Hannah Louise F

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im vegan too. Yeah she annoys the tit out of me and yet I check out her feed every now and again out of morbid curiousity. Being veggie if you once had strong vegan principles makes zero sense for the planet or the environment. She's just a hollow shell of a person who lives for freebies. Her life is just weirdly tragic. And Joel Golby. I can't imagine anything worse than banging him, with his nasal voice and cankles. His book was the biggest pile of trash I've ever read. I'd change my whole identity if I'd put my name to that crap. Eugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh Lord, you’ve just made me look him up on YouTube to hear the voice. Christ 🤮. That on top of owning a very (how do I term this) wiiiiiiide body would send me over the edge 🤢

QUOTE="Pineapple87, post: 6427157, member: 220560"]
Im vegan too. Yeah she annoys the tit out of me and yet I check out her feed every now and again out of morbid curiousity. Being veggie if you once had strong vegan principles makes zero sense for the planet or the environment. She's just a hollow shell of a person who lives for freebies. Her life is just weirdly tragic. And Joel Golby. I can't imagine anything worse than banging him, with his nasal voice and cankles. His book was the biggest pile of trash I've ever read. I'd change my whole identity if I'd put my name to that crap. Eugh.
[/QUOTE]

Oh Lord, you’ve just made me look him up on YouTube to hear the voice. Christ 🤮. That on top of owning a very (how do I term this) wiiiiiiide body would send me over the edge 🤢

QUOTE="Pineapple87, post: 6427157, member: 220560"]
[/QUOTE]

His body is quite matronly. Like, wide with cankles. And that voice. My vagina shrivels up and dies at the thought. Tbf, he and Hannah are probably well-suited. Both pretty tragic

Reactions: 1
450C6614-2701-4E63-9CDE-8285E1CE4BA4.png

Hannah! If you are reading this: your foundation is the wrong colour for your skin!

That teamed with the level of makeup you are putting on is not hiding your tired, sagging skin, it’s making it worse!!!
Pop a bit of touche éclat in those early jowel lines around your mouth and that will sort that out for you. Not inches of orange aged barmaid makeup.

Reactions: 1
That video of her licking the lid off her sangria to bonnie Tyler has actually shaved years off my life. Honestly what the duck

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
View attachment 811648
FYI guys, she’s now not even a veggie let alone a vegan.

I’m not the vegan police, but wasn’t she just advertising vegan food aka stealing actual vegan influencer coin the other day?

it’s also her nasty attitude as others have pointed out. Was super on her high horse re: véganism, animal welfare etc. And now this. Annoying AF
She annoys the the duck out of me, but all of Club Mexicana's stuff is vegan

Reactions: 2
Is she having a laugh? These look straight out of b&m and one of them has a chip. And postage on top….who is she trying to kid?
99B3FCCE-193B-4A44-81B2-AE4E25987626.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
the prices on that page are extortionate and mostly just for cheap tat. better off spending your money at an small biz that does handmade etc
People must be buying off it though for her to continue to do it? Bloody crazy!

Reactions: 2
I just love when influencers go on about someone's donating something after they receive their pr gifts 🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝
Screenshot_20211023-185308_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hate when influencers do give away ‘competitions’ for money/vouchers. It seems like such a scam. Anyone else irked by this?

Reactions: 4