Hannah Louise F

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not defending her at all, I agree with your comment. I just wanted to add the info / version I had been told.
If his last or next relationship resulted in the same behaviour then...😱

Her relationship with Joel seems to be going better, no talk of drunken punch ups /destroyed belongings etc. And there do seem to have been many alcoholic beverages enjoyed so...?

Maybe they just brought out the very worst in each other.

Her relationship with Joel seems to be going better, no talk of drunken punch ups /destroyed belongings etc. And there do seem to have been many alcoholic beverages enjoyed so...?
Instagram is just a highlight reel though, her and Joel could be having major issues and we wouldn’t know.

Reactions: 3
She just comes across as a rude witch.
I have met her on several occasions through mutuals and can confirm that she often comes across like this irl too.

it always shocks me when I see how much boob she has out, falling out of all of her tops but because she’s got money and her clothes aren’t cheap she thinks she looks classy.

Reactions: 4
Thing is, if a working class person dressed the same as her (boobs hanging out etc) they would be instantly labelled as cheap/trashy/chavvy. She’d also probably have something to say about it on Twitter.

Reactions: 5
She’s always so left wing and anti England duck the tories but then the football comes around and she thinks it’s cool to be like ENGERLANDDD 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 pubs pints 🍻 it’s coming home!!!!!! Makes me cringeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s always so left wing and anti England duck the tories but then the football comes around and she thinks it’s cool to be like ENGERLANDDD 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 pubs pints 🍻 it’s coming home!!!!!! Makes me cringeeee
Anything for a trend, especially if it includes pints.

Reactions: 5
Something i've found really contradictory about her is how she often goes to and instagrams from soho house but then tries to be very lefty on twitter - exclusive members clubs are as elitist as you can get!

Reactions: 15
I’m gonna have to unfollow her Twitter I can no longer stand seeing her pretend she has the faintest idea what’s going on during a football match

Reactions: 2