Hannah Louise F

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have met her on several occasions through mutuals and can confirm that she often comes across like this irl too.
Oooo spill the tea. Got to be more where that came from?

Badly fitting shoes.
Is she really tall? she has tall person toes.
No, remember her saying before she was same height as me (5”4)

The pic of her here in comparison with her photos now aren't too far removed from those before and after meth mugshots that American police sometimes publicise.

It’s shocking. It’s not just the normal ageing process, it’s oddly accelerated and she looks bloated

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I do enjoy when influencers promote their own Tattle pages.
Funny that shes chosen to quote the comment that doesn’t highlight her relationship/general behaviour. Influencers at their finest, manipulating whatever they can. Do you want to be fair and quote what the other half are saying?

- for someone that tries to personify being reck n rewlll reckless no sh!ts given - you’re reading up on yourself on tattle? HA

Reactions: 12
Actually Hannah, we talk about your tit hair more than your nips. Also the fact that you like to pretend that you’re working class when you’re actually incredibly privileged ☺

Reactions: 16
Actually Hannah, we talk about your tit hair more than your nips. Also the fact that you like to pretend that you’re working class when you’re actually incredibly privileged ☺
Agreed. Seeing far too many influencers with this pretending rubbish. Just little Peaches Geldof spawns!

I think you’ve been checking on here for a while and certain comments are snowballing, e.g querying drug use and behaviour.
It’s got your back up because that could jeopardise your sales and advertising jobs.
Other friends will likely back you up online because they have a similar lifestyle or are also hanger-ons (parents money, grungy look and drink/drugs to appear cool).

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
88B75038-C85B-49F6-BD54-EDA973C49E5F.jpeg

Things more embarrassing than having a Tattle account:
1. Having an ex boyfriend write a feature about your abusive behaviour and how it’s impacted his mental health

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
If that newspaper article about domestic violence written by her ex was about her, I wonder how she spun it to Joel? Maybe it wasn't about her? They seem pretty, urm, merry most of the time so if it was a problem then surely it would have reared its head up again by now.

Reactions: 3
If that newspaper article about domestic violence written by her ex was about her, I wonder how she spun it to Joel? Maybe it wasn't about her? They seem pretty, urm, merry most of the time so if it was a problem then surely it would have reared its head up again by now.
They're hardly gonna be posting their relationship problems online

Reactions: 5