Hannah Louise F

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's put it so yo can't see the likes on some of her posts now 🧐 Her ads are so tit

Reactions: 4
She's put it so yo can't see the likes on some of her posts now 🧐 Her ads are so tit
yeah because she’s embarrassed theyre all flopping 😭

also her stories last night from latitude needed a flash warning. Pure migraine now

• Haha
Reactions: 2
she also really needs to get another brand that isn't just pints and tits, it's getting tiresome now 🥱

Reactions: 6
she also really needs to get another brand that isn't just pints and tits, it's getting tiresome now 🥱
Pints, cute dog, lacklustre tits, face that is no longer pretty now she isn’t proper skinny. And that’s how she makes her money so that’s sad. As she comes across as a narky dick it’s at least entertaining to watch her spinning the drain.

On the plus side she’s loving life. Genuinely good for her. Here’s to her keeping us entertained while she does 🍻

Reactions: 4
Can’t convince me that’s not uncle fester.
I met her at a perfume PR influencer event (Abercrombie and Fitch on the beach so ALT east London) two years ago and she definitely knew about gossip websites- she was on GG and gomi at the time so she probably had an account. I’d be surprised if she could read without commenting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Her latest ad... how are you gonna be so anti-landlord pro-labour, and take ad money from Amazon? Had to unfollow after that

Reactions: 19
Saw her ex looking pretty fucked at a festival this weekend. Was tempted to ask for his side of the story/fact check but thought it was low hanging fruit

Reactions: 1
Her latest ad... how are you gonna be so anti-landlord pro-labour, and take ad money from Amazon? Had to unfollow after that
genuinely don’t think she’s sincere with any of her online interests or friendships unless it brings her more likes and followers.

Reactions: 5
Unless they’re mates this feels at best a
9F389DC9-71F1-412D-B449-CEE448C9227C.jpeg
very tired and rubbish joke and at worst borderline homophobic? Also if they’re not mates why tag him?!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Her current bf is Amelia's ex bf. Is that how they know one another? I doubt they're friends based on their different *aesthetics*
they’ve followed each other on Instagram and Twitter from before HLF started dating Golby.

Similar circles I guess - especially when Hannah used to be more fashion and less hungover, and Amelia was trying to do more fashion and make up stuff

Anyone else notice her trying to sneakily hide meat. I’m not the vegan police. I just think it’s funny/overly deceptive
92E91D33-C829-4184-A052-C2F932C93D64.png
and can’t stop seeing it now. This with the right of the plate where Joel (who posted a picture of the same breakfast) had meat on it, she’s hidden the right hand side of her plate where the meat would have been. The time she went to McDonald’s with him and hid what she ate. The Nando’s bag. Fine, don’t be vegan, or even veggie, but don’t hide it 😄

pretty sure this and the excessive drinking are the main reasons for the glow down.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her content is so bad these days. Like the outfits she posts are so boring and hardly worth a story post never mind a main feed post

Only 492 likes when she has 60K followers…no wonder she’s begging
27F7A9ED-9ED9-4154-AA33-A7475D586909.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She usually hides the likes on anything under 1000 which is hilarious imo because 1000 is still terrible engagement for someone with a 60K following

• Haha
Reactions: 3