me an amazing time, but sometimes I want to do more that isn't just work.
Disgustingly privileged take

Reactions: 5